The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Ultimate St Andrews Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by Ecosse_14
Small details finally updated now I've got round to it!

If any current students who have previously lived in DRA, Fife Park, Sallies or Regs and want to write a mini guide (see posts 2 & 3 for older ones and ones for current halls), then let me know! :smile: Or if you lived in another hall and want to add something, do let me know.

I'll do one for Sallies.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 781
Original post by becko37
I'll do one for Sallies.

Yaay. Be nice. :tongue:
Reply 782
Hi, I was wondering if anybody knows of a 1 bed room flat available for the academic year 2013/14. I will be going into my final year.
Reply 783
Yaay. Be nice. :tongue:

When am I not? :gasp:

But in all seriousness, how do I go about this? Or is there some explanatory post on a previous page that I just haven't bothered to read? :innocent:
Reply 784
Original post by becko37

But in all seriousness, how do I go about this? Or is there some explanatory post on a previous page that I just haven't bothered to read? :innocent:

You can see examples for all halls from posts 2 and 3 on the first page of this thread. There's one for Sallies there but it was written years ago so something UTD would be gooood!
Reply 785
Original post by becko37

Lol. When ARE you nice? :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 786
You can see examples for all halls from posts 2 and 3 on the first page of this thread. There's one for Sallies there but it was written years ago so something UTD would be gooood!

About to PM you an essay about Sallies.
Reply 787
Original post by Oh-WOW
Lol. When ARE you nice? :tongue:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Rude. Neg rep for you!:closedeyes:

PS: Just kidding. I wouldn't do that to you.
Reply 788
Hi guys, do you know how long do applicants wait for a decision?
Reply 789
Original post by becko37
About to PM you an essay about Sallies.

Cheers! Just about to edit it in.
Reply 790
Original post by Jack 3v
Hi guys, do you know how long do applicants wait for a decision?

Depends. You essentially need to wait until you're 'unconditional' with the university. For most UCAS applicants that's in August after results day. If you're EU or international, then earlier since you usually have results of qualifications etc earlier.
Cheers! Just about to edit it in.

Would you like an essay about room sharing? Happy to contribute one if you think one would be useful :smile:!
Reply 792
Original post by Blaubeuren
Would you like an essay about room sharing? Happy to contribute one if you think one would be useful :smile:!

Yep, I'd happily put that in if you want to write something up. We currently have 'single vs. shared' under 'Types of halls of residence' on the first post so I'll just add another bit in there. :smile:
Reply 793
Original post by Helsy
Depends. You essentially need to wait until you're 'unconditional' with the university. For most UCAS applicants that's in August after results day. If you're EU or international, then earlier since you usually have results of qualifications etc earlier.

I will receive the exams results on July... So do you think I will not hear anything from them?
Reply 794
Original post by Jack 3v
I will receive the exams results on July... So do you think I will not hear anything from them?

You'll hear before lots of people, but probably a week or so after they confirm you're a student with them.
Reply 795
Thank you, but waiting is so stressing... :s-smilie:... Do you study there?
Reply 796
Original post by Jack 3v
Thank you, but waiting is so stressing... :s-smilie:... Do you study there?

Yup, 3rd year Astrophysics. :smile:
Reply 797
Woow, lucky you :smile:
Reply 798
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/media/elt/documents/yoop/UG_YOOP_2013.pdf

At the accomodation page,It says David Russell Apartments and thats okay for me but I suspect that I would be comforted just staying in a shared room.From that page,what do you understand since from my understanding they decide whether or not but how can I inform that I want a single room.

My reason of this is that when I see a people I become so formal,just like visiting someone and I'd never feel confortable.
Reply 799
Original post by Charlaux
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/media/elt/documents/yoop/UG_YOOP_2013.pdf

At the accomodation page,It says David Russell Apartments and thats okay for me but I suspect that I would be comforted just staying in a shared room.From that page,what do you understand since from my understanding they decide whether or not but how can I inform that I want a single room.

My reason of this is that when I see a people I become so formal,just like visiting someone and I'd never feel confortable.

The vast vaaast majority of rooms in DRA are single rooms so I don't think there's a problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending