The Student Room Group

Dragon ball Z thread

Scroll to see replies

hey check out this video i don't know if it is fan made or anything but i think the series will start again.

Spoiler

Original post by daughterofaprince
hey check out this video i don't know if it is fan made or anything but i think the series will start again.

Spoiler

Oh yeah that it's not fan made it was released in Japan it's a card based game I think. It's certainly real though.
I'm posting to simply scream about my love for Trunks.

That is all -_-
He is single you know :awesome:

Goten's the womanizer :tongue:
Original post by F_shakeey
Oh yeah that it's not fan made it was released in Japan it's a card based game I think. It's certainly real though.

so is it an anime ? :blush:
i really hope it is

oh yah and i didn't like your comment about goten, he is not an womanizer :angry:
Reply 125
Original post by popdrops
I'm posting to simply scream about my love for Trunks.

That is all -_-

Trunks was badass because of the sword.

But Vegeta and Goku's continuous rivalry was good although it did get really tiresome once we got into/past the Buu saga. Still, Majin Vegeta was epic.
so is it an anime ? :blush:
i really hope it is

oh yah and i didn't like your comment about goten, he is not an womanizer :angry:

I think so. I think it's more of a cards game though. Doubt it would come over here though. Dragonball online is what seems to be an awesome MMORPG with Akira Toriyama himself designing many things and playing a large role in it's making however it is only out in Japan and South Korea :sad:

GT would suggest he is :tongue:

Spoiler

It's not a series, it's just a card based arcade game that will be released only in Japan.
That guy looked like Goku/Gohan/Goten all mixed together. Good to see DBZ is still alive though :awesome:
I think so. I think it's more of a cards game though. Doubt it would come over here though. Dragonball online is what seems to be an awesome MMORPG with Akira Toriyama himself designing many things and playing a large role in it's making however it is only out in Japan and South Korea :sad:

GT would suggest he is :tongue:

did yo read that thread few days ago asking when the next world war will start ?
here it is the next world war between you and me :mad2:

goten is not a womanizer, and in gt he only had a girlfriend :aetsch:
did yo read that thread few days ago asking when the next world war will start ?
here it is the next world war between you and me :mad2:

goten is not a womanizer, and in gt he only had a girlfriend :aetsch:

Alright calm down calm down :tongue:

He should have kept training, both him and Trunks and they could have been much stronger.
Alright calm down calm down :tongue:

He should have kept training, both him and Trunks and they could have been much stronger.

ok we agree then goten is not a womanizer
but they could have trained i guess everyone wanted to see the grown up gotenks:smile:
I own the orange bricks but too skint to buy the Dragon Boxes(the dub sucks ass) apart from the 1st I got for £15 new on Ebay.
hi guys long time no see, i was watching dbz the movie lord slug so i wanted to share

Spoiler

ok we agree then goten is not a womanizer
but they could have trained i guess everyone wanted to see the grown up gotenks:smile:

Yeah GT was such a letdown with so much potential.
Yeah GT was such a letdown with so much potential.

speaking of gt i really liked the baby saga that's when things went more interesting don't you think? and then goku transformed into super saiyan 4 it was an amazing fight.
but it was still painful to see vegita in that aweful baby get up.
speaking of gt i really liked the baby saga that's when things went more interesting don't you think? and then goku transformed into super saiyan 4 it was an amazing fight.
but it was still painful to see vegita in that aweful baby get up.

Yeah it certainly added some more spice to the series but it was all too rushed imo I hated seeing Vegeta controlled for so long it was like he wasn't himself anymore - the old arrogant, vain, smart self of is had gone.
Ah good memories of this show.
The best moment for me was Gohan's SSJ2 tranformation.

Incidentally, I actually did watch every episode of Z and GT over the past year. The Frieza saga really does drag on...

Quick Reply

Latest