The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ♥ ♥
Not really no. I look quite old actually, when I'm going out.
Bless you, are you short? :L

She said it wasn't dressy enough. Plus when we both tried on the dress together, she said it looked better on me. So, that was running in her mind the whole time. Her new dress is much nicer, much more dressy and prom-like. Lol, I'm thinking about wearing her old dress to her prom now :L

Lol I love how thats what you ask, haha yh I'm 5ft 1 :colondollar:

Aww bless her, well as long as shes going to enjoy her prom now its good :biggrin: .. Haha go ahead if she doesn't mind.
Original post by Tannu123
Oh shoot, *said* i forgot the last word :colondollar:
Looooool

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

pshh "forgot" :tongue: haha joking, thats cool, so are you a singer or do you just sing for fun? :redface:
Original post by ♥ ♥

Yeah :cool: Sort of, not always, depends on the speaker. If it's my spanish teacher, then I understand, otherwise, nope :blush:

I don't know. I'd love to have my clothing line. And then I could lie and say I'm related to Manish Arora (lol, that's funny :smile:, who's a super famous indian fashion designer. :yes:

Lol, aw, our good times on the IPL thread :') Miss Siri too, she's my clone :frown:
Omg, yeah. Didn't notice :smile:

haha i see, is your teacher english and speaks spanish are they proper spanish? :redface:

lololol i see why youd be able to get away with it :tongue:, im sure youll get there though :redface:

mhm the good old days :redface: we're all getting old now haha, im sure we can all get together and make a new thread to fill up some time :tongue:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Lol Manesh, leave it now! SuG's doing it to amuse himself. Ignore him :L

mhm i was bored at work so played along but he's getting boring now :redface: might get rid of him soon..... new mascot :tongue:
Original post by ♥ ♥
Lol, you're welcome. Sing some more, make more videos and maybe you'll go viral like Justin Bieber :L

Loooool well i dont think anything like THAT will happen but i will make more videos :smile:
I hope it goes well.

Original post by Indian_Prince
pshh "forgot" :tongue: haha joking, thats cool, so are you a singer or do you just sing for fun? :redface:

Ohh no im not a singer, im just a. Normal year 13er so sick and tired of my exams. I sang to procrastinate from revision haha.

Ohh no im not a singer, im just a. Normal year 13er so sick and tired of my exams. I sang to procrastinate from revision haha.

oh thats cool, well i guess its good to have a talent like that though :redface:, you could end up on zee tv lololol :tongue:
I'm indian :smile:

oh thats cool, well i guess its good to have a talent like that though :redface:, you could end up on zee tv lololol :tongue:

Loool i actually wanted to be on zee tv ahaha but when iasked my parents they were like errrrr no. *shattered dreams* haha

Loool i actually wanted to be on zee tv ahaha but when iasked my parents they were like errrrr no. *shattered dreams* haha

haha nice one, well i remember once they came to the uk and did auditions, if youd have gone to one of them then you may have been on it :redface: then youd end up becoming rich and all that comes wing singing :tongue:
haha nice one, well i remember once they came to the uk and did auditions, if youd have gone to one of them then you may have been on it :redface: then youd end up becoming rich and all that comes wing singing :tongue:

Yeaaaaa thats when i asked them. Awwnh i wishh not everyone's luckyyy like thattt. I prayyyy :colondollar:

Yeaaaaa thats when i asked them. Awwnh i wishh not everyone's luckyyy like thattt. I prayyyy :colondollar:

:tongue: well then when you go to india and go to watch a show.... run onto stage and jack the microphone, and then start singing... then youll be all over the news and everyones like wow that crazy girl can sing and then... youll get contracted :tongue: haha
:tongue: well then when you go to india and go to watch a show.... run onto stage and jack the microphone, and then start singing... then youll be all over the news and everyones like wow that crazy girl can sing and then... youll get contracted :tongue: haha

Okay i'l be sure to do that then il shout out to indian prince and say heyyyy it was his idea. (if it all goes badly) :wink:

Okay i'l be sure to do that then il shout out to indian prince and say heyyyy it was his idea. (if it all goes badly) :wink:

hahaha, but hey, youll probably still hit the news and get a contract from someone for a movie song :tongue:
hahaha, but hey, youll probably still hit the news and get a contract from someone for a movie song :tongue:

LOOOOL yes that would most probably happen :tongue:. im quite excited to do all this now. it will happen :biggrin: (y)
LOOOOL yes that would most probably happen :tongue:. im quite excited to do all this now. it will happen :biggrin: (y)

haha yeh, ill be watching the show on zee tv for some crazy person running all over the place trying to sing into the mic while being chased by security :tongue:
As if I haven't posted on here before! Yay for India! :smile:
haha yeh, ill be watching the show on zee tv for some crazy person running all over the place trying to sing into the mic while being chased by security :tongue:

oh comeo on, they wont do anything. for starters i have a british accent, they'll be all over me haha!
Original post by vanilla_sunrise
As if I haven't posted on here before! Yay for India! :smile:

haha, hey there, welcome to the society :smile:
oh comeo on, they wont do anything. for starters i have a british accent, they'll be all over me haha!

pshh, well you know how indian people are over there, especially indian men, theyll be like "oh look!!! a british indian girl singing!!! she my future wife!!!!" lol :tongue: then youd win the whole voting thing :tongue:

Latest