The Student Room Group

What game would you reccommend?

I need a game to play and does anyone have a fave game they played that they would reccommend. Ive enjoyed games like batman arkham knight, spiderman 1 and 2, dragon ball tenkaichi
If you like to play Batman Arkham Knight, try Arkham City. My favorite game of this series.
Reply 2
If you're open to moving outside of the action-adventure realm a bit, I'd suggest giving League of Legends a shot. It has a rich and constantly evolving gaming environment. It's got epic battles, a wide array of fascinating characters to play, and a complex world that encourages strategic thinking.LoL can be a bit overwhelming for beginners because of its depth and complexity. That's why I recommend to first check out https://lolscript.gg/blog/. The blog has a lot of information to help you navigate the game. It has useful insights, strategies, and tips to help bolster your performance.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 3
The Finals - it's free to play too.
Reply 4
There's a game that I've had my eyes on called Hollow Knight,it's an idie metroidvania
Reply 5
I like chess online, this game involves analyzing different possibilities and choosing the best course of action. This process can be applied to real-life situations, helping people become more adept at finding solutions to challenges. I'm glad that I found*chess calculator which helps you to play on different websites. With its help I can ahieve higher rank faster. It makes the game even more entertaining.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 6
Ir you've got a PlayStation, the Infamous series would be right up your street. Quick city traversal with superpowers.

Quick Reply

Latest