The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Politics GOV4B Ideologies in Action

Hi, has anyone got any notes they wouldn't mind sharing for this half of the course, paticularly for education (stakeholders, manpower planning/social engineering would be most useful). And the environment would be useful also? The teacher who teaches this side of the course has glossed over some things very quickly, so I'm lacking on notes in some areas, and as there are no revision guides for this unit, I've not got much of a way to get information.

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by SamF1992
Hi, has anyone got any notes they wouldn't mind sharing for this half of the course, paticularly for education (stakeholders, manpower planning/social engineering would be most useful). And the environment would be useful also? The teacher who teaches this side of the course has glossed over some things very quickly, so I'm lacking on notes in some areas, and as there are no revision guides for this unit, I've not got much of a way to get information.

Hey I'm guessing you had no luck finding any new notes? I have nothing on manpower planning/social engineering...our teacher didn't even teach us that!

I've also decided not to revise the environment so I guess I'm completely useless to you!

It's so annoying that there isn't a revision guide for this unit...it's all so synoptic.

Good Luck with the exam tomorrow, let me know your thoughts on it and what questions you picked :smile:x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending