The Student Room Group

Limited time, which topic should I revise? OCR AS PHILOSOPHY OF RELIGION.

Basically due to a ridiculous amount of exams in the last few days and a drama exam involving rehearsal and performance from around 1-6pm tomorrow I have had a very limited amount of time to go over my philosophy of religion notes I made during Easter.

I've revised Ontological, Teleological, Cosmological, God as a creator, Plato and Aristotle.

I've missed out the Goodness of God and Kant's moral argument as they both came up in Jan and I don't think it's likely they will show again as small topics.

I now have the choice between revising Problem of Evil and Religion and Science, both came up in Jan, both are huge topics, I only have time for one, which one?
:s-smilie:
Reply 1
At a guess I would say go for Problem of Evil.
Religion and Science has come up the last 5 years, so you COULD say that its unlikely to come up a 6th, but you could also say that its a popular choice for examiners to pick.

But in my opinion i'd say problem of evil as like you said its equally massive and it hasn't come up as many times so there's more choice of question and therefore more chance of it appearing.

hope this helps...even though its pretty rambling.
Reply 2
Original post by pantzball
At a guess I would say go for Problem of Evil.
Religion and Science has come up the last 5 years, so you COULD say that its unlikely to come up a 6th, but you could also say that its a popular choice for examiners to pick.

But in my opinion i'd say problem of evil as like you said its equally massive and it hasn't come up as many times so there's more choice of question and therefore more chance of it appearing.

hope this helps...even though its pretty rambling.

thank you, you're probably right! I better get going :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending