The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Indian_Prince
lolol if you go to the same school as siri then you must be at a certain level of intelligence anyways :tongue:

Well, a lot of people go to Siri and my school, but don't match up to Siri's intelligence :P
Original post by Devyani
Well, a lot of people go to Siri and my school, but don't match up to Siri's intelligence :P

:tongue:
Reply 102
Original post by dreamer9501
Lololololol does amit live in London?

Oh someone neg repped me and I've gone into negative reputation points. :frown: stupid people. I didn't even say anything wrong. Which is why I have one red gem. Notice manesh has about 5.

Lol. You not going Clare's? I was actually planning on inviting you and jeevs round to mine the next day but I heard harpreets thing was on that day so I just made do with my lot.

Manesh is probably a feisty one haha
i realised that you hadn't said anything bad, because you're siri- an angel :P
nah I ain't going to clare's or harp's; I was pre-booked by rav/jag/shan
Amit lives very close to where Manesh lives :L
lolololllol jokers, who would neg for such a thing :tongue: oh, sorry :frown: didnt want anyone else to get harmed.... :tongue:

im sure we can get you a blue gem :smile:

um.... sorry to butt into the convo, but sharukh khan looks like a fish face, how can anyone like him appart from personality wise :redface:

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

You did not just say that about shah rukh!!!

You will not be forgiven.
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

You did not just say that about shah rukh!!!

You will not be forgiven.

oh hes a ugly fishedfaced old man who needs to wear makeup because he is soo butterz and all the girls somehow fall for his fishlike looks, seriously if humans were to turn into fish, thats the face we should use.... :tongue:
Reply 105
oh hes a ugly fishedfaced old man who needs to wear makeup because he is soo butterz and all the girls somehow fall for his fishlike looks, seriously if humans were to turn into fish, thats the face we should use.... :tongue:

THAT'S EVIL! he's the eternal lover. Ahh, He makes my life and he's a great actor! I mean c'mon have you seen him in Kal Ho Na Ho; I'm emotionally stron but seriously; I cry like a baby in his films.
he is too good!
Original post by Devyani
Manesh is probably a feisty one haha
i realised that you hadn't said anything bad, because you're siri- an angel :P
nah I ain't going to clare's or harp's; I was pre-booked by rav/jag/shan
Amit lives very close to where Manesh lives :L

Lolll. Yup I'm an angel. :colondollar:
Lol so I take that as a yes. Amit lives in London.

You're so mean.:frown::angry:

You're just getting jealous. :tongue:
Original post by Devyani
THAT'S EVIL! he's the eternal lover. Ahh, He makes my life and he's a great actor! I mean c'mon have you seen him in Kal Ho Na Ho; I'm emotionally stron but seriously; I cry like a baby in his films.
he is too good!

well, he tries copying amitab, over acts and stuff in movies which i find anoying like, me me mehhhh like whyyyy just say meh man.... but cmon, thats creds to the guy that made the movie and stuff, the guy just acted it out as everyone told him to :tongue: good story line to that movie though :smile:
Original post by Devyani

Lol wow really? I swear I could name quite a few. Thankyou though. :smile:

nope just honest :redface:

haha, jealous of a fish face, um ok :smile: im veryyyyyyyyyyyy jealous, i want to be a fish and swim like him too :frown:

oh yeh, you got -1 rep now?
oh yeh, you got -1 rep now?

Nope. Still on -3.

Lol I was wondering who kept + reppin me. Thanks. :biggrin:
Original post by anuradha_d
Namaste!
how is everyone today??

Namastey ji.:smile:

I'm good thanks. How about you ?
Nope. Still on -3.

Lol I was wondering who kept + reppin me. Thanks. :biggrin:

so you had -5 rep?? :redface:
Reply 115
well, he tries copying amitab, over acts and stuff in movies which i find anoying like, me me mehhhh like whyyyy just say meh man.... but cmon, thats creds to the guy that made the movie and stuff, the guy just acted it out as everyone told him to :tongue: good story line to that movie though :smile:

Whateverrrrrr
Nahh but Amitabh is awesome too; slightly better than Shah rukh and there ain't no denying it hahaa
But still, SRK is like the superstar and Amir is like an amazing actor :')
Original post by anuradha_d
Namaste!
how is everyone today??

hey anu :tongue:, its all good, the idiots shut down our old thread, poor coolcat :frown:
Original post by Devyani
Whateverrrrrr
Nahh but Amitabh is awesome too; slightly better than Shah rukh and there ain't no denying it hahaa
But still, SRK is like the superstar and Amir is like an amazing actor :')

hmm i think sharukh is just rubbish if im honest, he just got all the good storylines so everyone fell for his actors personalitys. Yup i wont deny it amir's a really good actor, 3 idiots was jokes :tongue:
so you had -5 rep?? :redface:

No I had -3 it didn't change. :s-smilie:
hey anu :tongue:, its all good, the idiots shut down our old thread, poor coolcat :frown:

but WHYYYYY?

How comes? x

Latest