The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mitsukino
Jiraiya (everyone was brought back for this battle but him :unimpressed:) The amount of powering up and lack of Jiraiya or Gamabunta in this fight disappoints me.

And Minato and Kushina, although arguably they were dead from the beginning, but still. Wish there was more of them. (Especially Kushina.) The episodes from the day Naruto were born was really the last time I was properly into Naruto.

Haha, was she an Itachi 'fangirl' or just a fan?

I was thinking exactly the same thing when the dead people were brought back! Y U KNOW BRING BACK PERVY SAGE?!

The manga chapters and episodes of Naruto's parents were the most emotional moments of of my five years reading manga and watching anime :cry2:

You sound like you're quite a fan of Kushina :perv: I love Mizukage, for all the wrong reasons :sexface:

That girl goes beyond the definition of "fangirl" :lol: Funnily enough, even though she's stopped with Naruto, she still knows Itachi came back from the dead and I'm the only big Naruto fan she knows, so it's doubtful she speaks to anyone else about it. She's quite a dedicated fan :ninja:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Splenge007
I was thinking exactly the same thing when the dead people were brought back! Y U KNOW BRING BACK PERVY SAGE?!

The manga chapters and episodes of Naruto's parents were the most emotional moments of of my five years reading manga and watching anime :cry2:

You sound like you're quite a fan of Kushina :perv: I love Mizukage, for all the wrong reasons :sexface:

That girl goes beyond the definition of "fangirl" :lol: Funnily enough, even though she's stopped with Naruto, she still knows Itachi came back from the dead and I'm the only big Naruto fan she knows, so it's doubtful she speaks to anyone else about it. She's quite a dedicated fan :ninja:

Spoiler

I know! Some of the people there have been horribly mangled, Jiraiya gets stabbed in the back a few times and a resurrection is impossible?! :unimpressed: I MISS PERVY SAGE GOSH DARN IT. Him, Tsunade, Minato and Kushina are my favourite characters (all either dead or ripped in two :mad:.) I just always liked he wasn't pretentious or made out to be some cool heroic dude but was just this lazy, perverted old man... and yet he's one of, if not the strongest guy in the manga. (Bar all the power-upping lately.)

I take it Kakashi is your favourite? :biggrin:

Same here, not gonna lie, many tears were shed when they were sealing the Kyuubi. :cry: I'm not really a fan of Kushina in that way (dat Mizukage tho :sexface:) but just Minato and Kushina and their story as a whole is one of the best things Kishi did.

:lol: Never met a super fangirl before, did know a few Deidara and Gaara fans, though. And to be honest I'm the same, I claim I'm over Naruto and don't bother with it anyone but can't help but keep up with what goes on. :ninja: I keep hoping Kishimoto will pull out of the nosedive he's been in for the past few years.

Have you read Road to Ninja?
I know! Some of the people there have been horribly mangled, Jiraiya gets stabbed in the back a few times and a resurrection is impossible?! :unimpressed: I MISS PERVY SAGE GOSH DARN IT. Him, Tsunade, Minato and Kushina are my favourite characters (all either dead or ripped in two :mad:.) I just always liked he wasn't pretentious or made out to be some cool heroic dude but was just this lazy, perverted old man... and yet he's one of, if not the strongest guy in the manga. (Bar all the power-upping lately.)

I take it Kakashi is your favourite? :biggrin:

Same here, not gonna lie, many tears were shed when they were sealing the Kyuubi. :cry: I'm not really a fan of Kushina in that way (dat Mizukage tho :sexface:) but just Minato and Kushina and their story as a whole is one of the best things Kishi did.

:lol: Never met a super fangirl before, did know a few Deidara and Gaara fans, though. And to be honest I'm the same, I claim I'm over Naruto and don't bother with it anyone but can't help but keep up with what goes on. :ninja: I keep hoping Kishimoto will pull out of the nosedive he's been in for the past few years.

Have you read Road to Ninja?

No, I don't have a favourite :redface: I like all of them so much, it's impossible to choose one. I chose Kakashi as my avatar because, he looked cool :cool: I didn't really bother taking a look at any other Naruto avatar. Saw Kakashi, loved it, had it. Actually, I think I might have a look at the other avatar's now :ninja:

What kind of extreme lengths did the Gaara and Deidara fans go to? Every time I talk about Deidara, this must be said: He's probably one of the sexiest characters :sogood: But dat Mizukage is second to none :sexface:

Are you a fan of any couples? :colondollar:

I didn't know you can read Road to Ninja :eek: I've watched the movie :biggrin: What about you?
Reply 783
Itachi is probably my favorite, he just had an aura around him of being untouchable.
Reply 784
Manga has stepped up immensely
Original post by Idle
Itachi is probably my favorite, he just had an aura around him of being untouchable.

You and my friend will get along so well. Especially if your mind is subconsciously trying to be like him, which tends to be the case when you really admire someone.
No, I don't have a favourite :redface: I like all of them so much, it's impossible to choose one. I chose Kakashi as my avatar because, he looked cool :cool: I didn't really bother taking a look at any other Naruto avatar. Saw Kakashi, loved it, had it. Actually, I think I might have a look at the other avatar's now :ninja:

What kind of extreme lengths did the Gaara and Deidara fans go to? Every time I talk about Deidara, this must be said: He's probably one of the sexiest characters :sogood: But dat Mizukage is second to none :sexface:

Are you a fan of any couples? :colondollar:

I didn't know you can read Road to Ninja :eek: I've watched the movie :biggrin: What about you?

The fans I knew personally weren't too bad - one got very defensive if I dared referred to Deidara as a girl (which I did mercilessly because I knew it bugged her :colone:) and loathed Sasuke after he was killed, but that's it. The others I didn't know went all the way up to slash fanfiction, plush toys and going into a blind rage at any perceived slight at her "bishie"... the dark side of anime. :lol:

MinaKushi is the only "OTP" I've ever really had (:tongue:), but I do like Jiraiya and Tsunade. When it comes to Naruto, I used to like NaruSaku and hate NaruHina... now I like them both for different reasons. Sasuke is too much of a douchenozzle to ship with anyone. :colonhash: Do you like any?

Ah, sorry! Not read, I meant watched. Sorry, I was thinking about the manga at the same time (although there is concept art.) Yeah, I saw it. Totally didn't bawl when Naruto came home to his parents. :cry2:
Original post by Yawn11
Manga has stepped up immensely

Seriously? Why'd you think that?
Reply 788
MinaKushi is the only "OTP" I've ever really had (:tongue:), but I do like Jiraiya and Tsunade. When it comes to Naruto, I used to like NaruSaku and hate NaruHina... now I like them both for different reasons. Sasuke is too much of a douchenozzle to ship with anyone.

Naruto deserves someone far better than Sakura, seriously.
Original post by Idle

I actually can't watch the beginning of the anime or the manga. Sakura is such a ****ing useless moron, and she just hits Naruto for anything all the time. I just end up wishing Naruto would bitch slap her back.

She's a lot better now. Thankfully.
Original post by Idle

IKR! Couldn't have said it better myself.

Hinata loves him - I'm NaruHina till the day I die.

Tough I must admit, the fan art for SasuSaku is pretty hawt :K:
Reply 791
Original post by desdemonata
I actually can't watch the beginning of the anime or the manga. Sakura is such a ****ing useless moron, and she just hits Naruto for anything all the time. I just end up wishing Naruto would bitch slap her back.

The funny thing now is that if he hit her back she'd die :colone:

When she hit him after the fight with Nagato I wanted someone to smack her.

Still the weakest and stupidest.

I really wish she wasn't put in the same group as Sasuke and Naruto, it's quite an embarrassment for those two :emo:
Original post by Idle

Endorsing abuse on a woman :teehee:
Reply 794
Endorsing abuse on a woman :teehee:

Anyone has the right to self defense if being hit, let's face it she has a strong punch :yep:
Original post by Idle
Anyone has the right to self defense if being hit, let's face it she has a strong punch :yep:

Hopefully not strong enough to defend against those that hate her :colone:
Original post by Idle

I would have found it so satisfying for some retaliation to knock her out or something. Maybe brain herself on a tree :daydreaming: Sasuke probably would have gotten a kick out of it, anyway.

She hasn't really grown up that much. She still just doesn't want to fall behind Naruto and Sasuke (should she really be looking up to Sasuke? He's a bit of a moron, even if he is powerful). Shouldn't she want to be a kunoichi because of some more personal reason like wanting to save lives, change the world and make it a better place, maybe train some more medic ninja and make the profession safer and reduce genin deaths or something? Anything.

Still the weakest and stupidest.

I really wish she wasn't put in the same group as Sasuke and Naruto, it's quite an embarrassment for those two :emo:

Oh yeah. I love how they still go on about her chakra control. Because she hardly has anything else going for her. She learned one taijutsu style that basically involves punching the ground... she's a good medic and all, but sometimes it really pisses me off how after the timeskip, they still haven't learned ****. Shouldn't they have some more jutsu or something? Naruto especially just comes up with new forms of Rasengan. Not even studied Fuuinjutsu... when he was on a training trip with a Seal Master... :facepalm2:

:lol: Ok so I'm a bit ranty. Sorry :colondollar: Just that sometimes some things about the characters in the Naruto-verse really annoy me. Kishi could have made Naruto a lot more satisfying to read, less repetitive and more the good guys actually kicking ass for once.
Reply 797
Hopefully not strong enough to defend against those that hate her :colone:

I don't care about her character anymore, she would be a decent main character to die in the war... She doesn't do anything except whine about Saskue and moan that she is useless.
Reply 798
I need some help with where to re-start watching the Anime.

I was an avid reader of the manga anticipating it every week on friday when I was in sixth form. But I stopped as soon as I started university 3 years ago because I didn't have time for it.

Anyway I want to stat watching the Anime again but didn't know where to start from. Any ideas? Help?
Reply 799
I would have found it so satisfying for some retaliation to knock her out or something. Maybe brain herself on a tree :daydreaming: Sasuke probably would have gotten a kick out of it, anyway.

She hasn't really grown up that much. She still just doesn't want to fall behind Naruto and Sasuke (should she really be looking up to Sasuke? He's a bit of a moron, even if he is powerful). Shouldn't she want to be a kunoichi because of some more personal reason like wanting to save lives, change the world and make it a better place, maybe train some more medic ninja and make the profession safer and reduce genin deaths or something? Anything.

Current Naruto is in the top 10 strongest throughout the generations so she needs to find another goal tbh :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending