The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shyamshah
Got an exam today in the afternoon so revising a little bit. Can't wait for summer though! Ahh that's good. Did you feel the exams went well?

What exam do you have?
Same here, so excited :biggrin:

I'm not sure really. Guess you only really know when you get your results. Overall, they've been good though.

What year are you in btw? :smile:
Original post by ♥ ♥
What exam do you have?
Same here, so excited :biggrin:

I'm not sure really. Guess you only really know when you get your results. Overall, they've been good though.

What year are you in btw? :smile:

In year 11, finishing my GCSEs, you?
Got Chemistry today and then only 3 exams left :wink:
Reply 9062
You have to ask over here
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=565

They are the people who make sure everything is in order etc.

that is a lot of effort i am awfull on computers :frown:
In year 11, finishing my GCSEs, you?
Got Chemistry today and then only 3 exams left :wink:

Year 12 :smile:

Aw, you still have exams after this. Bless you :smile:

So glad mine are over, they've been the biggest pain in the arse ever :L
Original post by MustyQ
that is a lot of effort i am awfull on computers :frown:

They don't allow you to change your name unless for a good reason anyway. It is quite confusing tbh.
Original post by ♥ ♥
Year 12 :smile:

Aw, you still have exams after this. Bless you :smile:

So glad mine are over, they've been the biggest pain in the arse ever :L

Yeah, exams take a lot out of you, will be so glad when they finish in 2 weeks :smile: What subjects have you taken?
Yeah, exams take a lot out of you, will be so glad when they finish in 2 weeks :smile: What subjects have you taken?

Further Maths, Chemistry, English Lit and History
Reply 9067
Original post by ♥ ♥

when does this thread come to life? :tongue:
Original post by MustyQ
when does this thread come to life? :tongue:

Lol, it doesn't. EVER :frown:
It used to be, like, ages ago. Now no one comes on here. All the indians that did come on here, shifted to the Pakistani Soc 'cos it was waaaay more popular :cry:
Original post by ♥ ♥

So what do you wana do at Uni? I have chosen to do Maths, Economics, Psychology and English lit/lang. I am quitew worried about A-Levels cause I am not sure how I will cope with all the work.
Original post by Indian_Prince
stop trolling.

Think you misquoted, because

You? What?
You been on my dick *****, you looooove my style

Original post by ♥ ♥
:cry:

Your presence here is just making it worse *grabs cousin's dummy*

:rolleyes: Your comebacks are just too good...

I run this ****, hush up.

Yeah, thank you, they actually are.
Original post by ♥ ♥
Totally understand. Love her hair, and she just looks...well normal. She looks like a normal girl. Which I like. Her hair isn't obviously done up, nor is her make up really obvious.

I want to attempt to look like her, she's just a lot taller and skinnier than me :frown:

Yeah that's it, she hasn't got the bollywood actress look that all them other girls have. I don't know about how she acts but her looks'll take her pretty far.

Daaru Desi <3
Original post by ♥ ♥
Dodgy places? Preeti moved ages ago, must be about 5/6 years ago now.

I had lessons at college but most is self-taught

Na, they're really not all that good!

I always worry about how I've done in an essay-based subject 'cos it's harder to know how you've done. Maths, you either know you got an answer right, or wrong. The exam for english was LONG! That's it :L

theres a few places in bedford where you wouldnt want to hang around as there is with many places :tongue: haha i see :redface:

nice, do you have the programs where you speak into them?

Pshh prototypes sold on for millions to a major designer :tongue:

lololol well only experience of a english exam i have is from gcses, but yeh i guess you either know how to get the marks or you dont :redface: my personal technique was to blabber on and fill up the pages :tongue:
Original post by Straight up G
Think you misquoted, because

I run this ****, hush up.

Yeah, thank you, they actually are.

no i dont 'love' your style, its rather easy to clock onto you, you are'nt very discrete and you seem to be incredibly stupid hence the harsh remarks as you are unable to think of any intellectual disses.....oh by the way, you keep repeating yourself in differently worded sentences... how original. Go find something better to do with your life instead of trolling online forums, i hope you have the confidence to do this in real life however i also highly doubt it, go to the doctor and ask for help, he may be able to give you something to overcome your fears...... Good luck, moron.
no i dont 'love' your style, its rather easy to clock onto you, you are'nt very discrete and you seem to be incredibly stupid hence the harsh remarks as you are unable to think of any intellectual disses.....oh by the way, you keep repeating yourself in differently worded sentences... how original. Go find something better to do with your life instead of trolling online forums, i hope you have the confidence to do this in real life however i also highly doubt it, go to the doctor and ask for help, he may be able to give you something to overcome your fears...... Good luck, moron.

burrr

ahahahaha

But see, this actually my place

Yes yes, angry Manny, which i love is back! :awesome: Loooool.

+1 repped, bitches need to be told. :smug:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Lol, it doesn't. EVER :frown:
It used to be, like, ages ago. Now no one comes on here. All the indians that did come on here, shifted to the Pakistani Soc 'cos it was waaaay more popular :cry:

im still here :redface:
Original post by Straight up G
burrr

ahahahaha

But see, this actually my place

no... this not 'your' place :facepalm: have to speak to a idiot like an idiot.....
Original post by DontJudge
Yes yes, angry Manny, which i love is back! :awesome: Loooool.

+1 repped, bitches need to be told. :smug:

lol welcome back dj.
no... this not 'your' place :facepalm: have to speak to a idiot like an idiot.....

Yeah, which is why I went down to your level in the first place.

You know on a general point, why do you call me a troll when you've got 6 red gems? Surely the community on here disagree with you massively more than they disagree with me and hence you're the actual troll? (I hate bringing rep into discussions normally, but I do have to question your logic there)

Latest