The Student Room Group

B2 gcse aqa may 19 diccusion here

I found it very hard the last question about someone falling into ice was the hardest. save the hardest for last possible!

How do you find it. what did you get for the last question?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I couldn't get my head around the fact that why he was most likely to die of hypothermia than a person who didn't consume alcohol.
But I reread the whole question again and got it.
The pea question was quite tricky.
I died a little bit inside when I saw the question paper because it had a totally different format to other past papers! And sometimes, they word the question really weird!
Reply 2
I thought it was ok actually!
and the ice one? I put how the muscles shivering uses respiration which produces heat.
or do you mean the very last question?
Reply 3
I thought it was so difficult :frown: nothing on meiosis or mitosis!!
just my luck :rolleyes:
for the calculation, did everyone get 16%?
Reply 5
Original post by ScottENGLAND

YES!
Reply 6
Original post by ScottENGLAND

I really didn't understand how to do that :frown: anyone care to explain? :rolleyes:
Reply 7
What did you guys get for the second part of Q1? I put 'plant cells have cell wall and permanent vacouole', I couldn't make my mind up between the two.
Reply 8
Original post by Buongiorno
What did you guys get for the second part of Q1? I put 'plant cells have cell wall and permanent vacouole', I couldn't make my mind up between the two.

I put cell wall :tongue:
Reply 9
Original post by AMELIA-x
I really didn't understand how to do that :frown: anyone care to explain? :rolleyes:

You had to do:
(number for tissue / number consumed as grass (?) ) x 100
I think that's how I did it

Original post by Buongiorno

I put, "the cell wall"
I'm not sure whether it's correct:/
Having done B3- This paper was like twice as hard!!
For me The ice one was the easiest.
Reply 11
could someone please go through sum answers coz i am a little worried ty :smile:
Reply 12
By far the hardest b2 paper out of all of the past papers I'd done in preparation for the exam.
The questions were hard to understand and there was a lot of 3/4 mark questions and hardly any small markers.
Also the first question was a 3 marker and took me a while to get my head around when usually they're really easy!
Reply 13
Original post by calmpeach
You had to do:
(number for tissue / number consumed as grass (?) ) x 100
I think that's how I did it

ahhhhh :/ i put that as my working out but somehow got 6.8% haha, I might get one mark for working out hopefully :tongue:
Original post by sophie21
By far the hardest b2 paper out of all of the past papers I'd done in preparation for the exam.
The questions were hard to understand and there was a lot of 3/4 mark questions and hardly any small markers.
Also the first question was a 3 marker and took me a while to get my head around when usually they're really easy!

same! I spent like soo long on first question! It felt very unusual.
ahhhhh :/ i put that as my working out but somehow got 6.8% haha, I might get one mark for working out hopefully :tongue:

I think thats what I got!
Reply 16

oh my gosh!!!!! I got that the first time I tried doing the question!
Did you add up all the numbers????
And divided the number for tissue by the sum of all the numbers?
Reply 17
I had to rushhh on the b2 :/
Original post by calmpeach
oh my gosh!!!!! I got that the first time I tried doing the question!
Did you add up all the numbers????
And divided the number for tissue by the sum of all the numbers?

yes! thats exactly what I did! :smile:
Reply 19
Praying for low grade boundaries! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending