The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 13eyond13ithday
Yep, Sasuke is very cute :3

I never actually noticed that similarity... well Sasuke does look up to Itachi so... but Sasuke didn't like that Itachi did that to him so why would he...? Okay that's very odd and you've now confused me.

Ignore me, i'm blabbering. I still like Itachi, Gaara and Shikamaru the most and think they're the cutest, but Sasuke's definitely up there. Neji too. I felt like Sasuke's done too much harm to be accepted that easily back into Konoha, but, oh well.
how can people call anime characters cute

if your gonna call any of the male charcters cute you might aswell say haku who looks like a woman
Original post by fandom-queen
Ignore me, i'm blabbering. I still like Itachi, Gaara and Shikamaru the most and think they're the cutest, but Sasuke's definitely up there. Neji too. I felt like Sasuke's done too much harm to be accepted that easily back into Konoha, but, oh well.

Original post by niceguy95
how can people call anime characters cute

if your gonna call any of the male charcters cute you might aswell say haku who looks like a woman

Yup, they're all cute :smile:
Ahh Sasori is really cute as well, particularly when he was young, Yahiko too :3
It's really easy to think of anime characters as cute to be honest, you just look at them and think "Wow, he/she is so adorable!!" although often their personality is incorporated into the cuteness of the character
Yup, they're all cute :smile:
Ahh Sasori is really cute as well, particularly when he was young, Yahiko too :3
It's really easy to think of anime characters as cute to be honest, you just look at them and think "Wow, he/she is so adorable!!" although often their personality is incorporated into the cuteness of the character

Well, i don't know if it's just me, but I have a tendency to call any good-looking person cute, as opposed to using words like hot, handsome or pretty. Is that weird??

Actually, I haven't seen a genuinely ugly found male character in Naruto, I mean, sure Lee looks.....different, but I won't say he's bad looking. Besides, his personality is too adorable.

So, another question for you, main OTP in naruto?? Mine would primarily be ShikaTema, but I have loads more. Honestly, for Sasuke I wouldn't say anyone (he's more of the lone wolf type), but out of all of them, i ship him with Sakura the most, especially after the latest gaiden chapter (are you reading it?).
OTP for me is Guy and Lee
Well, i don't know if it's just me, but I have a tendency to call any good-looking person cute, as opposed to using words like hot, handsome or pretty. Is that weird??

Actually, I haven't seen a genuinely ugly found male character in Naruto, I mean, sure Lee looks.....different, but I won't say he's bad looking. Besides, his personality is too adorable.

So, another question for you, main OTP in naruto?? Mine would primarily be ShikaTema, but I have loads more. Honestly, for Sasuke I wouldn't say anyone (he's more of the lone wolf type), but out of all of them, i ship him with Sakura the most, especially after the latest gaiden chapter (are you reading it?).

I don't think it's weird at all ^.^

I'm a fan of so many pairings that it's hard to choose. But out of all of them, I'm really torn between two as my OTP. Those being SasoDei and NaruSasu. Obviously NaruSasu will never happen but hey, SasoDei could've happened

Yea, I'm reading Gaiden and really looking forward to Boruto the movie! Are you gonna be watching that movie? And have you seen The Last? I'm not sure if I really want to watch that one, I really dislike NaruHina and it seems that most of the movie is NaruHina which makes me reluctant to watch it.
I don't think it's weird at all ^.^

I'm a fan of so many pairings that it's hard to choose. But out of all of them, I'm really torn between two as my OTP. Those being SasoDei and NaruSasu. Obviously NaruSasu will never happen but hey, SasoDei could've happened

Yea, I'm reading Gaiden and really looking forward to Boruto the movie! Are you gonna be watching that movie? And have you seen The Last? I'm not sure if I really want to watch that one, I really dislike NaruHina and it seems that most of the movie is NaruHina which makes me reluctant to watch it.

I really want to watch Boruto the movie! Narusasu is by far the most logical pairing in the whole series. SasoDei is cute, I love their friendly banter and constant bickering like an old married couple. SasuNaru is more my Brotp tho, but SasoDei was definitely an OTP.

I dislike Naruhina too, probably because (a)Hinata's character was never expanded upon much and (b) She's too......unmemorable and soft, so much so that I don't consider her heroine material. Thus, I haven't watched the Last, but i might if the Japanese one comes out. Watching it dubbed Korean is just too weird. I just feel as though, if Neji hadn't been related to her, they would've been perfect for each other.

My most hated pairings would be SasuKarin (ugh...Sarada!!), ShikaIno (just, no) and GaaMatsu (cuz he's mine :-P and cuz matsuri's annoying)
Man I love the most recent episode. Guy is gonna open his gates soon :zomg:
Naruto Gaiden is interesting. Just started reading the series.
Original post by jam277
Naruto Gaiden is interesting. Just started reading the series.

It really is pretty good. Only one thing peeves me off about it though.
I really want to watch Boruto the movie! Narusasu is by far the most logical pairing in the whole series. SasoDei is cute, I love their friendly banter and constant bickering like an old married couple. SasuNaru is more my Brotp tho, but SasoDei was definitely an OTP.

I dislike Naruhina too, probably because (a)Hinata's character was never expanded upon much and (b) She's too......unmemorable and soft, so much so that I don't consider her heroine material. Thus, I haven't watched the Last, but i might if the Japanese one comes out. Watching it dubbed Korean is just too weird. I just feel as though, if Neji hadn't been related to her, they would've been perfect for each other.

My most hated pairings would be SasuKarin (ugh...Sarada!!), ShikaIno (just, no) and GaaMatsu (cuz he's mine :-P and cuz matsuri's annoying)

Yeah, I think Hinata is too timid for Naruto, she's apparently liked him for years yet she never really reached out to him and supported him. I do agree about her and Neji being good together though

I also really hate SasuKarin, but I do like Sarada she's a decent kid. Needs to get her eyes fixed though, an Uchiha with glasses is just weird. I really hate pairings like ItaHina and ItaSaku, Itachi is way too awesome and mature for them. I also dislike NejiTen, it just seems like a really weird to me.

Original post by Malevolent
Man I love the most recent episode. Guy is gonna open his gates soon :zomg:

But the most recent episode was mainly filler flashbacks and only had like five minutes of cannon content. However, next weeks episode is gonna be one to look forward to :biggrin:
Yeah, I think Hinata is too timid for Naruto, she's apparently liked him for years yet she never really reached out to him and supported him. I do agree about her and Neji being good together though

I also really hate SasuKarin, but I do like Sarada she's a decent kid. Needs to get her eyes fixed though, an Uchiha with glasses is just weird. I really hate pairings like ItaHina and ItaSaku, Itachi is way too awesome and mature for them. I also dislike NejiTen, it just seems like a really weird to me.

But the most recent episode was mainly filler flashbacks and only had like five minutes of cannon content. However, next weeks episode is gonna be one to look forward to :biggrin:

I enjoyed the flashbacks though. Really wish there was more with Kakashi and his father! Also just feels damn emotional seeing Obito realizing his mistakes and all that :sad:

Might guy finally going 8 Gates is what I have been looking forward to for a long time as well :colone:
It really is pretty good. Only one thing peeves me off about it though.

Won't spoil it but Sasuke lol. Just got to the orochimaru bit. It made so much sense tbf but still loling.
That's why he's one of my favourite characters lol.
(edited 8 years ago)
I enjoyed the flashbacks though. Really wish there was more with Kakashi and his father! Also just feels damn emotional seeing Obito realizing his mistakes and all that :sad:

Might guy finally going 8 Gates is what I have been looking forward to for a long time as well :colone:

Ahh well I'm sick of flashbacks so I just skipped all of them. I cannot watch anymore Obito flashbacks, I refuse.

Really excited for Madara vs. Guy though, it was such a cool fight in the manga and it'll (hopefully) look even better when animated ^.^
Ahh well I'm sick of flashbacks so I just skipped all of them. I cannot watch anymore Obito flashbacks, I refuse.

Really excited for Madara vs. Guy though, it was such a cool fight in the manga and it'll (hopefully) look even better when animated ^.^

I love Obito's character so anything with him in it is pretty cool to me.

God yeah that'll hopefully be immense.

Original post by jam277
Won't spoil it but Sasuke lol. Just got to the orochimaru bit. It made so much sense tbf but still loling.
That's why he's one of my favourite characters lol.

It really did :lol:

Naruto though what is he doing? :rofl:
Emo super edgy darklord Saucegay just smiled :eek:

Spoiler

Imo Obito was pretty dumb to go to war to be with an imaginary girl

Ugh, I know right, I mean, I love obito, but I've had ENOUGH of his flashbacks and him REALISING his mistakes for more 10 episodes. i thought Kakashi gaiden was more than enough for Kakashi's past.

i actually didn't read the Madara vs Guy in the manga, but from what i hear, Gai was AMAZING and I love him, so, i can't wait.

I hate those pairings too. Itachi's too amazing for any of the female characters, except maybe konan, but she's older and Yahikonan forever, so.

I do want to know more about his past though. You know, we've always seen itachi with Sasuke, but what about his genin team, his life at the academy and as a ninja. I really wish there was someone good enough for Itachi, would've been weird but pleasant to see him in love. Didn't obito say he had a lover whom he killed? Also, there are loads of rumours that Kiba's older sister (hana) was his generation, so, it's possible he was acquainted with her.

Strangely, although i don't ship NaruHina, I ship Konohamaru and Hanabi. Hanabi seems to have so much more potential as a fun character.
Awwwww ****ing hell the animation for 8 gates guy vs Madara just looks shoddy as hell. How have they even gone and ****ed that up?
Awwwww ****ing hell the animation for 8 gates guy vs Madara just looks shoddy as hell. How have they even gone and ****ed that up?

Must be the producers who did Naruto vs. Sasuke and Naruto vs. Pain. They ****ing **** up every hyped up fight.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending