The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indian_Prince
oh nice :redface:

oh i see, well im a man, and men dont cry so ummm none of that for me :tongue:

You're a man??! :p:p

well, id rather want to know the person that wrote it and see what they meant by it all :smile:

oh simple, i just took it init :tongue:

Then I can just take it back I guess. Give it to meeeee. Or I'll errm come and pull your cheeks. :tongue:
Original post by StudentNeedingHelp
yo i know why it was closed

racism

they do not like indians being on top and as below, the official reason for being shut down. apparently this was sent To TSR Headquarters in London.

Subject:

hello my fellow Patel's

patel will once again rule middle earth

we must form an army to fight for the ring

patel - the dominant race

training camp will begin on 1st september

in Centinary Park

talk to our fellow patels for more info

GOD SAVE THE PATEL'S

Dumbledore needs our help

we must defend Hogwarts castle

and not let the dementors take over

we must pervale against the dark lord

lord voldermort and sauron are creating a super race between urakhai's and death eaters

Patels are immune to the ring

we must not let it currupt our minds

bruv what you on?
Reply 162
oh nice :redface:

oh i see, well im a man, and men dont cry so ummm none of that for me :tongue:

Ofourse men cry! I can cry during performances but i don't generally cry on a regular basis :L
last time I cried was like months ago!
Original post by dreamer9501
You're a man??! :p:p

Then I can just take it back I guess. Give it to meeeee. Or I'll errm come and pull your cheeks. :tongue:

no you're a man init :tongue:

haha you cant reach. shorty :tongue:
Original post by Devyani
Ofourse men cry! I can cry during performances but i don't generally cry on a regular basis :L
last time I cried was like months ago!

real men dont cry :redface:

aww :tongue:
Reply 165
real men dont cry :redface:

aww :tongue:

I'm sure they cry but they don't show anyone
I wrote a story for my coursework that had that line: 'Real men don't cry' :P
Original post by Devyani
Diamond danda? I'll just ignore that :L
oh god, april fools was HILARIOUS! I really wanted to hug him then hehehe
you should like send him emails to his school email :L
I'm not marrying him. I wouldn't be able to cope with him forever. He'd actually drive me up the wall!

Lol don't worry about the diamond danda. That's for manesh. He needs a diamond one because he's made of iron and you see normal ones would break if I decided to hit him with it.

Yessss I know. He was so embarrassed. He couldn't look at me properly for like the whole week after that. He didn't even sit next to me in assembly. He had to go sit at the back. Lolll. Bechara. He even went and told limb cus he was that worried. :L

Lol. Why not?

no:frown:

I'm joking . :biggrin: you're lovely.
no you're a man init :tongue:

haha you cant reach. shorty :tongue:

Oi I'm not a man.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy I can use my lady powers to get it off you. I'd just have to smile and wink and you'd be like fine. Here's the key. :biggrin:
Original post by Devyani

Yeah I've been trying to tell him for a while that men can cry. I've given up though.
Original post by Devyani

nope dont :redface:

:tongue:
Oi I'm not a man.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy I can use my lady powers to get it off you. I'd just have to smile and wink and you'd be like fine. Here's the key. :biggrin:

lolol that sort of stuff doesnt work on me :smile: thats like the bit where the girl unknowingly baits it out that she wants something, allow that :tongue:

Yeah I've been trying to tell him for a while that men can cry. I've given up though.

haha :tongue:
Reply 171

Lol don't worry about the diamond danda. That's for manesh. He needs a diamond one because he's made of iron and you see normal ones would break if I decided to hit him with it.

Yessss I know. He was so embarrassed. He couldn't look at me properly for like the whole week after that. He didn't even sit next to me in assembly. He had to go sit at the back. Lolll. Bechara. He even went and told limb cus he was that worried. :L

Lol. Why not?

I'm joking . :biggrin: you're lovely.

ahaha, I'm sure he cries but doesn't want to admit it :P
A man made of iron, now that's interesting haaha! He was so cute! I was like awh Dhillow! That man sooo loves you!
Dude! Keep up man, i'm leaving him! :frown:
lolol that sort of stuff doesnt work on me :smile: thats like the bit where the girl unknowingly baits it out that she wants something, allow that :tongue:

haha :tongue:

Oh Mann you're difficult. Okay I'd just hire some goons to go tie you down and get it. :tongue:
Original post by Devyani
ahaha, I'm sure he cries but doesn't want to admit it :P
A man made of iron, now that's interesting haaha! He was so cute! I was like awh Dhillow! That man sooo loves you!
Dude! Keep up man, i'm leaving him! :frown:

Shhhh he's gonna get angry. He's a tough guy. :tongue: not a baby.

I thought you said manesh was cute for a second then and then I was like hang on.:s-smilie:

Lol yes I know. He loves me because I'm a freshie who knows her stuff and her dance. The number of dance conversations we've had is like unreal. He knows so much it's amazing. I've been dancing all my life and he knows more about it than I do. Stupid man. I'm jealous of his Indian knowledge.

Ohhh. Why? Don't break his heart. :frown: I hope you actually have a good reason not just something stupid. I thought you really like him though?!
Reply 174
Shhhh he's gonna get angry. He's a tough guy. :tongue: not a baby.

I thought you said manesh was cute for a second then and then I was like hang on.:s-smilie:

Lol yes I know. He loves me because I'm a freshie who knows her stuff and her dance. The number of dance conversations we've had is like unreal. He knows so much it's amazing. I've been dancing all my life and he knows more about it than I do. Stupid man. I'm jealous of his Indian knowledge.

Ohhh. Why? Don't break his heart. :frown: I hope you actually have a good reason not just something stupid. I thought you really like him though?!

I said Manesh is cute once, he got upset haha, he's a true man, haha :L
He comes out with such random facts it really makes me wonder about him at times :L
I don't want to but the distance is a big factor and like I'd get to see him like twice a year and that's it! I can't even call him because I can't talk on the phone- I get all awkward and freaked out. :frown:
Original post by Devyani
I said Manesh is cute once, he got upset haha, he's a true man, haha :L
He comes out with such random facts it really makes me wonder about him at times :L
I don't want to but the distance is a big factor and like I'd get to see him like twice a year and that's it! I can't even call him because I can't talk on the phone- I get all awkward and freaked out. :frown:

Loll yeah I call him cute about 10 times a day and he gets angry every single time.

Yup I know. Like when he told me about how people thought Nataraj's destructive force was equivalent to the big bang. I was like woah there. Where did you get that from??! Lol ye as his leaving present we also gave him beard shampoo a dn conditioner, and a DVD called the story of India, and Justin beiber my world just to take the piss. Haha. He gave that cd to emmrichs daughter.:L I didn't even get a thankyou off him even though I like bought the whole thing. :frown:

Loll I guess you just have to get used to talking over the phone. Yo my brother and sis-in-law were at it for five years and they were on opposite ends of the world yeah you can sustain a relationship with a guy in London easily. I mean if you really like him then distance can't be that much of a problem. I mean you can meet up pretty easily. Just ask him to get the train down or sumin every now and then. It's not that hard. I wouldn't just leave him like that if I were you. Talk to him about it.
Reply 176
Loll yeah I call him cute about 10 times a day and he gets angry every single time.

Yup I know. Like when he told me about how people thought Nataraj's destructive force was equivalent to the big bang. I was like woah there. Where did you get that from??! Lol ye as his leaving present we also gave him beard shampoo a dn conditioner, and a DVD called the story of India, and Justin beiber my world just to take the piss. Haha. He gave that cd to emmrichs daughter.:L I didn't even get a thankyou off him even though I like bought the whole thing. :frown:

Loll I guess you just have to get used to talking over the phone. Yo my brother and sis-in-law were at it for five years and they were on opposite ends of the world yeah you can sustain a relationship with a guy in London easily. I mean if you really like him then distance can't be that much of a problem. I mean you can meet up pretty easily. Just ask him to get the train down or sumin every now and then. It's not that hard. I wouldn't just leave him like that if I were you. Talk to him about it.

The boy is constantly on lock and like I don't know; it just doesn't seem like it will work and I don't want to lead him on and then tell him when he fully gets into the swing of things. The fact that you gave him Natraj is adorable. I really want to learn the Tandav- like one of my dreams in life haha. I think you should tell him that you got all of that stuff! you deserve a thank you, and a hug while he's there :P
Where was your bhabhi originally? But they're older and it's different! I don't know man, I'm sooo confussedd. I need to make up my mind by Monday and I don't know what to do! :frown:
Original post by Devyani
The boy is constantly on lock and like I don't know; it just doesn't seem like it will work and I don't want to lead him on and then tell him when he fully gets into the swing of things. The fact that you gave him Natraj is adorable. I really want to learn the Tandav- like one of my dreams in life haha. I think you should tell him that you got all of that stuff! you deserve a thank you, and a hug while he's there :P
Where was your bhabhi originally? But they're older and it's different! I don't know man, I'm sooo confussedd. I need to make up my mind by Monday and I don't know what to do! :frown:

Lol I know the tandav. It's hard mannn. But it's overrated. I personally like the thillana more. It combines simplicity and elegance.:biggrin:

Lol my bhabis from India, hyderabad. They decided they liked each other when my bro was 18 and she was 16 so you know. Not that much older than you. Oh wait correction they were together for 6 years before the elders found out. That was bad.

Its up to you but I dunno. Seeing as I don't know the full story I can't give you any real advice. Just think it through before you make any drastic decisions. You might regret it later on which won't be nice at all.
Reply 178
Lol I know the tandav. It's hard mannn. But it's overrated. I personally like the thillana more. It combines simplicity and elegance.:biggrin:

Lol my bhabis from India, hyderabad. They decided they liked each other when my bro was 18 and she was 16 so you know. Not that much older than you. Oh wait correction they were together for 6 years before the elders found out. That was bad.

Its up to you but I dunno. Seeing as I don't know the full story I can't give you any real advice. Just think it through before you make any drastic decisions. You might regret it later on which won't be nice at all.

OMG. YOU CAN DO THE TANDAV! I really want to learn it, do they teach it at the Balaji mandir? I'll youtube Thillana now :biggrin:
woah! their love story is soo cute! She was 16 aswell! how many times had they met before they got married?
Right, lemme tell you and possibly the forum my story hahaa
No wait, I'll message you- it's better :L
Original post by Devyani
OMG. YOU CAN DO THE TANDAV! I really want to learn it, do they teach it at the Balaji mandir? I'll youtube Thillana now :biggrin:
woah! their love story is soo cute! She was 16 aswell! how many times had they met before they got married?
Right, lemme tell you and possibly the forum my story hahaa
No wait, I'll message you- it's better :L

Wait don't YouTube thillana. YouTube priyadarshini govind Indian classical dance and watch the third one I think. It's actually the nicest thillana I've seen.

Yup yup thandav all the way. I do it randomly around the house. :biggrin:

No they don't teach it at the mandir. I learnt it in India. The mandir only teaches really basic stuff because of the litle kids around but it's still fun. You should come along. But our teachers are leaving... Ones pregnant and the other one can't be bothered so we're getting new ones. I hope they're nice.

Oh they must have met up like a few hundred times because of the number of times we go india and the number of times they come here.

As in text me? Hang on phones dead.

Latest