The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

and we're back!
Original post by bleedblue.
Aw :frown:
Na, it was Jai's fault, he never anti curses....he's to blame, not me! :biggrin:

Anyways, what you been up to!?

lololol i see :tongue: when in doubt blame jai huh :tongue: maybe you should teach him the art of anticursing then :tongue: im sure the hate towards kohli can contribute lololol :biggrin:

not much :redface: just relaxing, getting ready for my driving exam, going to murk it! you? :smile:
Original post by Indian_Prince
lololol i see :tongue: when in doubt blame jai huh :tongue: maybe you should teach him the art of anticursing then :tongue: im sure the hate towards kohli can contribute lololol :biggrin:

not much :redface: just relaxing, getting ready for my driving exam, going to murk it! you? :smile:

Yup, I always do that!

Lol, the whole time, during his innings against Bangladesh in the WC, he was trying to get him out before his 100....

I've been chilling pretty much. Planning on going shopping this weekend :biggrin:
Watching films, going on my laptop, doing fashion work etc.
Original post by Kaya_01
and we're back!

lolol welcome back :tongue:

Yup, I always do that!

Lol, the whole time, during his innings against Bangladesh in the WC, he was trying to get him out before his 100....

I've been chilling pretty much. Planning on going shopping this weekend :biggrin:
Watching films, going on my laptop, doing fashion work etc.

haha poor jai :tongue:

oh dear, what did you do?? :tongue:

good good thats the way to go :redface: have fun :smile:

sounds like fun:smile: what movies you seen soo far? :redface: hmm nice, have you made any of your ideas??
lolol welcome back :tongue:

haha poor jai :tongue:

oh dear, what did you do?? :tongue:

good good thats the way to go :redface: have fun :smile:

sounds like fun:smile: what movies you seen soo far? :redface: hmm nice, have you made any of your ideas??

Why poor Jai? What about me :frown:
I kept chucking cushions at him...eventually I sat on him so he couldn't talk (or breathe :wink: )

Thanks, you too, enjoy your driving test!

I've seen Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara in cinema. Watched Rock On!, Salaam Namaste, Dum Maaro Dum and Hum Tum.

Made a skirt....planning on making a dress of my baby cousin's birthday now :biggrin:
Also got my own sketchbooks with ideas and fabric samples etc..
Why poor Jai? What about me :frown:
I kept chucking cushions at him...eventually I sat on him so he couldn't talk (or breathe :wink: )

Thanks, you too, enjoy your driving test!

I've seen Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara in cinema. Watched Rock On!, Salaam Namaste, Dum Maaro Dum and Hum Tum.

Made a skirt....planning on making a dress of my baby cousin's birthday now :biggrin:
Also got my own sketchbooks with ideas and fabric samples etc..

lololol because i can see from is perspective :tongue: ouch haha nice technique :redface:

hmm lets just hope no other drivers make a mistake causing me to make a mistake too :tongue:

wow, what else you got planned to watch?? :smile:

hmm sounds like you are really into it, you going into the fashion industry as a career path? :redface:
lololol because i can see from is perspective :tongue: ouch haha nice technique :redface:

hmm lets just hope no other drivers make a mistake causing me to make a mistake too :tongue:

wow, what else you got planned to watch?? :smile:

hmm sounds like you are really into it, you going into the fashion industry as a career path? :redface:

My technique is smart! But as payback the day after he picked me up and chucked me into his freezing cold swimming pool at like 6am :frown:

Lol; I'm sure you'll be fine :biggrin:

Dunno, was going to watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dil Toh Pagal Hai and DDLJ! :smile: :colondollar:

Not as a career, just a hobby :wink:
My technique is smart! But as payback the day after he picked me up and chucked me into his freezing cold swimming pool at like 6am :frown:

Lol; I'm sure you'll be fine :biggrin:

Dunno, was going to watch Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Dil Toh Pagal Hai and DDLJ! :smile: :colondollar:

Not as a career, just a hobby :wink:

lololololol now that is payback, i like the way he thinks :tongue:

yup should be aight :redface:

oh, old school :tongue: well enjoy :redface:

hmm i see, will you take your stuff to exibitions or anything for fun? :redface:
lololololol now that is payback, i like the way he thinks :tongue:

yup should be aight :redface:

oh, old school :tongue: well enjoy :redface:

hmm i see, will you take your stuff to exibitions or anything for fun? :redface:

He's got an evil streak no lie!

I'm old school when it comes to films, I like new ones too, but the ones from my childhood make me happy :smile:

NO! Almost definately not good enough to showcase :smile:
He's got an evil streak no lie!

I'm old school when it comes to films, I like new ones too, but the ones from my childhood make me happy :smile:

NO! Almost definately not good enough to showcase :smile:

lololol well, i guess its all good fun :tongue:

i see :smile: they do have a certain thing about them which is unexplainable, especially since they were like new when we were growing up :tongue:

hmm, maybe you are being modest :redface:
lololol well, i guess its all good fun :tongue:

i see :smile: they do have a certain thing about them which is unexplainable, especially since they were like new when we were growing up :tongue:

hmm, maybe you are being modest :redface:

Mmm, true.

Yeah, something special in them!?

I'm not modest, just honest :smile:
Mmm, true.

Yeah, something special in them!?

I'm not modest, just honest :smile:

lol the funny songs and stuff, these days its just a bit too repetitive :redface:

haha, i bet Jai begs to differ :tongue:
Its my dream in life now...to dance like this :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTstIEr4tDw
I AM BACK!!!! Hi guys.:biggrin:.
Original post by dreamer9501
I AM BACK!!!! Hi guys.:biggrin:.

lolol welcome back siri :tongue:
lolol welcome back siri :tongue:

OMG!!! It's been so long since I've spoken to you manesh. :tongue: I missed you. :tongue:
Original post by dreamer9501
OMG!!! It's been so long since I've spoken to you manesh. :tongue: I missed you. :tongue:

lolololololololololololol so so sooo long :tongue:

indian brah why you so deep in the red?
:smile:

I know yaar. Centuries.:tongue:

Original post by trapzbrah
indian brah why you so deep in the red?

He likes to argue.

Oh guys guess what!!! Kinda random but I'm going to the India v england match in birmingham on the 13th august.:biggrin:
lol the funny songs and stuff, these days its just a bit too repetitive :redface:

haha, i bet Jai begs to differ :tongue:

I know.

Jai is a poohead, he knows nothing :tongue:
But he says I'm overly modest, and should be more 'full of myself' :smile:

He just cursed Kohli and Raina for the England ODI series, so I am currently sitting on him again! :tongue:

Latest