The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by Lilbugger
Got my offer in the post last Thursday! Hopefully see you there and good luck!:redface:

well doneee!! :biggrin:

when did you have the open day /interview?

I had mine on November 29th.

thankssss, getting slightly worried now.... :s-smilie:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by paulbridger
Here is the stalking page, just so you don't have to trawl back through the forum to find it - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/UCL_2012_Applicants_Stalking_Page

Shirley, I have added you.

Hey, if you have spare moment, would you add me too? :smile:

Gcse - A*AAAAAAABBC
AS - AAAB
Predicted - A*A*A (B - already achieved)
Course - Human Sciences :smile:
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
Congrats! See you there. :smile:

When did you send your application off?
Got my offer in the post last Thursday! Hopefully see you there and good luck!:redface:

oooh congrats!..what was the offer?
Reply 1584
Original post by Alex J
Hey everyone :h:
Can someone add me to the stalking page please??

Username: Alex J
Subject and Course Code: Medicine (A100)
GCSEs: 7A* 3A
AS levels: AAAA
A2 predicitons: A*A*A*A*
Foreign/Other Qualifications: Pass in the DELF B1 exam (a french language exam)
Offer: Pending
Result: Pending
Notes: BMAT: 6.0, 7.0, 2.5A

Thank you!!! :h:

~bump~ (sorry)

EDIT: ugh fine i'll do it myself then. can't blame me if the page gets accidently ruined... seeing as i asked twice and all
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Jazz.fm
yeah medical physics :smile: my predicted grades are ABB tho so im waiting for a rejection lol...havnt heard anything yet, you?

Haven't heard from them either, applying with actual grades of A*A*B! Applying for accommodation?
Reply 1586
Original post by Lollyage
Anyone else going to an open day at UCL tomorrow? I've got one for Linguistics :biggrin:

hey!! me too!! maybe we will meet in the linguistic class next year :wink: hahaha
Original post by xch
Hey everyone, I am very excited about applying to UCL for this next year and I'm sure many of you are aswell so post what you wanna study and your "predicted" grades which you guess you will be getting (I take the IB).

Also post your thoughts about the university and/or any tips for the applications!!

Respect for the fellow IB student! :biggrin: I hope to do Geography :tongue:
Reply 1588
Got an email today saying...

Dear SSEES Candidate,
Thank you for your application to study with SSEES at UCL on the following programme:
LRF7 BA Politics and East European Studies with a Year Abroad
Due to the overwhelming demand for this programme, we are operating a long-list system whereby candidates will be considered as one overall cohort once all the applications have been received on 15th January. I am pleased to be able to inform you that you have made it past the first phase of this process and your application will go through for consideration by the Admissions Tutor.

Excited/scared!!!!!!

Anyone else get this/ applying for the same course? I love UCL!
Reply 1589

well doneee!!

thankssss, getting slightly worried now....
Original post by annony
well doneee!!

thankssss, getting slightly worried now....

22nd of November I think, you should hear from them very soon dont worry !
Reply 1591
22nd of November I think, you should hear from them very soon dont worry !

thank you!! hopefully this week then

maybe see you next year..!! :biggrin:

well done again :smile:
Original post by qwerty1993
When did you send your application off?

October 13th.
Original post by Lewis :D
http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate-study/degrees/ugprogs/UBAFRESING05

Click on "Entry Requirements and Application", then scroll down to the selection section.

Well that email was directly from a languages admissions tutor and I was told at the open day that they do not interview
Reply 1594
Anyone got an offer for biological sciences? I just got mine!
So excitedddd! :biggrin:
Reply 1595
Has anyone heard anything from the NatSci department? I sent my application off on the 13th october and I haven't heard a peep from UCL. Is it something to worry about or do you think they have just put my application on hold til janurary? but surely they should have sent an email saying that my application is going to be considered after Janurary.
Reply 1596
Just got an email saying that I have been recommended to be made an immediate offer for Theoretical Physics 4-year course. So happy! :biggrin:
Original post by Gia_x
Just got an email saying that I have been recommended to be made an immediate offer for Theoretical Physics 4-year course. So happy! :biggrin:

congrats! :smile: did you go to an open day thing recently?
Original post by Gia_x

I got one too for straight Physics, but I got another one saying that the sender would like to recall it? What does that mean? :confused:
Reply 1599
Original post by Ridhima
Anyone got an offer for biological sciences? I just got mine!
So excitedddd! :biggrin:

Congratulations what was your offer? did you get the questionnaire?

Latest

Trending

Trending