The Student Room Group

Prom dress

Okay so I have my prom in a few weeks and I got a dress months ago and I didn’t have a style I wanted or a budget as I was feeling really overwhelmed by it all and I found a really beautiful dress that has like 7 layers and sme lace work but it Cost £800 and I didn’t know until we had payed half as they removed the price. I never wanted to be that girl that spent a ridiculous amount on one dress and I’ve felt guilty for ages and been crying and panicking a lot, I don’t want to seem spoiled and I’m worried people will see me as that. I am also going to talks to my dad about possibly selling j after instead of keeping it and not using it again
Reply 1
I know how you feel because I always settle for the cheapest things ever, just because I don't wanna seem spoiled. And I gotta say, it sucks. And you wil eventually regret not doing what you wanted to do.

But you gotta realize that nobody's opinion matter except for yours! You like this dress and chose it because it made you feel good and special! So wear that prom dress and just enjoy your night!:u:

And if you don't feel good about keeping the dress after, sell it after! (Make sure to make lots of pictures of you in it!) If that still feels wrong then donate the money or give it to someone you know that needs it! But ONLY if you really feel wrong keeping the dress.
Either way...don't change because of what you think others may think of you<3.

Quick Reply

Latest