The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3860
Offer for Language and Culture (German & Spanish) arrived today. Happiness!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 3861
Original post by PurpleJazzHands
When did you apply? I actually haven't heard anything from them apart from the acknowledgment! =S

oh, i applied on Jan 11 :smile: if i didn't remember wrongly..
Reply 3862
offer for french and spanish :biggrin: !
Rejected, dejected, ejected, respected, dichlorodiphenyltetrapacted for Philosophy and Economics :-(
.........I know that didn't make any sense but that's exactly what happens when one gets rejected..:frown:
Offer for Economics (w/ a year abroad)
Conditions 93% average (Canadian applicant)

Very surprised but so excited I got in :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3865
Original post by AUBstudent
Congrats guys for your offers!!
As for me, my application was"complete" since october and i haven't heard back from the econ dep since. Could it be because im an international student? any international students got offers already? i really hope decisions come through this week.

I'm international and got an offer today. Hope you get an offer too, good luck!
Reply 3866
anyone waiting for law still?
Original post by puffy
anyone waiting for law still?

Me :frown: I'm still waiting to hear back for their law with another legal system degree. What's taking so long?!
I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on my situation. I received an email last Friday from the admissions tutor saying "We are pleased to let you know that we have recommended that Faculty issue you with an offer". It then goes on to say "Please await official notification of this offer, the details of which will be sent out by our Faculty Office in due course. The information will also appear on UCAS Track at this point. Congratulations!"

Does this mean I got an offer? I really want to go to UCL but I don't want to get my hopes up if I'm eventually going to get rejected :frown:
Original post by beansprouts
I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on my situation. I received an email last Friday from the admissions tutor saying "We are pleased to let you know that we have recommended that Faculty issue you with an offer". It then goes on to say "Please await official notification of this offer, the details of which will be sent out by our Faculty Office in due course. The information will also appear on UCAS Track at this point. Congratulations!"

Does this mean I got an offer? I really want to go to UCL but I don't want to get my hopes up if I'm eventually going to get rejected :frown:

Sounds like you have an offer :smile: have they changed your UCAS track?
Original post by marixmas
I'm international and got an offer today. Hope you get an offer too, good luck!

My application was completed in December. No reply so far. I even emailed them and the department asked me to be patient! fingers crossed! good luck!
Hey there!

Architecture student, graduating in june and applicant to UCL Bartlett MArch Graduate Architectural Design.

Got an email last friday saying:

"I am pleased to inform you that the course Director would like to recommend your acceptance to the above programme of study. Your application has now been returned to the College Admission office. They will check your qualifications and send you a formal letter."

My status on UCL Portico remains "application complete", should I expect a conditional/unconditional offer in the next few days or may the College Admission office reject me?

Got other offers from other UK unis and don't know what to do - UCL Bartlett was my 1st choice anyway.
Reply 3872
Rejected ;(
Original post by maitai
Oh wow and you haven't heard from them after the interview? If I were you, I would probably send them an email asking when you should be expecting to hear from them...
And no, still haven't heard anything from them! I keep telling myself that I should be glad it wasn't an automatic rejection but it's just so frustrating having to wait it out!

I heard back finally got an offer :biggrin: have you got yours yet? :smile:
got my offer finally for Physics (3 years) AAB with As in Maths and Physics :biggrin:
Reply 3875
Original post by helenajane
I heard back finally got an offer :biggrin: have you got yours yet? :smile:

Unfortunately I got a rejection, but I'm okay with it. Already firmed my place at what was my favourite uni after UCL so I'm not too gutted.
A big congratulations to you though! Well done :smile:
Hey there!

Architecture student, graduating in june and applicant to UCL Bartlett MArch Graduate Architectural Design.

Got an email last friday saying:

"I am pleased to inform you that the course Director would like to recommend your acceptance to the above programme of study. Your application has now been returned to the College Admission office. They will check your qualifications and send you a formal letter."

My status on UCL Portico remains "application complete", should I expect a conditional/unconditional offer in the next few days or may the College Admission office reject me?

Got other offers from other UK unis and don't know what to do - UCL Bartlett was my 1st choice anyway.
Original post by xavier10146
Seems like a lot of people left to hear from Economics at UCL. This, coupled with the idea that they must reply (and not recommend) offers by this Friday leaves them only this week to decide.

*I may be right haha- just got an Unconditional offer from UCL for Econ at 4:00 :smile:

Have to decide between this and Warwick now.

which one will you prefer? Msc Economics?
Original post by Fuero
All responses should be out this week (at least for those who applied before 15 January)

where does it say in the university website that they'll respond before 31st march? I applied way back in december and 2 days to go for me if the university follows this! no response yet!!
Reply 3879
Firmed UCL to study Geology!! Soo excited! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending