The Student Room Group

How Many Countries Have You Been To?

Scroll to see replies

4: Malaysia, UK, Singapore, Poland.
Should be adding China, UAE and Sweden sometime soon...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 21
UK, Nigeria, Italy
Reply 22
I'm 15 and
UK (england, wales)
France
Austria
Switzerland
Germany
Morocco
Egypt
Qatar
U.A.E
Kenya, UK, Belgium, France, Germany, UAE, Qatar
Six. My aim is to fill my passport before it expires in 2019...
UK, Belgium and France. Never been on a plane though. I went by ferry :/ Hoping to go to Greece, Italy, Spain, Nigeria, Ghana, Congo, India, Turkey, U.S.A at some point though :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by AspiringDoctor
4: Malaysia, UK, Singapore, Poland.
Should be adding China, Dubai and Sweden sometime soon...

dubai isn't a country : P why does every one get that mixed up? It's united arab emirates...lol
Three... I'm going backpacking at the first available opportunity.
Reply 28
EDIT: Fine, there, happy?
(edited 12 years ago)
OVER 9000!!

Wait....
Reply 30
Holland, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Dubai, Bangladesh, America and the UK so 9 :smile:
Reply 31
U.K., Ireland, Spain, France, Belgium, USA, Canada, Thailand x5, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Qatar, UAE, Cambodia, Vietnam, Hong Kong.
Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Egypt, Iceland, India, UAE and USA. So eleven :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by houseelf
UK, Portugal, Lanzarote, Majorca, Gran Canaria, Norway, Germany, the Netherlands. Also stopped in Belgium and France, and I'll be going to Greece in 3 weeks! :biggrin:

More than I realised! That'll be my lot for the next 5 years though; the joys of being a poor university student!
But they're all in Spain. :wink:
Original post by Zak_Dubai
dubai isn't a country : P why does every one get that mixed up? It's united arab emirates...lol

Sorry! :colondollar: I always forget :s-smilie:
Reply 35
76 :smile:

...lol jk i troll.
Reply 36
France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Italy, Ireland, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan
so 11, 12 including the UK.
Original post by houseelf
Lanzarote, Majorca, Gran Canaria,
Little bit of cheating there I think:wink:
Reply 38
I have been very lucky and been on holiday abroad at least once a year. So far I have been to the following countries :

-England
-Wales
-Scotland
-Ireland
-France
-Germany
-Belgium
-Switzerland
-Spain
-India
- UAE (Dubai)
-Nepal
-Sri Lanka
-Malaysia
-Morocco

13 so far and I am going to Mexico this summer and hopefully Japan next year.

EDIT : Sorry didn't the read the Wales and Scotland bit but I still consider them as separate countries when it comes to travelling especially Wales. Oh and also if being in transit counts then Portugal as well.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 39
Original post by un-besito
Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Egypt, Iceland, India, UAE and USA. So ten :smile:

iceland is a not so common one, what was that like? just looking for some holiday ideas :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest