The Student Room Group

New Friends in Harrow, Wembley, Watford area

Hi All,

I am very lonely and depressed :confused:

I literally have no friends at all :frown:

I really just want friends in the local area i can meet up with on a regular basis to go to the movies and nights out etc

So anyone in These locations willing to help/become friends with me. Obviously we can exchange details and talk online before meeting so you know im not a weirdo :s-smilie:

oh im 23 btw and have already just finished uni and in work now.

Im also heavily into anime and manga so would be great to find people into those things.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm always up to meeting up with new friends but I'm around Tower Hill :frown: Maybe you should go around your neighborhood and see if there is anyone of your age group. Don't be shy :smile:
But don't you at least have some uni friends or work mate? I think you will have some work mates soon as all grown ups I know all have best friends from work. Cheer up my friend!!
Reply 2
Maybe see if there are any local groups in these areas that you could join? Like a football club, yoga, book group or something else you're into? You could maybe start a manga group, meeting up in a local pub or something? Advertise on a website that is about your local area. If you become regulars in the pub then at least you'll get to know the bar staff too.

I'm sure you'll find friends soon enough. Just try and keep yourself occupied so you don't feel too lonely.
Hi i live in harrow I'm 21 and I'm facing the same problem as you, i found this post looking for groups in the harrow area for lonely people. I would love to chat and meetup. My life is such a disaster right now and i need some positive experiences to cope, I've never really had any real friends that so many other people seem to have. I'm stuck in the house lounging about, bored out of my mind.
Online is your best bet mate, and scouring the anime threads, forums and websites.
I met a ton of online friends from youtube alone. Just need to get out there.
Reply 5
Hi Budding-exec,
Sorry for the late reply, I gave up on this site thinking there was nobody out there in my situation!!!
I would love to meetup and become friends!
Hope your still using the website!!!!
Reply 6
Budding exec, just wandering if you play any sports or looking to join a team?
(Shameless Bump :colondollar:)
Hi again, YEAH i would love to meet up. With sports , to be totally honest i'm pretty ****. But i am a sports fan, well a football fan at least. By the way where do u actually live, in your original post u mentioned like three areas. Send me a private message to my profile page under the my contact info tab, or you could write a message but i think that may be public.
Reply 8
HIII!:smile:
I live in Harrow too :biggrin:
I think your settings do not allow for people to send you private messages because when i click your username there are only 3 options:
1. View Public profile
2. Find Latest posts by Budding-exec
3. Add Budding-exec to your contacts

With other users there is the option to send them private messages :confused:
Also the "my contact" info tab does not appear when i click into your profile. The only tabs that appear are "about me", "my stats" and "my friends" so i'm guessing you need to change some settings for that to appear too :s-smilie:

The best thing would be if you could email me. I don't know if it is allowed to post email adds so I will try to be discrete. It is "my username on this forum" at gmail dot com

Look forward to your reply!
Right, changed settings should work now
hello anyone online
any 16 year olds guys/ girls dont matter wanna link up in summer
(im not gay btw) just wanna make friends
Reply 12
This is how you die
Original post by z33
This is how you die

Do you ever leave the house? :tongue:
Reply 14
Original post by Rhythmical
Do you ever leave the house? :tongue:

what house? :lol:
lololol follow me on insta for proof add me on sc if u wannt deets then pm me ill seend cupcakes and take u to fairy, ngl im being serious
Original post by z33
what house? :lol:

Well the place you are a resident of, lol. :rofl:
Im a god, i have no house :biggrin:
Reply 18
Original post by Rhythmical
Well the place you are a resident of, lol. :rofl:

going outside is 2mainstream4me :lol:
Original post by z33
going outside is 2mainstream4me :lol:

I went out today to do some shopping, I saw HUMANS, I couldn't cope. :biggrin:

Quick Reply