The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

MCFC team to face United: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Kolarov, De Jong, Silva, Yaya, Milner, Balotelli, Dzeko
team for today:

De Gea,
Smalling, Rio, Vidic, Evra;
Nani, Carrick, Anderson, Young;
Rooney, Welbeck
Reply 1583
Almunia's for sale if you guys want him.
Reply 1584
Cant believe people are writing De Gea off already after only one half of football.
Oh ****, three changes.
Original post by Zionic
Almunia's for sale if you guys want him.

Troll somewhere else. :h:
Guys i just creamed myself. What a goal from Cleverley, Rooney and Nani. Oh my God! UTD
Reply 1588
Nani just scored the goal of the season. :eek:
Reply 1589
What a goal. Is it me or has there been a difference in the type of football you played last season and now. I know its only one match but has it been like this through pre season aswell?
Original post by Hoozo
What a goal. Is it me or has there been a difference in the type of football you played last season and now. I know its only one match but has it been like this through pre season aswell?

Through most of pre-season it's been like this. Movement is a lot better than last season......
Yaya doesn't stand a chance against the physical beast that is Cleverly! :biggrin:

Based on this I would be willing to forgo the CM and give Anderson and Cleverly their chance. Rafael as captain lol!
Cleverley looking the business. Some cracking challenges when getting back, loves playing one-touch football. Fergie should have a big grin on his face.
Cleverley and anderson :sexface:
Nani :dice:
You look far too impressive and the goal was coming.
Reply 1596
Silencing the noisy neighbors!
We look so much more creative now. Nani and Young interplay with Rooney works very well. Welbeck looks good. I don't know what is going on with Sneijder but if we get him we will be unstoppable. Creativity is what we lacked last season I believe but now we have it.
Come on! So glad we beat the ****ers!
(edited 12 years ago)
The negatives of that far outweighed by the positives! Though Young and Rooney linked up really well, passing was really good allround, and the work rate from the team was brilliant. Happy with the win, but the performance was the best thing, even the youngsters were a match for the big boys of City. Hopefully De Gea will take from this and improve as he did do quite well, the save from Johnson was impressive.

Latest