The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bleedblue.
RCB are such chokers :facepalm: They've been in 3 finals now, and FLOPPED in them :frown:

I know right, got so angry when he got out :frown:

Thanks :biggrin: Hope it looks good. Have to complete my sketchbook first though :s-smilie:

haha i guess they aint good at finishing stuff :tongue: blame kohliji lolololol

hmmm well he didnt reply back to you so he prolly deserved it :tongue:

lololol im sure it will look good, are you good at art??:redface:
Original post by kimprovising
My mum is making Paneer today. Bare excited. :pierre:

which type of paneer?
Original post by Indian_Prince
lol at your 'rascal' comment...

I doubt your mum makes what ever you like at that time, you're just making stereotypical remarks and trying to seem funny.

...actually, yes. Mum would have made whatever I asked :|
haha i guess they aint good at finishing stuff :tongue: blame kohliji lolololol

hmmm well he didnt reply back to you so he prolly deserved it :tongue:

lololol im sure it will look good, are you good at art??:redface:

Yup :facepalm: Hey not just Kohliji (loving the respect Manesh :laugh:), Gayle and Dilli to blame. Also Agarwal too :angry:

Tee hee, he's not that active on twitter, he's got so much shizz going on, he's famous remember :L

When I've got time, I'll post some pics of my work :smile:
Original post by Delta_Aitch
You're a rude rascal. I thought you might have a better option for what I can eat my roti with. Of course I could eat it with dhal, but I hoped you would give me a less generic option.

:teehee: I love this word. Hardly ever heard it from anyone else mouth though :laugh:
Yup :facepalm: Hey not just Kohliji (loving the respect Manesh :laugh:), Gayle and Dilli to blame. Also Agarwal too :angry:

Tee hee, he's not that active on twitter, he's got so much shizz going on, he's famous remember :L

When I've got time, I'll post some pics of my work :smile:

lolololol im only going to give him a little respect since hes such a fail that i feel sorry for him :tongue: hmmm i guess they gotta work on working together :redface:

pshh by famous you mean overrated :tongue:

hmm sounds good to me :smile:
...actually, yes. Mum would have made whatever I asked :|

i bet she would....
lolololol im only going to give him a little respect since hes such a fail that i feel sorry for him :tongue: hmmm i guess they gotta work on working together :redface:

pshh by famous you mean overrated :tongue:

hmm sounds good to me :smile:

He only flopped in one game :frown: He made good scores to actually get RCB into the finals :biggrin: RCB aren't a team, they rely on too many players...where as MI are filled with guys who perform on their day! Either its Malinga, or Bhajji, or SRT, or Pollard, or Rayadu, or Blizzard/Franklin.

Gosh :frown:

HEY! He's not overrated, but extremely popular 'cos of his face value :laugh: :love:

:thumbsup:
He only flopped in one game :frown: He made good scores to actually get RCB into the finals :biggrin: RCB aren't a team, they rely on too many players...where as MI are filled with guys who perform on their day! Either its Malinga, or Bhajji, or SRT, or Pollard, or Rayadu, or Blizzard/Franklin.

Gosh :frown:

HEY! He's not overrated, but extremely popular 'cos of his face value :laugh: :love:

:thumbsup:

pshh well my team are like a well oiled machine.... Strong.... Reliable.... Excellent..... Better than kohli...... :tongue:

ahahahahahaha face value lolololol mahi :tongue: he looks like a monkey bat hybrid :tongue:
Original post by meera.28
Oh that explain's a lot. Lol you will soon dw. Oh so you like maths and physics sort of subjects then, do you know what you wanna do in the future or in uni? It's okay :smile: Aww that's okay then, boring lessons make the subject extremely boring :/

Can't wait till uni :smile: Yh, I enjoy mathsy stuff it's just what I feel comfortable doing, if that makes sense. Well I wanna do Maths on its own for uni, but I might reconsider that next year when it comes to applying. It's just when you don't learn anything in the fun lessons, when you start to get annoyed.

