The Student Room Group

why is the guardian newspaper so anti white?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by humanrights
its true, a lot of the anti white racism displayed by guardian types is rabid anti gentile racism.

many people mistake it as self loathing, but its in fact jewish supremacism.

As a former guardianista i have to say that in more recent years many institutions which had their roots in genuine working class politics ,have gradually been taken over by upper middle class types of the islington sun-dried tomato belt. Many of these people were 'ishoo' driven ,that is they were looking for more rights for women,gays,and ethnic minorities etc. They attached them selves to the labour party which no longer felt it could get,or keep ,power by just representing the old industrial working-class. In fact they stopped representing the aspirational working-class at all-thats why Thatcher won in 79 essentially.
So we get a lot of people on the left who probably have no interest in the working class .In fact the upper middle class left probably despises the working-class ,and indeed are raised to regard them as the unworthy ie feckless poor,as opposed the deserving poor in say africa. Thats why so many Cof E churches are twinned with somewhere in Uganda,but never with an inner city parish like salford.
The problem with Toynbee/Harriet Harperson etc is that they don't really care about the working-class,plus they hate our history and empire,plus they are imbued with middle-class guilt about their privilege which they over-compensate by love-bombing certain chic groups seen as under-privileged.Polly toynbee wrote an excellent book a couple of years ago about social discrimination,but once again she nearly wholly concentrated on the inner city working-class that was almost 90 per cent ethnic in origin. I think the attitude of the whole of the present eltist left
towards the white working class was be summed up by Gordon Brown,when he called a perfectly decent old labour woman voter 'some kind of bigot'.
The only reason that the labour party weren't sent to history in the last election is because Cameron's Tory party present no real opposition. Not to win by a landslide against a labour party despised by its own grass roots ,was a shocking defeat in reality.
Reply 41
Original post by Peace'n'loveman
As a former guardianista i have to say that in more recent years many institutions which had their roots in genuine working class politics ,have gradually been taken over by upper middle class types of the islington sun-dried tomato belt. Many of these people were 'ishoo' driven ,that is they were looking for more rights for women,gays,and ethnic minorities etc. They attached them selves to the labour party which no longer felt it could get,or keep ,power by just representing the old industrial working-class. In fact they stopped representing the aspirational working-class at all-thats why Thatcher won in 79 essentially.
So we get a lot of people on the left who probably have no interest in the working class .In fact the upper middle class left probably despises the working-class ,and indeed are raised to regard them as the unworthy ie feckless poor,as opposed the deserving poor in say africa. Thats why so many Cof E churches are twinned with somewhere in Uganda,but never with an inner city parish like salford.
The problem with Toynbee/Harriet Harperson etc is that they don't really care about the working-class,plus they hate our history and empire,plus they are imbued with middle-class guilt about their privilege which they over-compensate by love-bombing certain chic groups seen as under-privileged.Polly toynbee wrote an excellent book a couple of years ago about social discrimination,but once again she nearly wholly concentrated on the inner city working-class that was almost 90 per cent ethnic in origin. I think the attitude of the whole of the present eltist left
towards the white working class was be summed up by Gordon Brown,when he called a perfectly decent old labour woman voter 'some kind of bigot'.
The only reason that the labour party weren't sent to history in the last election is because Cameron's Tory party present no real opposition. Not to win by a landslide against a labour party despised by its own grass roots ,was a shocking defeat in reality.

i completely agree with you.

as does labour peer lord glasman who recently said that labour were hostile to the white working classes.
I blame those no good Muslims!
why do guardian readers hate white people?

Why do you keep making so many threads?
Original post by Abbadon27
I blame those no good Muslims!

Why ?:confused:
i completely agree with you.

as does labour peer lord glasman who recently said that labour were hostile to the white working classes.

Thanks for telling me about Glasman's quote. At a personal level it was sad for me that when my father ,who held old labour views and came from a long line of labour activists,died ,he was happy to go -so disillusioned was he with what Labour had done to Britain. He wasn't that enamoured by Thatch,but there again he never expected her to be his friend.
Why ?:confused:

It was meant to be sarcasm, but I forgot it dosn't work very well over the internet :tongue:
Even if the Guardian were "anti-white", it's less racist, homophobic etc. than the Daily Mail.

You just made me defend the Guardian. Don't make me do it again.
Original post by lawbot
Ignore the lefties on here, they are nuts and cannot see anything from a balance point of view.

The guardian is the mouth piece of the prominent left - Labour supporting.

Everything they print will be in line with labour policy.

Labour are anti white and the main reason why our society is screwed up.

over 90 percent of the population is white yet labour continue to ram down the equality policitcal correctness crap.

Remember 'positive discimination' AGAINST WHITE MEN by harriet harman? anit white indeed.

IF SOMEBODY IS WHITE, AND VOTES LABOUR THEY ARE IDIOTS. THEY ARE VOTING FOR THEIR OWN DEMISE.

This has to be one of the worst posts I've ever read on TSR. Wow!
Reply 49
So because The Guardian doesn't advocate bs white supremacist views of your own it's racist? Shut up, you have it easy as a white British person.
Well, I read the Guardian, and I do hate some white people, such as Hitler.
I believe the guardian is a white middle class liberal paper anyway probably because white liberals have been corrupted so much by the jew media that they actually favour non white majoritys in white nations. Terrible I know and one of the many reasons I hate jews.
Original post by I Love Lesbians
Well, I read the Guardian, and I do hate some white people, such as Hitler.

Thats mean.
Original post by Jackthevillain
Thats mean.

Soz. :frown:
Reply 54
Original post by lawbot
Because he has an opinion that is not the same as your own?

Learn to tolerate others you left wing nut.

Have you read your own comment? I could say the exact same thing to you haha.
Original post by Abbadon27
It was meant to be sarcasm, but I forgot it dosn't work very well over the internet :tongue:

Actually i was trying to be satirical about your sarcasm,which obviously also got lost in translation:smile: !
Reply 56
why do guardian readers hate white people?

Sorry to break this to you but...it's only you they don't like.
Actually i was trying to be satirical about your sarcasm,which obviously also got lost in translation:smile: !

I think that proved my point :tongue:
fact disclosing is not trolling........this is serious. the guardian is damaging the fabric of british society. its readers are so far stuck up their backsides its like they think colon walls are blue skies.

**** OFF! I read the guardian and Im part of the EDL!
Stop spreading ****, you're probably a black man trolling.

Reply 59
Thanks for telling me about Glasman's quote. At a personal level it was sad for me that when my father ,who held old labour views and came from a long line of labour activists,died ,he was happy to go -so disillusioned was he with what Labour had done to Britain. He wasn't that enamoured by Thatch,but there again he never expected her to be his friend.

at some point the white working classes will recognise the betrayal and see labour for what they really are. it will be a good day for britain when it happens. lets hope it is soon.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending