The Student Room Group

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Delta_Aitch

LOL we need to decide what song to sing. I need to practice or we will get on stage and disappoint our fans :afraid:

You're properly drinking, right? Please? I don't wanna be the only alky :facepalm2:

LOL, I've forgotten all the jagger swagger lyrics already. :facepalm2: We'll have to get a song soon, so I can go over it the next 6 days. :cyber:

I most certainly will be, but remember I can handle my drink better than you. :dumbells:
Original post by Crazy Paving
LOL, I've forgotten all the jagger swagger lyrics already. :facepalm2: We'll have to get a song soon, so I can go over it the next 6 days. :cyber:

I most certainly will be, but remember I can handle my drink better than you. :dumbells:

JAGGER SWAGGER HAHHAHAHAH :rofl2: :rofl2: What a lund. Swagger Jagger* m8 :laugh:
yeaaah okay, we'll pick a song tonight. Do we want a ballad, a rap, grime, rnb? I need specifics :teeth:

NO M8 :angry::angry:

Yes m8. I am shockingly poor with holding my alcohol.
You'll know when I am drunk because I will start swaying and get VERY talkative/happy and also a bit affectionate. I will try to hold up jumping any of you tho :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)

JAGGER SWAGGER HAHHAHAHAH :rofl2: :rofl2: What a lund. Swagger Jagger* m8 :laugh:
yeaaah okay, we'll pick a song tonight. Do we want a ballad, a rap, grime, rnb? I need specifics :teeth:

NO M8 :angry::angry:

Yes m8. I am shockingly poor with holding my alcohol.
You'll know when I am drunk because I will start swaying and get VERY talkative/happy and also a bit affectionate. I will try to hold up jumping any of you tho :colonhash:

lol, shut up, told you how bad my memory can be. :colonhash:

Not fussed, we'll leave down to you innit. :fan: Anything I'd say would be discounted immediately. :colonhash: I KNOW HOW YOU WORK, PRINCESS.

Eesh, just as long as you don't try to hugrape me again, I'll be fine. :smug:
lol, shut up, told you how bad my memory can be. :colonhash:

Not fussed, we'll leave down to you innit. :fan: Anything I'd say would be discounted immediately. :colonhash: I KNOW HOW YOU WORK, PRINCESS.

Eesh, just as long as you don't try to hugrape me again, I'll be fine. :smug:

lmfao, you knwo me too well. Just allow me my jokes ffs :angry::angry:
What songs would you like, doll? :h: :h: :h:

I will do more than hugrape after a few too many drinks. I do start off with hugs tho :colone:

lmfao, you knwo me too well. Just allow me my jokes ffs :angry::angry:
What songs would you like, doll? :h: :h: :h:

I will do more than hugrape after a few too many drinks. I do start off with hugs tho :colone:

I don't really mind, I can attempt to sing anything. :smug:

Oi, I hear you got a thing for white guys. :hubba:
I don't really mind, I can attempt to sing anything. :smug:

Oi, I hear you got a thing for white guys. :hubba:

LMFAOOOO listening to your swagger jagger again hahahahahha holy crap I keep cackling. THE FOGHORN HAHAHAHHAHA :rofl2: :rofl2:

What white guys do you speak of? :sexface:

LMFAOOOO listening to your swagger jagger again hahahahahha holy crap I keep cackling. THE FOGHORN HAHAHAHHAHA :rofl2: :rofl2:

What white guys do you speak of? :sexface:

LOLOLOLOL, omg it sounds worse with my earphones in...it was "ok" with my laptop speakers though. :rofl2:

You know who. :sexface: No...I just can't bring myself to flirt with you. :emo:
LOLOLOLOL, omg it sounds worse with my earphones in...it was "ok" with my laptop speakers though. :rofl2:

You know who. :sexface: No...I just can't bring myself to flirt with you. :emo:

LMFAO you keep making me cackle :angry::angry: My brother keeps wondering why and tries looking at the screen. Nosy bastard.
Were you actually talking about yourself earlier? hahaha for shame. Sick pervert. :rofl2:

Your rendition was amazing. Defo better than Violet mumbling to Devlin hahaha

flowermaster91

LMFAO you keep making me cackle :angry::angry: My brother keeps wondering why and tries looking at the screen. Nosy bastard.
Were you actually talking about yourself earlier? hahaha for shame. Sick pervert. :rofl2:

You should have a lil party with him, play at as the end song. :daydreaming:

YEAH, and what? :angry::angry::angry::angry: Like you wouldn't turn me down. You're lucky I'm such a gent. :camp:

thank you, thank you. All these compliments are too much. :star:
You should have a lil party with him, play at as the end song. :daydreaming:

YEAH, and what? :angry::angry::angry::angry: Like you wouldn't turn me down. You're lucky I'm such a gent. :camp:

thank you, thank you. All these compliments are too much. :star:

You aint no "gent". You're having a LAFF. A DAMN LAFF :angry:

These compliments are going to your head. Thank god I wasn't able to rep you. :no: Would have made you insufferable.

I WASNT MUMBLING, I RAPPED IT SO FAST THATS WHY :angry:

Last time i rap to you :nothing:
Original post by Jonah Ramone
shame :frown:

NAH YOU HAVE IT SAVED

google bruv :gangster:
Original post by flowermaster91
I WASNT MUMBLING, I RAPPED IT SO FAST THATS WHY :angry:

Last time i rap to you :nothing:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nah nah it was good! Do it again tonight on TC :daydreaming: I told matt I would no Superbass again :rofl2:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nah nah it was good! Do it again tonight on TC :daydreaming: I told matt I would no Superbass again :rofl2:

bro is here but i'll see what i can do :wizard:

LOOOOL! OMGGG please do it again and you have to sing the chorus too :daydreaming:
bro is here but i'll see what i can do :wizard:

LOOOOL! OMGGG please do it again and you have to sing the chorus too :daydreaming:

No :nothing:

KEEF CAN JOIN IN FFS!!! :nutcase: Bet he'll fall in love with me if he hears me do Superbass :smug:
No :nothing:

KEEF CAN JOIN IN FFS!!! :nutcase: Bet he'll fall in love with me if he hears me do Superbass :smug:

:angry:

NO HE CAN'T FFS :colonhash: one day you'll both rap together :moon:
:angry:

NO HE CAN'T FFS :colonhash: one day you'll both rap together :moon:

Hahaha we will. You'll be well jel when your mum introduces me to your fam as "the daughter she never had" :lol:
Hahaha we will. You'll be well jel when your mum introduces me to your fam as "the daughter she never had" :lol:

Pffft, if you were my sister in law I'd just use you for cooking :whip:
Pffft, if you were my sister in law I'd just use you for cooking :whip:

I'd poison you :smile:
I'd poison you :smile:

always knew you had a underlying malicious behaviour :angry:

nah i seriously need to learn how to cook ffs :facepalm2:

Pitbull's lyrics are so **** man but they are so damn catchy man :rofl2:

Quick Reply

Latest