The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
If you don't end up getting Sneijder are you likely to go for anyone else instead? You look so strong out wide/up top, but surely there's a big question over your creativity through the middle if you don't. :s-smilie:

Ober looked pretty decent btw, set up a good chance for Cabaye with a little backwards through the legs flick and looked very pacey against the normally quick Sagna. Would really have to question whether or not Sagna was actually running at that point though as it looked more like a lapse in concentration.
Original post by JK.
If you don't end up getting Sneijder are you likely to go for anyone else instead? You look so strong out wide/up top, but surely there's a big question over your creativity through the middle if you don't. :s-smilie:
There was an article posted a few pages back about SAF adopting a near 4-2-4 formation where Nani and Young drift infield and Rooney and other striker keep dropping deep. This would effectively remove the need for a advanced creative CM. It would mean we would need a player to recycle possession and offer a outlet deeper the front 4. It was the style we played against City in the community shield.
I doubt anyone else will be signed now. We don't want for creativity, tbh, as evidenced last season. Fletch is quite creative, getting quite a few assists last season despite being seen as defensive. Our movement in attack will be our main source of creativity, and what movement too. Rooney will drop deep in some games, playing behind Chica.
Reply 1783
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/ferguson_intent_on_keeping_path_clear_for_pogba_1_3677526

Fergie wants Pogba to get games and stay at the club, which is his reason for not following up with Sneijder
(edited 12 years ago)
I know a few people mentioned the Rio's Video Diary a few weeks back but I think it was in small parts, was shown in full length on MUTV last night apparently. Some parts of it have been uploaded on youtube, a decent watch to see the human side/togetherness of the players if you've got a few minutes! Second part will air next Friday on MUTV.

Other videos:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1785
Original post by Mastermind`
I know a few people mentioned the Rio's Video Diary a few weeks back, was shown in length on MUTV last night apparently. Some parts of it have been uploaded on youtube, a decent watch to see the human side/togetherness of the players if you've got a few minutes! Second part will air next Friday on MUTV.

Other videos:

Spoiler

Saw this last night.. the twins & nani are priceles..

I wish Obertan only went on loan :moon:
Such a nice video, nice to see Berba joining in, for some reason didn't expect him to be there. Surprised Evra isn't there, probably in his bathroom singing!:tongue:
Original post by newlife
Saw this last night.. the twins & nani are priceles..

I wish Obertan only went on loan :moon:

The twins are always together and seem like great lads, too! Nani was likeable and Young looks to have settled in quickly. Jones seemed like a loner but I think he had just arrived.

Obertan naturally looks like a gamer. :rofl2: Anderson's English = :facepalm2:

Original post by doggyfizzel
Such a nice video, nice to see Berba joining in, for some reason didn't expect him to be there. Surprised Evra isn't there, probably in his bathroom singing!:tongue:

Evra's is in one of the other videos WUMing!
Reply 1788
Macheda is a douche. Hah. Nani, the twins and Evra are interesting though
Original post by Mastermind`
Evra's is in one of the other videos WUMing!

Typical,probably the reason Nasri has moved to City, best place to get advice on how to cope. Evra is still my favourite United player even if he has become a bit of a liability. Young seems like he would fit in anywhere, seems like a really nice guy. Is Park in any of those? Fypo would jizz himself for a bit of Park love :tongue:
Reply 1790
Is the nesquick line from Anderson on the vid you posted? If so then its bloody hilarious, I remember seeing that on MUTV in hysterics
Evra cracks me up taking a picture of that nice womans stupid hair flower, showing Ferdinand right next to her, nearly pissing himself :rofl2:

"Is it a hat?" LOL!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I swear one twin is just a reflection of the other, never seen apart!

Diof's hair in the plane boarding video too, looks like he did it himself!
Those videos, hahaha. :rofl2:
Original post by doggyfizzel
Typical,probably the reason Nasri has moved to City, best place to get advice on how to cope. Evra is still my favourite United player even if he has become a bit of a liability. Young seems like he would fit in anywhere, seems like a really nice guy. Is Park in any of those? Fypo would jizz himself for a bit of Park love :tongue:

Evra is my favourite player too now Scholes has retired (closely followed by Valencia), wouldn't be surprised he was one of the reasons Nasri moved to City! Park was in none of those I posted, not sure if he's in the full length one, but hopefully he'll be in the next part.

Original post by newlife
Is the nesquick line from Anderson on the vid you posted? If so then its bloody hilarious, I remember seeing that on MUTV in hysterics

Yeah it's in one of the videos :jester:
Reply 1794
Evra's a dick
Haha great vids. Rooney obviously just a winner. And Berba the creep who pokes his head in front of the camera, quality.
Reply 1796
can't sleep, so I'l post my lineup prediction:

--------------de Gea---------------------
Rafael--Ferdinand--Vidic--Fabio/Evans
Nani--Cleverley--Anderson--Young-
----Rooney------------------------------
----------Berbatov----------------------
I would love to be on the road with Evra, Rio and Nani. Rio seems to be the main guy who keeps the players involved and in high spirits, we've seen that before with his pranking nature and whatnot. Will miss him when he's gone. :adore:
lmao i love rio ripping welbeck with the dry lips
Do they have nothing better to do than play video games all day?

Latest