The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4320
Original post by sumergocogito
Aw! It's great to know that I'll have a sober buddy! Law freshers' week here we come! Will you be spending your birthday at ucl?

yes i am! haha, but it looks like a LOT of the fresher's events are pub crawls/club nights?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 4321
Original post by Gales
I have received emails and enrolled. Nothing in the post though

I got my welcome pack, it's nothing special! Just a letter telling me congrats on being accepted, etc. as well as some preliminary reading instructions, and my fresher's booklet!
Original post by minacolada
I got a welcome pack from my department last week and have received quite a couple of emails from the department, and have had some from UCL about the induction and enrolment. I'd ring/email someone to check they have the right contact details - rather bizarrely, my welcome pack arrived at my mums house and I haven't lived there for about three years :confused:

You seem to be far better informed than the rest of us. What department are you in? Have you gotten a timetable yet?
Original post by epylien
yes i am! haha, but it looks like a LOT of the fresher's events are pub crawls/club nights?

At least you know that there will tons of people at your birthday celebrations.
Original post by sumergocogito
You seem to be far better informed than the rest of us. What department are you in? Have you gotten a timetable yet?

Chemistry. We've got a timetable for the first week, showing us when we'll meet our tutor etc. and on one of the days it says we will be shown how to login and view our online timetable. As we haven't chosen our extra modules yet, I'm assuming these don't even exist yet.
Original post by minacolada
Chemistry. We've got a timetable for the first week, showing us when we'll meet our tutor etc. and on one of the days it says we will be shown how to login and view our online timetable. As we haven't chosen our extra modules yet, I'm assuming these don't even exist yet.

thanks!
For the laws freshers fortnight, how much of it can an under-18 student attend?
Reply 4327
Anyone here, especially freshers, studying Computer Science at UCL this year? I'd like to know someone before starting the course :P
Original post by Jarowy
Anyone here, especially freshers, studying Computer Science at UCL this year? I'd like to know someone before starting the course :P

I am. There is a Facebook group for UCL computer Science.
Reply 4329
Original post by ExplosiveSam
I am. There is a Facebook group for UCL computer Science.

Can you please give me the link to that group?
Original post by Jarowy
Can you please give me the link to that group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/523213377692581/
Hey, I'm going to close this thread now as you are freshers not applicants anymore. Congrats on all those who got in!