The Student Room Group

Are we allowed to answer whatever questions we want?

For PSYA4 I'm meant to be answering the question on addiction, but have chosen to teach myself Media instead because I knew absolutely nothing about addiction so figured it didn't really matter. Anyway, will the school find out about this? Will it get marked properly along with the other papers?
You can answer whichever question you want, it will be marked properly and it doesn't matter whether the school finds out or not because you won't get in trouble - your teacher might be a bit annoyed but if you do well in the question then screw them. A word of warning, however - I do the media unit and it is TEDIOUS BEYOND BELIEF. Only do it if you're absolutely sure you don't want to do addiction instead!
Reply 2
Original post by Bella Occhi
You can answer whichever question you want, it will be marked properly and it doesn't matter whether the school finds out or not because you won't get in trouble - your teacher might be a bit annoyed but if you do well in the question then screw them. A word of warning, however - I do the media unit and it is TEDIOUS BEYOND BELIEF. Only do it if you're absolutely sure you don't want to do addiction instead!

Phew! I know, media is NOT as interesting as I thought it would've been, but I've done most of it now so might as well plough on. There are so many studies to know though, more so than in any of the other topics it seems, it's actually ridiculous!
Original post by chloeee!
Phew! I know, media is NOT as interesting as I thought it would've been, but I've done most of it now so might as well plough on. There are so many studies to know though, more so than in any of the other topics it seems, it's actually ridiculous!

I know, it might have just been the way my teacher has taught it to us but everything seems to blur into everything else, there's a ridiculous amount of studies for everything, it... grr, I think that's the unit I'm going to fail! :p: Good luck for doing it - I wish we'd done addiction instead, sounds way more interesting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending