The Student Room Group

Graphs of Trig Functions - how often do they come up? (GCSE Edexcel Calc)

I haven't seen them on any past papers I've done - just wondering if there is a chance it'll come up on Friday?

I've touched on this in Additional Maths too, but will it appear on the GCSE calculator exam?
Reply 1
Hey how is your revision going? I dont think they are likely to come up I havent seem them either. Although what topics are you revising? I dont want to waste time on stuff thats isnt likely to come.
Reply 2
Original post by D1DA1NONLY
Hey how is your revision going? I dont think they are likely to come up I havent seem them either. Although what topics are you revising? I dont want to waste time on stuff thats isnt likely to come.

My revision is going well, thanks :smile:

I'm revising everything I can after what came up on the non-calculator paper... I probably only got around ~70 marks, so I'm aiming for close to 100% to secure that A or just maybe get the A*. :x

EDIT: Yeah, I don't THINK they're going to come up, but if they do at least I'll be prepared, I wouldn't be surprised if the paper is just as difficult as the one we did so I'm doing a lot more revision.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending