The Student Room Group

Nicole Scherzinger v Cheryl Cole

Poll

Who do you respect more ?

5 years from now, who do you think will be more idolised.... do you think cheryl will ever make it in the US
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Ah, the great Hooker v Pikey face-off.
Reply 2
Was there ever any competition? Cole isn't even on the same level as Scherzinger. Globally that is.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 3
I respect the one who actually has a booty.
Nicole has superior genetics.
Reply 5
Nicole will obviously be more idolised because she has already made it worldwide. Cheryl is just sh!t now. She's not even Britians sweetheart anymore because Katie Middleton has taken that spot.
Lookswise,it has to be Nicole everytime.
Cheryl will never make it in the US her accent's too extreme for them to understand it :P a mediocre singer who just got famous because of her looks and got rejected. Her fault for getting involved in such an industry :biggrin:. So to answer your question, Nicole every time maybe because she can actually sing (and a great deal hotter) :L
(edited 12 years ago)
Nicoleeee
Reply 8

VS
(edited 12 years ago)
Love how the way people despise Cheryl now.. when only a year ago everbody couldn't get enough of her..
Nicole I want to be inside you:coma:
Nicole is hotter and she's actually a really good singer. See?
Reply 12
Nicole Scherzingerrrrrr :smile: xx
Original post by delasandro
Love how the way people despise Cheryl now.. when only a year ago everbody couldn't get enough of her..

I despised her from the start! :tongue:
Reply 14
nicole without a doubt.
Reply 15
Nicole by a mile in terms of talent, looks, status... the lot
Reply 16
I don't really know enough about Nicole Scherzinger, but I cannot stand Cheryl Cole! She's a complete pikey. Remember when she attacked the toilet cleaner? Complete lack of class. A leopard can never change its spots, so once a chav always a chav. I hope the world wakes up and sees her for what she really is. She grew up on a council estate, and have you seen her family!? A bunch of criminals. She doesn't have any talent, she's as common as muck, awful voice and mannerism, atricious make-up and hair... I can't stand her arrogance. She is absolutely nothing. I think it's about time classier women are given more attention and the media stops focusing on Cole, because anyone with a brain surely doesn't care?

Oh and before anyone starts either quoting me or thinking I'm envious of her, I most certainly am not!
Original post by bradshawi
I don't really know enough about Nicole Scherzinger, but I cannot stand Cheryl Cole! She's a complete pikey. Remember when she attacked the toilet cleaner? Complete lack of class. A leopard can never change its spots, so once a chav always a chav. I hope the world wakes up and sees her for what she really is. She grew up on a council estate, and have you seen her family!? A bunch of criminals. She doesn't have any talent, she's as common as muck, awful voice and mannerism, atricious make-up and hair... I can't stand her arrogance. She is absolutely nothing. I think it's about time classier women are given more attention and the media stops focusing on Cole, because anyone with a brain surely doesn't care?

Oh and before anyone starts either quoting me or thinking I'm envious of her, I most certainly am not!

And..? A bit general stereotyping here
Original post by Limitless

Original post by Limitless

VS

actually really perfer nicle without makeup even in that pic..... not her biggest fan though

cheryl does my nut in and I'm glad everyone's getting over her after a period of chronic cheryl sucking..
Cheryl who?

Quick Reply

Latest