The Student Room Group

Battlefield 3

Scroll to see replies

It's finally here :coma:
Original post by gumball
Yeah should be able to. What bit are you looking for? The free Karkand is only for pre-orders I think.

yeah, the back to karkland map pack. I had it pre-ordered at ASDA, but at 11pm last night they informed me that it was cancelled.
Got my code for the limited edition but not the game itself yet... I'm trying to do coursework instead but I can't concentrate!
Original post by A.galloway
yeah, the back to karkland map pack. I had it pre-ordered at ASDA, but at 11pm last night they informed me that it was cancelled.

The Limited Edition gives you the map pack, if you can find a copy then get it.
Original post by Magnum Opus

Cool that's what I'm getting I didn't know that lol.
Original post by Magnum Opus

Thanks, I have to go into the city today, will have a look.
Yeah there's been a lot of confusion about it really, but my LE box has it printed all over it. You'll see it if you find one, on the front there's a triangle in the top-left which says it includes access to the map pack. :smile:
Reply 987
Got mine today, from amazon, down loading now. 4.5mb/sec . Yay (:
Reply 988
Original post by Tommyjw
Got mine today, from amazon, down loading now. 4.5mb/sec . Yay (:

Yeah I was confused by this. I think it's actually reading it off the disk, but unsure. I got up to 10.2MB/s which is insane.

It does ask for disk 2 at some point. :P
Reply 989
Just installing the HD pack :colone:

ASDA delivered on release day :coma:
WTF I'm still getting that error message from Origin. :angry: Could it be because I'm trying to do it over a University network? :s-smilie: Although I have bought games from Steam here.
Reply 991
Original post by SilentIdea
WTF I'm still getting that error message from Origin. :angry: Could it be because I'm trying to do it over a University network? :s-smilie: Although I have bought games from Steam here.

What error are you getting?
Original post by Tommyjw
What error are you getting?

Hi,

The error I get is "Page Load Error".

Game activation appears to be unavailable at the moment. Please try again later... :frown:
Reply 993
Original post by SilentIdea
Hi,

The error I get is "Page Load Error".

Game activation appears to be unavailable at the moment. Please try again later... :frown:

Strange.. i just in the past half hour activated my game.. :confused:
it's out! the big game of the year, probably. But anyways, I have yet to get my copy:frown:
I can't even access redeem product code. :angry:
Mine has a arrived wippeee!
Reply 997
Original post by KingGoonIan
Mine has a arrived wippeee!

Wheres the jealous button on this forum?!
I wont be buying mine for a while. I'm quite tempted to wait till after my next pay-day. I want SKYRIM first, and there's Saints Row: The Third, just after. Then there's MW3 which, not going to lie, is starting to look good... :no:

Four games at around £50 odd each, and each one I can get for a fiver if I trade in GoW3. I may trade it in tomorrow or something and buy BF3, actually... Might be an idea...
Original post by D4rth
Wheres the jealous button on this forum?!

I guess if you were super jealous you could rage at me and give me neg rep lol

I only played for an hour now I gotta do coursework but will play later like.

Quick Reply

Latest