You born in england?
pshh well my team are like a well oiled machine.... Strong.... Reliable.... Excellent..... Better than kohli...... :tongue:

ahahahahahaha face value lolololol mahi :tongue: he looks like a monkey bat hybrid :tongue:

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: It takes more than one person to make a team amazing :frown: Poor Kohli CAN'T perform all the time, he's only human :biggrin:

Well monkey bat hybrid is the new sexy, Manesh :wink: :laugh:

He's looking pretty fine here:

http://www.royalchallengers.com/cricket-photos/crucising-to-finals-of-clt20-2011/the-lucky-kids-#photo
Original post by tamil4
maybe :P
yeah rasgullah's paneer in sugar syrup and rasmalai's paneer in milk or whatever

I'm surprised by that, I always thought that the dumplings for rassmalai were mainly milk with a few other things. Well chili paneer tastes absolutely nothing like rassmalai, although rassmalai is pretty awesome as well :smile:
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: It takes more than one person to make a team amazing :frown: Poor Kohli CAN'T perform all the time, he's only human :biggrin:

Well monkey bat hybrid is the new sexy, Manesh :wink: :laugh:

He's looking pretty fine here:

http://www.royalchallengers.com/cricket-photos/crucising-to-finals-of-clt20-2011/the-lucky-kids-#photo

lolololol poor kohli cant perform at all, he just gets lucky :tongue:

hahahahaha ill believe when i see it, if he was a normal guy then hed just be average :redface: hes like only liked because he plays cricket and looks good compared to other players :redface:

ummm i dont see anything there mahi :redface:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Can't wait till uni :smile: Yh, I enjoy mathsy stuff it's just what I feel comfortable doing, if that makes sense. Well I wanna do Maths on its own for uni, but I might reconsider that next year when it comes to applying. It's just when you don't learn anything in the fun lessons, when you start to get annoyed.

You born in england?

Aww you thought about where your going to go for uni? .. lol yh it makes sense. Aww but do you learn anything in your fun lessons then?

Yup I am are you?
lolololol poor kohli cant perform at all, he just gets lucky :tongue:

hahahahaha ill believe when i see it, if he was a normal guy then hed just be average :redface: hes like only liked because he plays cricket and looks good compared to other players :redface:

ummm i dont see anything there mahi :redface:

:frown:
You are so mean to him :angry: :L

He'd be pretty decent as a normal guy, and SEXY 'cos him being a cricketer automatically makes him attractive to me!

I do though :wink: :woo:
Original post by meera.28
Aww you thought about where your going to go for uni? .. lol yh it makes sense. Aww but do you learn anything in your fun lessons then?

Yup I am are you?

Well I've got my dream uni which is Cambridge, but for that I need to get A* in Further Maths :frown: Well I learn loads and loads in Physics and Maths and Further Maths, but Economics is quite boring although I do learn quite a bit in it.

Yh I from Leicester :smile:

I thought I'd sent this, then I come back and I haven't :frown:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Well I've got my dream uni which is Cambridge, but for that I need to get A* in Further Maths :frown: Well I learn loads and loads in Physics and Maths and Further Maths, but Economics is quite boring although I do learn quite a bit in it.

Yh I from Leicester :smile:

I thought I'd sent this, then I come back and I haven't :frown:

Oh wow, dw you'll get your A*, you seem really good at maths and stuff. Aww that's quite good really, your learning something in all your subjects well learning loads.

Aww nice :smile:

Lol aww dw I was away from the computer for quite a while so would have replied late anyways.
:teehee: I love this word. Hardly ever heard it from anyone else mouth though :laugh:

Loool, mum uses this word all the flippin' time so whenever I say it, I say it in a freshie accent :laugh:

i bet she would....

...that's what I said. :lolwut:
Loool, mum uses this word all the flippin' time so whenever I say it, I say it in a freshie accent :laugh:

...that's what I said. :lolwut:

Lol, I'm like, the ultimate freshy :laugh: :turban:
I say it all the time too, myself and my brother take the piss, all the time :smile: So funny though :biggrin:
:frown:
You are so mean to him :angry: :L

He'd be pretty decent as a normal guy, and SEXY 'cos him being a cricketer automatically makes him attractive to me!

I do though :wink: :woo:

lololol where theres ying theres yang, where theres good theres bad, where theres.... I got no idea but you get the idea :tongue:

haha but if he wasnt a cricketer hed be nothing :redface:

no honestly, i dont see anything :redface:

Latest