The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire accomodation

Well, the form is on the Hertfordshire website, here's a link to it for those that have firmed and planning on joining in September:

http://www.herts.ac.uk/why-us/accommodation/how-to-apply.cfm

I need help on the ID number (UCAS or University number). Is it meant to be your personal ID when you log into ucas?
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm assuming so. S:
The guide doesn't say anything about it either.

I'm also confused about the accommodation options; it says "Your choices should be for different areas of the accommodation, not different Halls/Flats/Houses within the same area of accommodation."
Does that mean, say for example Fern and Butler come under the same list (when it comes to pricing etc) that you can't specify one or the other? D:
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
http://www.herts.ac.uk/why-us/accommodation/how-much-does-it-cost.cfm

It says different areas of accommodation such as de havilland, college lane and so on. You should just say for example: college lane, telford court and band A, because it asks for the area of accommodation. Plus they ask for band type so if your applying for fern and butler, i would put college lane, Butler, Fern and Band B
(edited 13 years ago)
Oh i see! How silly of me.

So basically, they're say to not put College Lane, Halls.
etc.
More or less everything you need to know is on the second link :smile: what course are you going for?
Reply 5
I think you are supposed to put in the UCAS ID number - that is what I have done, anyway.
Original post by GBateman
I think you are supposed to put in the UCAS ID number - that is what I have done, anyway.

Original post by ,,,,
More or less everything you need to know is on the second link :smile: what course are you going for?

(:

BSc Psychology. I'm surprised i've only seen literally a few other people doing the same course on here - considering how popular it normally is...

Yourself?
BA Business Economics
Ah cool. c:
What accommodation is everyone going for?
De Havilland first choice you?
Ooohh.
Either Butler or Fern. I would love an en-suite, but it's just so expensive!
That and i'll be based on College Lane, so it will be more practical to live on that campus. D:
True, just have to roll out of bed and your practically there :P
Reply 13
My first choice will be De Havilland.

Although my course is based at College Lane, I'll be joining the Hertfordshire Hurricanes, so I'd rather walk / get up early to get the shuttle to College Lane instead of do that, in the evening, after training.

Second choice will be College Lane somewhere.
Reply 14
Help!
I really want to live on De Havilland but is the extra money really worth it?? Plus what is better telford court or roberts way?
Reply 15
Original post by sandhu06
Help!
I really want to live on De Havilland but is the extra money really worth it?? Plus what is better telford court or roberts way?

No and no.
De hav has an en-suite which is better, I think telford court is better because it costs more I think? And are the hurricanes the rugby team?
(edited 13 years ago)
,,,,: Exactly. ;D
I think i value my sleep way too much!

GBateman: Ahhh, that's fair enough then! I'm gathering they're rugby~
I really wish i had seen the De Hav campus, the sports village sounds awesome.

sandhu06: If you want your own bathroom, yes. But otherwise, in regard to the size of the room etc, from what i have read, probably not.
Telford court tends to be known as "party central", and as Roberts Way is houses, i would assume it is quite the opposite. Depends on what you like really!
How's everyones accommodation form coming along...and how's everyones revision going?
Reply 19
Heyyy ill be studying Event Managment / Tourism not seen anyone else on here doing the same!

Ive applied for the De hav accom as my courses are based on the campus

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending