The Student Room Group

Maths A-Level Edexcel

Hi guys, I’m doing Edexcel Maths A-Level and since it’s Easter it’s time to go hard with revision but I’m a bit lost on where to start. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to prioritise???? And how to get my revision together for Maths???
Original post by 888ella
Hi guys, I’m doing Edexcel Maths A-Level and since it’s Easter it’s time to go hard with revision but I’m a bit lost on where to start. Does anyone have a suggestion on what to prioritise???? And how to get my revision together for Maths???
Go through pure once as you have 2 papers. Quickly go through basic topics and focus more on the specific topics = integration I and II, differentiation, trig, and vectors. Then go through stats and mech briefly but do look at past papers. You will quickly find that most papers have the same structure/same question types (especially mech). Try and make sense of the formula sheet and familiarize yourself w your scientific/graphing calc (will be of great use to do trial and error + check answers). Prioritize full papers
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
Go through pure once as you have 2 papers. Quickly go through basic topics and focus more on the specific topics = integration I and II, differentiation, trig, and vectors. Then go through stats and mech briefly but do look at past papers. You will quickly find that most papers have the same structure/same question types (especially mech). Try and make sense of the formula sheet and familiarize yourself w your scientific/graphing calc (will be of great use to do trial and error + check answers). Prioritize full papers
Thank you so much!!

Quick Reply

Latest