The Student Room Group
Reply 1
CoD2, I prefer it

Do you want to play online much?
Reply 2
I dont play much online. I feel more impressed by CoD 2 but its probably because its the main demo that shops are putting on their XBox 360's. ive started downloading the demo for CoD 2. Only 2 and a half hours to go
Reply 3
I have BF2, and my pc is not bad (6600gt, 3.2Ghz P4, 1GB ram and 2mbps adsl), BF2 plays quite well.

My mate has P4 2.66Mhz, 1 GB ram and GeForce 4 T4200i 64 MB (1mbps cable/dsl NTL), he plays CoD 2 online..........its so easy to get online, i mean it doesnt take half as long as it takes me on BF2. NO lag online even with his PC.

So it depends really as i think BF2 is not as easy to get used to online compared to CoD2 (but i have CoD1 and CoD:u:nited Offensive).
Reply 4
Multiplayer- BF2
Single-player- CoD 2

If you want longevity go for BF2. CoD 2, if its anything like CoD 1, is an awesome burst of singleplayer with some decent multiplayer. Battlefield 2 isn't really for playing offline but the multiplayer is very fun and lasts a long time.
Just get both. :smile:
Reply 6
and America's Army - thats free. Its an awesome game, i find its a lot different to other FPS
Reply 7
I'm hopefully getting BF2 on Christmas Day. I've played a bit on my brother's game, and the demo, and there's nothing that comes close to it in terms of multiplayer. I really think it's amazing to fight on such a huge scale.
Reply 8
yeh i know people who have BF2, its supposed to be awesome. Don't think it will run well on my PC though. Get a mic and voice communication software too, that makes games a lot more fun.
Reply 9
I have call of duty Special Forces, the expansion pack to bf2! It’s absolutely brilliant, with the night vision goggles and grappling hooks! However very demanding on your system though.

I want to get CoD2, probably order it from play.com; I want unreal tournament 2007 and 2004, America’s army, doom 3 and expansion pack, House of the Dead 3, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 4: Lockdown, FEAR, AvsP 2 (and expansion pack), Conflict Global Storm, Boiling point and The Punisher. And Civilisation IV, AoE3, Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War, Ground control 2: operation exodus, Sim city 3000: UK edition, Rise of Nations, and Shattered Union
Reply 10
those who know play DOD:s-smilie: online

Latest