The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by xDave-
Hey :tongue: Yeah, definitely don't read through the rest of this! One of the reasons I gave in and read the manga was because I kept seeing spoilers, so I though I'd catch up before it got ruined for me. I'm always surprised when someone hasn't done there same

I am really, really tempted to! But if I start now, I will spend all my time reading it when I know I have things to do. :tongue: Although the episodes now are just a waste of time at the moment! Do you read AND watch? xD
Aww, that means I can't participate in this thread! Lololol sad times :frown:
Reply 1181
Original post by xsindy
I am really, really tempted to! But if I start now, I will spend all my time reading it when I know I have things to do. :tongue: Although the episodes now are just a waste of time at the moment! Do you read AND watch? xD
Aww, that means I can't participate in this thread! Lololol sad times :frown:

Ah, the episodes are definitely better than the manga. If you can handle the wait, then I'd advise waiting. I couldn't personally!

Yeah, I watch all the episodes, both subbed and dubbed :P They actually do a really good job on them, there's some I've really enjoyed even after reading them first in the manga! Which version do you watch, subbed or dubbed?
Reply 1182
Original post by xDave-
Ah, the episodes are definitely better than the manga. If you can handle the wait, then I'd advise waiting. I couldn't personally!

Yeah, I watch all the episodes, both subbed and dubbed :P They actually do a really good job on them, there's some I've really enjoyed even after reading them first in the manga! Which version do you watch, subbed or dubbed?

I guess I'll wait then, but they're on some kinda fillerish thing at the moment (it's probably not filler but it feels like it!). I just watched subbed ^ ^
That moment when Naruto comes and destroys one of the pain's with just one hit....*O*
Reply 1184
Guys...

Itachi or Pein?!?!
Reply 1185
Original post by xsindy
Guys...

Itachi or Pein?!?!

Pain definitely has way more raw power, especially when Nagato was at full power as an Edo Tensei. He'd have been a lot stronger if he wasn't already crippled, shame we never really god to see him dominate with the Rinnegan.

Itachi just has way too much on his side though. He can look at you and it's game over, I don't think even Nagato could do anything about Tsukuyomi. Maybe, if he's using the paths, they can break each other out of the genjutsu. But then Itachi has his Susano'o, that can take any hit and beat anyone with a single swipe of the blade, which probably can't be blocked. And, to top it off, Itachi was a genius :tongue: Kishi made Itachi way too powerful in the end, but that wasn't really an issue as he planned to kill him off. And then gave him the perfect enemy in Kabuto. Though Itachi managed to magic up Izanami. Tbh, Itachi could beat anyone.
Original post by xsindy
Guys...

Itachi or Pein?!?!

I think Itachi beats most because of his susanoo sword tbh. That is one OP sword. Just wondering, does everyone else read the manga? I want to talk about the stuff going down there - which I thought was bad writing.
Reply 1187
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
Just wondering, does everyone else read the manga? I want to talk about the stuff going down there - which I thought was bad writing.

Most people do but a few don't. Just spoiler it if you want to talk about that.

RE the manga, I heard a few places saying that Shonen Jump's new year begins in December, dunno how true that is tho.
Reply 1188
The episode on the anime was really well done this week. The final goodbye to one of the best characters. I do like it when the anime decides not to trash awesome scenes, they've actually been doing quite good for a while now tbh, ignoring the filler. On that note, no filler in the next month! If I recall, there's a little break over Christmas, and the final episode is the point just before Naruto's story died for me. Interested to see how they do it in the anime.
Original post by xDave-
The episode on the anime was really well done this week. The final goodbye to one of the best characters..

What you talking about? - I'm still alive...:colonhash:
Reply 1190
Original post by Itachi Uchiha.
What you talking about? - I'm still alive...:colonhash:

You don't look too healthy :tongue:
Manly tears were nearly shed :tongue:
Reply 1192
Manga is back. Pretty predictable story here really.
Original post by xDave-
Manga is back. Pretty predictable story here really.

Personally I thought it was brilliant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was so scared thinking Obito was going to revive everyone who died in the war, thank god that didn't happen.
Original post by Dilzo999
I was so scared thinking Obito was going to revive everyone who died in the war, thank god that didn't happen.

The war isn't over. I have a feeling that's going to happen still. Knowing naruto's bull****. I don't care about Naruto being on hiatus, want One Piece back. It was getting interesting.
Reply 1196
Original post by -TheSpecialOne-
Personally I thought it was brilliant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not saying it was bad, just that I think it's been obvious ever since Obito's determination became questionable.

Where did Black Zetsu come from? The ground below him? I assumed Zetsu had died a very mediocre death back when Chojuro slashed him, but I guess not.
Exactly what I expected to happen... happened.

:sigh: same old formula, new characters.
Original post by desdemonata
Exactly what I expected to happen... happened.

:sigh: same old formula, new characters.

I know. I seriously feel like there is no hope left for this show. We all know how this is going to play out. It really annoyed me when Madara said he had a trump card and it was just the exact same thing. Naruto maker has started trolling like Bleach. I want One Piece back.
Original post by Sesshomaru24U
I know. I seriously feel like there is no hope left for this show. We all know how this is going to play out. It really annoyed me when Madara said he had a trump card and it was just the exact same thing. Naruto maker has started trolling like Bleach. I want One Piece back.

Am I the only one who's also not really that impressed by Madara? :dontknow: Sure he was pretty badass and powerful, but so was the first, except the first wasn't such an arse about it. Arrogant Uchiha syndrome is also a seriously overdone theme.

It's actually pretty annoying how Kishi has managed to **** in his own sandbox. He created a pretty awesome world with Naruto, and didn't do half of what he could have with it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending