The Student Room Group

Question-

Hi everyone,

Is it possible at all to study law with a BTEC extended diploma in applied science? Doesn’t sound realistic but I have had a career kind change😂
Original post by Loissb1
Hi everyone,

Is it possible at all to study law with a BTEC extended diploma in applied science? Doesn’t sound realistic but I have had a career kind change😂

I think it depends on what stage you're at. Are you currently at college studying applied science?

I ask because if you're a mature student, there might be other experiences they can take into account if they won't accept the BTEC outright, but it might be a little more difficult if you're still at college.
Original post by Loissb1
Hi everyone,

Hi @Loissb1,

It is great to hear you are looking to study a law degree. We don't currently look for any specific subjects as part of the entry criteria because we understand that people change their minds and some people don't have the option to study an A level in law. Therefore, we could consider a BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science as part of the entry criteria for our LLB (Hons) Law degree. For 2023 entry we would typically offer 112-120 UCAS points. For further information about our course please visit our website here. You may also find it useful to chat to Nicole, who is one of our current law students, to learn more about the degree and department.

I hope this helps

Pippa
Course Enquiries Team

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending