The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BookWormShanti

Original post by BookWormShanti
You look lovely :smile: Where's your necklace from? I'm looking for a similar sort of thing

Thanks! That was from Suit U too. I don't think they have a website and I'm not sure if they're a national or regional company though :erm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Yaya_abukar

You sure your not a man i think i can see an adams apple:colone:

So rude -_-"
Reply 382
Original post by SpriteOrSevenUp
Sexy!!!!! :smile: And it looks even better on you mamacita!

Thanks!!!!
:cool: I love your dress tooo
Reply 383
You sure your not a man i think i can see an adams apple:colone:

So lovely. Not the best pic of me, but I picked it to show my dress if I wanted to show hotness I would pick this one:

Sorry for not being looks obsessed 24/7...
Reply 384
Original post by eatpraylove
So rude -_-"

Thanks...
Reply 385

Here is mine. I'm in love with this mermaid dress. :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 386
hardly anyone for my prom wore long dresses, they all wore short summer dresses which kinda ruined the point of prom to not come in a long ball gown
Original post by lana92
hardly anyone for my prom wore long dresses, they all wore short summer dresses which kinda ruined the point of prom to not come in a long ball gown

Prom is more american where they were short dresses, Year __ Ball is british where you wear more longer dresses.

Ours was a year 11 ball but I wore a short dress. ^_^
Reply 388
most people in my year wore short dresses for our year 11 ball which was ok but most of them looked like sluts and i think this year as its leavers there wont be many people in long gowns, which is a shame becuase thats the whole point of a ball to wear a floor length dress.
Original post by bakamo
Thanks!!!!
:cool: I love your dress tooo

I still can't rate you :frown: but LMFAO at the cool face you did
Reply 390
Original post by Beastly

Here is mine. I'm in love with this mermaid dress. :colondollar:

Aww I really like that :smile:
Original post by choly7
:redface:! I won't neg rep you're a helpful person! :d right: Here we go!

it's pretty small and i don't know why it's got a big '55' on it :l

thanks for the help!

woah a phantom hand!!!!
Original post by nerimon18
In my opinion, a dress which looks more like it should be hanging in the window of a dry cleaners is not a dress which is worthy of wearing to prom. And the fact that women of different ages have modelled it... would you seriously consider wearing a dress that a 5 year old as well as a 30 year old would wear?

This dress would be more suitable if you ask me, you'd probably look stunning in it, (even though I don't know what you look like!:colondollar:)

http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2413096&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208523&parent_categoryId=203984&pageSize=20&refinements=category~[223017|208523]&noOfRefinements=1

that's the ugliest effing dress I've ever seen
Original post by ludo25
I'm getting very excited, thinking about this dress!

http://www.myeveningdress.co.uk/dazzling-royal-blue-cocktail-dress-p-805.html

What do you think? :biggrin:

I think WIN!
Reply 394

You can right click select image url and paste it here and then you can show the image :biggrin:
Reply 397
Thanks but im accessing this on my ipod so it wont let me :biggrin:
Reply 398
Original post by MizzCupcakes
Wow, haha that's the exact dress my mom bought for me 1,5 years ago when she went to London and all the dresses there are so much cheaper than here in Sweden...but it was purple... and it didn't fit me so a week before prom I saw a different dress in the shop and it fit and looked much better on me :yep:

Hope it looks good on you :awesome:

I got this dress in purple too. From Debenhams. Looked great on me, and not too girly. :smile:

Latest