The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
trust me when your in a room with just him and you... start taking your clothes off lol... im sure he wont be able to resist and...

ok its kinda of crappy advice:frown:
Reply 2
Oh God yeah, that happens to me ALL the frigging time! Its nerves, they sever the link between brain and mouth. Just think things through before you day them. If it sounds twattish, dont say it.
leona
Oh God yeah, that happens to me ALL the frigging time! Its nerves, they sever the link between brain and mouth. Just think things through before you day them. If it sounds twattish, dont say it.
Don't spend to much time thinking tho or he'll think your ignoring him.
Reply 4
just relax when you are around him and don't go into panic overload then you will be ok!!

i used to panic talking to people id just talk crap!!
Reply 5
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 6
maybe you should waitto speck to him and then you can think of what you are going to say weather it be a day or a week that you don't speak to him that also shows you are keeping a little bit of a distance and not gettin to involved
Reply 7
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Thats a really good idea, however far easier said than done!! I like someone in my halls and i cant help myself popping in or hoping to be places when he is. Oooo dear i'm beginning to get obsessed! :-( Think things through before you say them and if it comes out wrong the just laugh it off. Chances are he might not have noticed! xxx
If it goes badly wrong just claim you've been drinking and start shouting at furniture. Always helps me get out of tricky situations.
Reply 10
Masta Killa
trust me when your in a room with just him and you... start taking your clothes off lol... im sure he wont be able to resist and...
ok its kinda of crappy advice:frown:

Thats right, destroy their marriage - great advice...
How old is he anyway (just curious, noticed you're only 17)?
Reply 12
Ramy
why is it that the most infuriating person you know is the one you most want to be with:rolleyes:

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill today because they got on my nerves.

Excellent signature, by the by.
Reply 13
Ramy
or I insult him like a little school kid with a crush.

No offence here because im not trying to say your immature, but if hes married he must be quite abit older than you, so compared to him you probablly really are just a kid with a crush to him ( if he knew about it)
MNBStyle
No offence here because im not trying to say your immature, but if hes married he must be quite abit older than you, so compared to him you probablly really are just a kid with a crush to him ( if he knew about it)
Once again, I agree with what MNBStyle has said (by the way, how do you do it, my friend?? :biggrin: You just have this knack, I think :cool: :p: ).
Reply 15
danni_bella83
Once again, I agree with what MNBStyle has said (by the way, how do you do it, my friend?? :biggrin: You just have this knack, I think :cool: :p: ).

Oh you, my heads going to start growing soon but thank you again :smile:
Youll have to PM me for how i do it, i dont want to reveal my secrets here :p: :eek:
Reply 16
(edited 12 years ago)
this thread is 'awwwww'
Reply 18
Ramy
basically, theres this guy i really, really like:love: and we talk and stuff. I cant get together with him cos he's my boss at work and is married but I've accepted this :frown:

the problem is that even though I know theres no chance for me with him, i still like talking to him. Problem is whenever we talk, i suddenly cant think straight. I make a fool of myself by saying random things or whatever comes into my head - which usually doesnt make any sense :rolleyes: or I insult him like a little school kid with a crush.

Now i've liked guys before and never had this problem as I am quite a confident talkative person. I just dont get why this is happening. Any ideas?

Pull yourself together girl, and grow up!
Reply 19
It's a crush, and he will see it as such. Unfortunately, crushes do mess with your mind, especially if the crushee talks to you and is nice to you (as for some god unknown reason it gives you hope). I've been there in the past - all I can say is play it cool. That becomes easier to do as you get older, but don't talk to him first and whenever you feel yourself going under, back off.

Latest

Trending

Trending