The Student Room Group

IGCSE Maths June 6th

Hey guys lets get the posts rolling. I am gonna start, i honestly have to say that was the hardest 3H paper i have ever done. Comparing it to the last papers since 2004 this was the hardest. Anyway what did you guys put for the last question and the area of rectangle PQRS question. Lets get the questions and answers going!!!:wink:
Reply 1
OMG tihis exam was really really hard :\ except for the first few questions :O
i will probably get a C :frown:
my mom will ground me :frown:
Reply 2
I hated this paper, i was on track for an A, defo going to get lower!! so annoying!! :frown:
Reply 3
it wasnt that bad until the end, but hopefully the grade boundaries will be low :smile:
Original post by TheMJCG
Hey guys lets get the posts rolling. I am gonna start, i honestly have to say that was the hardest 3H paper i have ever done. Comparing it to the last papers since 2004 this was the hardest. Anyway what did you guys put for the last question and the area of rectangle PQRS question. Lets get the questions and answers going!!!:wink:

I agree, it was so hard, I've done all the past papers and this was definitely the hardest. The last 5/6 questions were horrible!
Reply 5
i came out of that nearly crying spent like 40min on the last question...NOTHING like previous years i have never got under 95% in a practice spending like 45min on one but literally think i got like the whole second half wrong... :frown:
Yeah that was the hardest paper i've ever done. So much worse than all of the past papers which I've found piss easy compared to that. Hopefully it means 4h will be easier...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending