The Student Room Group

Dragon ball Z thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by daughterofaprince
Hey does anyone check out the fan made manga of dragon ball they are interesting i am reading dragon ball multiverse right now it has got lot of mistakes according to me but still feels good:biggrin:
here's a link: http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/

Wow, that's great for a fan made one, you could even turn it into anime. I don't see a lot of mistakes though. Thanks, I'm whizzing through it :biggrin:

EDIT: Actually it does get a bit ridiculous as the story goes on, and you can see mistakes and plot holes as well but it's still ok imo
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by AvatarMew

Original post by Kitty Pryde

Original post by tommm

Original post by Indy-J

Original post by Truered

Original post by F_shakeey

Original post by CoffeAddict

Original post by ussumane
majin buu muda*****as

Original post by soutioirsim

Original post by The Cornerstone

Original post by Nextmove

Original post by Dinendal Leralonde

Original post by Sylete

Original post by RobertWhite

Original post by Don Serious

Original post by Wandawaisu

Original post by mikeylfc1989
GT was better.

Original post by ibysaiyan

Original post by Mask Of Sanity

Original post by Student2006

Original post by S_123

Original post by Wulf chan

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary

Original post by JakeAndTheFatMan

Original post by R-KAM

hi, i know this thread is pretty old but i was watching buu saga few days ago and i wanted to share this video with everyone. hope you enjoy :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by daughterofaprince
hi, i know this thread is pretty old but i was watching buu saga few days ago and i wanted to share this video with everyone. hope you enjoy :biggrin:

Spoiler

OAH YES! How did Vegata become a super sayin?
Original post by AvatarMew
OAH YES! How did Vegata become a super sayin?

it happened in the android saga here is a video to that

Spoiler

everyone was shocked when he first transformed and later on his fight with 19 was :eek:. i screemed with joy watching that fight.:biggrin:
just found a link thats going to keep me busy for the next month until my holiday

http://watch-dragonball.com/

enjoy... i know i will....

the freiza saga was the one i enjoyed most - i got really excited when goku turned ssj and kicked frieza's ass

btw anybody know where i can get the dvds for DB, DBZ AND DBGT on region 0 ? +ve rep for link :biggrin:
Dragonball Z is the most exciting thing i have ever watched period.

no other film/programme compares .
Reply 86
Original post by misterb123
just found a link thats going to keep me busy for the next month until my holiday

http://watch-dragonball.com/

enjoy... i know i will....

the freiza saga was the one i enjoyed most - i got really excited when goku turned ssj and kicked frieza's ass

btw anybody know where i can get the dvds for DB, DBZ AND DBGT on region 0 ? +ve rep for link :biggrin:

I had a region problem too with mine. What DVD player do you have? I was able to switch the region on my DVD player :smile:
I had a region problem too with mine. What DVD player do you have? I was able to switch the region on my DVD player :smile:

no i havent got the dvds yet... but planning on buying them soonish but I want to go for region 0 - as to avoid any trouble

maybe even bluray :O:elefant::elefant:
Reply 88
no i havent got the dvds yet... but planning on buying them soonish but I want to go for region 0 - as to avoid any trouble

maybe even bluray :O:elefant::elefant:

Well it is really hard to find them, really hard. Tried the obvious ebay and amazon? Gumtree might be worth a try too

fat buu rules
Well it is really hard to find them, really hard. Tried the obvious ebay and amazon? Gumtree might be worth a try too

cheers ill give it a try - but last time i looked it was like 250 quid:O
Reply 91
cheers ill give it a try - but last time i looked it was like 250 quid:O

Are you serious? Which DVD's are you looking at??
Are you serious? Which DVD's are you looking at??

every dragonball and every dragonball z episode

you would be surprised how rare a region 0 is. !
Reply 93
every dragonball and every dragonball z episode

you would be surprised how rare a region 0 is. !

I can tell, typed it in on google and I get french dvds and other random ones about 20 years old. Why not get a cheap region 1 dvd player?
(edited 12 years ago)
I watched it all the way to the cell saga... then my parents got rid of sky :frown:

I must admit, DBZ did drag out too much.. like the amount of Episodes it took for Goku to make that spirit bomb to kill frieza
I can tell, typed it in on google and I get french dvds and other random ones about 20 years old. Why not get a cheap region 1 dvd player?

It would be so much easier to buy it region 0 then you can watch practically anywhere!

the cheapest ive found the DB boxset is 80
and DBZ ~150 both region 0 and brand new

shame i dont have 230 quid to spend on cartoons!

plus my mum would go majin buu on me lol ill just buy it for myself around christmas :P
Reply 96
Original post by Daniel-Ballingall
I watched it all the way to the cell saga... then my parents got rid of sky :frown:

I must admit, DBZ did drag out too much.. like the amount of Episodes it took for Goku to make that spirit bomb to kill frieza

You can watch it all online :awesome:

Yeah it did but some of them were purely because the anime was running alongside the manga so they had to wait for Akira Toriyama to finish his next part so that they could then turn it into the anime version. Hence why the Garlic Jr saga was made simply because they were waiting.

It would be so much easier to buy it region 0 then you can watch practically anywhere!

the cheapest ive found the DB boxset is 80
and DBZ ~150 both region 0 and brand new

shame i dont have 230 quid to spend on cartoons!

plus my mum would go majin buu on me lol ill just buy it for myself around christmas :P

That's true :biggrin:

Wow that is expensive! Neither do I :frown:

Such a long wait...till then watch them online :ahee:
I liked the Freiza saga.

Favourite character is Gohan.

Best episode is when Goku finishes off Frieza by leaving him on a dying planet with an exploding spaceship on it :biggrin:
You can watch it all online :awesome:

Yeah it did but some of them were purely because the anime was running alongside the manga so they had to wait for Akira Toriyama to finish his next part so that they could then turn it into the anime version. Hence why the Garlic Jr saga was made simply because they were waiting.

I quite liked the Garlic Jr. Saga :awesome: The spice boys names - Mustard, Vinegar, Salt? and of course Spice :wink: - were rather odd though. :mmm:
It's sad how much I remember!

Another thing that was odd was the amount of episodes needed to kill Freiza.. (fair enough about the waiting for manga thing) but then Trunks killed Freiza and his dad in like.. 10 minutes? :mmm: (coolest part ever, btw)
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 99
Original post by Daniel-Ballingall
I quite liked the Garlic Jr. Saga :awesome: The spice boys names - Mustard, Vinegar, Salt? and of course Spice :wink: - were rather odd though. :mmm:
It's sad how much I remember!

Another thing that was odd was the amount of episodes needed to kill Freiza.. (fair enough about the waiting for manga thing) but then Trunks killed Freiza and his dad in like.. 10 minutes? :mmm: (coolest part ever, btw)

All the names are a laugh when you realise their pun :awesome:
Like Vegeta and his younger brother Tarble - Vegetarble :mmm:
Oh and the Ginyu Force because Ginyu stands for milk :tongue:

Yeah that is true but it could be to preserve the awesomeness of the super sayian and also because I suppose Goku was still raw and an amateur at being a super sayian whereas Trunks had mastered it more or less. Imo Mecha Freiza was weaker maybe he isn't but he looked like scrap metal.

Still the part when Goku stops Trunks and his sword with one finger was epic! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest