The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Prince
yup yup definately should :~)

this one :smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJJW7EF5aVk&feature=related

hey i got chased by one at a mandir over here, it was the pundips dog aswell.... damn i jumped over a car and accross the road, it didnt know when to cross since cars were going past :tongue: i was young then :redface:

lolol, i know this is going to be the dumbest question by me, but what channel is cricket coming on at the moment?

could be :redface: i am a oldy after all :tongue:

oh, believe what you wish :smile:

Oh lol. Yeup I remember. I don't think I watched that though. :redface:

Lololololol The pandit obviously set the dog on you. Oh dear. Maybe you should be careful what you pray for next time. :tongue: yeah I got chased by a dog in a train station in India. That was such a bad experience. I ran alll the way up two platforms or something and my brother was running behind the dog trying to catch me and make me stop. I eventually got tired and my brother went and scared the dog away somehow.:redface: yup I was about 5 when that happened.

I think it was on sky sports 1 but I haven't been watching it for the past 2 hours so I can't remember. Bad memory.:s-smilie:

Yup yup. Ancient 93 year old pedophile. :tongue:

Okay. I believe you do look like a prince then. :smile:
Original post by bleedblue.
Watched every India game...glued to my TV!

Oh and butting into yours and Siri's conversation, the North is more westernised in Delhi and outskirts, but in Punjab, you have half and half....either they are overly 'modern' or they're illiterate!

Nice! :biggrin:

I don't even know how the scoring works. *awkward*

Aha, that's what I though. But she says it isn't so. :tongue:

Do you mean a mix of people within every region?
Original post by dreamer9501
Well perhaps more rural areas but less densely populated than the urban areas. :smile:

Oh yeah, that's definitely true.

Original post by midnightL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmagupta

See section entitles Zero. It was us!

I see. But I think it was when India was part of the Persian Empire, which is why they say the Persians had invented it. But either way... :smug:
Not at home. Checked cricinfo scorecard. Wasn't a dolly, but fairly easy.....
Not too sure though :smile:

Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
I see. Hmm will need to watch it and see. Dravid is usually safe in the slips.

Was quite a hard (reflex) catch but would expect someone of Dravid's calibre to take it on most occasions. Also Trott knicked one that should've been caught by Dhoni. It was an utter shambles, ended up going between Dhoni and Dravid (although Dhoni did take a small in other direction for no reason whatsoever :frown:)

Got a bit of a laugh when Strauss got dismissed by Khan because it reminded me of Strauss-Khan (Lame joke I know :facepalm:)
Oh lol. Yeup I remember. I don't think I watched that though. :redface:

Lololololol The pandit obviously set the dog on you. Oh dear. Maybe you should be careful what you pray for next time. :tongue: yeah I got chased by a dog in a train station in India. That was such a bad experience. I ran alll the way up two platforms or something and my brother was running behind the dog trying to catch me and make me stop. I eventually got tired and my brother went and scared the dog away somehow.:redface: yup I was about 5 when that happened.

I think it was on sky sports 1 but I haven't been watching it for the past 2 hours so I can't remember. Bad memory.:s-smilie:

Yup yup. Ancient 93 year old pedophile. :tongue:

Okay. I believe you do look like a prince then. :smile:

:redface:

uh oh :frown: evil pundit :frown: lolol i hadnt even gone in the mandir yet :redface: ouch, indian train stations can be freaky :redface: haha your bros brave, but if youve ever noticed, dogs in india are quite friendly, unless you go to a jungle sort of area, we went once, and we were just driving along, a pack of black dogs starting barking big time and ran after the car :redface:

oh lol, i aint got that channel :/

oi :frown: you pedophile old men like me, poor innocent old me :frown:

nope, i am the uglyest man ever to live on earth, actually i am going to expose myself now, this is me (below)....

yes now you can, i am the king of elephants :tongue: lolol well, i dont want to offend the person, im sure the person is good :smile:
:redface:

uh oh :frown: evil pundit :frown: lolol i hadnt even gone in the mandir yet :redface: ouch, indian train stations can be freaky :redface: haha your bros brave, but if youve ever noticed, dogs in india are quite friendly, unless you go to a jungle sort of area, we went once, and we were just driving along, a pack of black dogs starting barking big time and ran after the car :redface:

oh lol, i aint got that channel :/

oi :frown: you pedophile old men like me, poor innocent old me :frown:

nope, i am the uglyest man ever to live on earth, actually i am going to expose myself now, this is me (below)....

yes now you can, i am the king of elephants :tongue: lolol well, i dont want to offend the person, im sure the person is good :smile:

Haha. Well the pandit definitely knew what you were gonna pray for then and he didn't like it. Psychic evil pandit. :tongue:

Omdz Indian train stations freak me out. I mean its just so complicated.:s-smilie: And there are rats and wild dogs and all other strange things. Dogs in India are friendly? Whaaaat are you on? They're not friendly. They starry running after you pointlessly with those massive fang like teeth that could just tare you apart if they got hold of you. :mad:

Poor and innocent. Yeah right. :tongue:

Ahh. That scared me even though it took me about half an hour to realise I was actually looking at a person. I though he was an octopus or something at first. Sure you are. You're like Dracula. No voldemort. No the ugly ravan with 10 heads. :tongue: oh dear now I'm scared of you.
Haha. Well the pandit definitely knew what you were gonna pray for then and he didn't like it. Psychic evil pandit. :tongue:

Omdz Indian train stations freak me out. I mean its just so complicated.:s-smilie: And there are rats and wild dogs and all other strange things. Dogs in India are friendly? Whaaaat are you on? They're not friendly. They starry running after you pointlessly with those massive fang like teeth that could just tare you apart if they got hold of you. :mad:

Poor and innocent. Yeah right. :tongue:

Ahh. That scared me even though it took me about half an hour to realise I was actually looking at a person. I though he was an octopus or something at first. Sure you are. You're like Dracula. No voldemort. No the ugly ravan with 10 heads. :tongue: oh dear now I'm scared of you.

maybe what i want is just bad :smile:

oh yeh i think the dogs in my area are different, i know about the ones you are on about :smile: those ones can be really aggressive but regular street dogs are harmless :smile:

oi dont boy my sexy face off :frown: soo offending :redface: rawwrr im ravan! :tongue:
maybe what i want is just bad :smile:

oh yeh i think the dogs in my area are different, i know about the ones you are on about :smile: those ones can be really aggressive but regular street dogs are harmless :smile:

oi dont boy my sexy face off :frown: soo offending :redface: rawwrr im ravan! :tongue:

Well I wouldn't know what you pray for so I can't say anything against that. I doubt it's bad though. You're too nice to pray for something bad tbh. :smile:

These are street dogs though. Just scary ones that come after you. :mad: they're ugly too.

Ahhh. Your face is so sexy it's gonna give me nightmares. :tongue: I can't tell you how much that scared me man. What was that? :frown:

Oi ravan I hope you're not plotting some new Sita kidnapping thing now. Ravan was an evil man. Ram was pretty evil to Sita too. :redface:
Well I wouldn't know what you pray for so I can't say anything against that. I doubt it's bad though. You're too nice to pray for something bad tbh. :smile:

These are street dogs though. Just scary ones that come after you. :mad: they're ugly too.

Ahhh. Your face is so sexy it's gonna give me nightmares. :tongue: I can't tell you how much that scared me man. What was that? :frown:

Oi ravan I hope you're not plotting some new Sita kidnapping thing now. Ravan was an evil man. Ram was pretty evil to Sita too. :redface:

well i dont pray for myself so no idea :smile:

ugh no idea then we live like on opposite sides on india so maybe they are different :smile:

its elephant man :smile: excess facial skin growth and deformation of the face :redface:

lolol id never kidnap anyone :smile:
Original post by Long Time Coming
Nice! :biggrin:

I don't even know how the scoring works. *awkward*

Aha, that's what I though. But she says it isn't so. :tongue:

Do you mean a mix of people within every region?

Most people I've met who don't like cricket say that the scoring confuses them! I don't see whats so difficult....but then I don't get things to do with other sports...so yeah :biggrin:

Yeah, thats what I meant!
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Was quite a hard (reflex) catch but would expect someone of Dravid's calibre to take it on most occasions. Also Trott knicked one that should've been caught by Dhoni. It was an utter shambles, ended up going between Dhoni and Dravid (although Dhoni did take a small in other direction for no reason whatsoever :frown:)

Got a bit of a laugh when Strauss got dismissed by Khan because it reminded me of Strauss-Khan (Lame joke I know :facepalm:)

LOL at the bold bit :biggrin: Shall try to give you +1 rep :smile:

Fielding hasn't been very good from India. England are lucky that they have fit, younger players when it comes to fielding. Although our batsmen are LEGENDS, doesn't stop 'em from being slower than others :frown:

Didn't get to watch it properly.
well i dont pray for myself so no idea :smile:

ugh no idea then we live like on opposite sides on india so maybe they are different :smile:

its elephant man :smile: excess facial skin growth and deformation of the face :redface:

lolol id never kidnap anyone :smile:

Yup maybe there are south Indian dogs and gujju dogs as well. As in maybe they act differently too. We should research this. :biggrin:

Ohh. Interesting. Did you hear about that girl who was born with 8 limbs? Can't remember her name. I think it was lakshmi or something like that. :redface:

I don't believe you pedophile. :tongue:
LOL at the bold bit :biggrin: Shall try to give you +1 rep :smile:

Fielding hasn't been very good from India. England are lucky that they have fit, younger players when it comes to fielding. Although our batsmen are LEGENDS, doesn't stop 'em from being slower than others :frown:

Didn't get to watch it properly.

Bhaji has just gone back to fielding really badly and even the commentators were saying the England were doing a lot better than India in the warm ups. Although I think I, like many, have gotten used to India fielding well because of the abundance of youth that we are seeing in the Indian T20 and ODI teams, however these players aren't good enough for Test matches.

I guess we're gonna have to get used to only our batsmen dominating england then :wink:
Yup maybe there are south Indian dogs and gujju dogs as well. As in maybe they act differently too. We should research this. :biggrin:

Ohh. Interesting. Did you hear about that girl who was born with 8 limbs? Can't remember her name. I think it was lakshmi or something like that. :redface:

I don't believe you pedophile. :tongue:

mhm i would assume because dogs are actually beaten up where i live and all life is respected where you live allowing for the animals innate instinctual behaviours to maintian until up to a suitable size whereby they are capable of causing harm to others :redface: whereas the ones that get beaten up lose these innate instinctual survival insticts through negative association of getting beaten up :redface:

umm think so :smile: octogirl? You know its amazing that most of these mutations are occuring in the asian parts of the world :redface:

oi :smile:
mhm i would assume because dogs are actually beaten up where i live and all life is respected where you live allowing for the animals innate instinctual behaviours to maintian until up to a suitable size whereby they are capable of causing harm to others :redface: whereas the ones that get beaten up lose these innate instinctual survival insticts through negative association of getting beaten up :redface:

umm think so :smile: octogirl? You know its amazing that most of these mutations are occuring in the asian parts of the world :redface:

oi :smile:

Yup that's true. But really do you think there's that much of a difference in how animals are treated between the north and south? I mean yeah animal life is respected in the south but they're are often taught a lesson when they cause too much harm. :redface:

Yup I think that's her. Octogirl. That was pretty amazing although I can't imagine living with 8 limbs. :redface: must be a difficult life. Yup I did notice that. Why do they mainly happen in Asia though?

Joke. :smile:
Yup that's true. But really do you think there's that much of a difference in how animals are treated between the north and south? I mean yeah animal life is respected in the south but they're are often taught a lesson when they cause too much harm. :redface:

Yup I think that's her. Octogirl. That was pretty amazing although I can't imagine living with 8 limbs. :redface: must be a difficult life. Yup I did notice that. Why do they mainly happen in Asia though?

Joke. :smile:

could be :smile: like how people from scotland are different to people in london :redface: well once a dogs had a taste of blood they know they can harm people and so i guess they carry on :redface:

i dno :redface: could be because of inbreading over there, or like ah its too early in the morning ill explain after i work out, wake up call :tongue:
could be :smile: like how people from scotland are different to people in london :redface: well once a dogs had a taste of blood they know they can harm people and so i guess they carry on :redface:

i dno :redface: could be because of inbreading over there, or like ah its too early in the morning ill explain after i work out, wake up call :tongue:

Hmm true. Maybe. :smile:

What is it with you and getting up at 7 o'clock in the morning? I woke up at 9 and I'm still tired . I might go back to sleep.
Hmm true. Maybe. :smile:

What is it with you and getting up at 7 o'clock in the morning? I woke up at 9 and I'm still tired . I might go back to sleep.

yup yup :tongue:

oi, it was actually 6 o'clock :redface: then i got out of bed and checked my phone for tsr, whats wrong with waking up early to work out :tongue: it makes the day better :redface: well.... you are a baby after all, yes go to sleep tired one :tongue:
oh :smile: thanks for giving the information, that was pretty helpfull :smile: guess im staying in the uk then :redface:

Very wise, indeed :biggrin:
Original post by cazzy-joe
Very wise, indeed :biggrin:

lolol how come? :redface:

Latest