Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Applicants for 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Just got an offer for BSc Geography for AAA when my predicted is A*AB
Shouted F**K in both happiness and anger, it's going to be a hell of a term. :eek:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1181
Offer for Law today!! With a low LNAT, surprised but veryyy happy! :biggrin:
just got an offer and put it as my firm, REALLY wasnt expecting to get an offer! soooo happy, will be gutted if i dont get the grades though because its the only uni that i want to go...
Reply 1183
At last a English Language and Literature offer!! :smile:
Reply 1184
Unconditional offer! :smile:

Goodluck to those who are waiting! :smile:
Reply 1185
Original post by hnorman
At last a English Language and Literature offer!! :smile:

Finally! :biggrin: Can't wait for the visit day!
Just got back from the open day for English school applicants/offer holders - what a place! The enthusiasm of the staff is incredible and infectious, I am missing the place already!
Original post by MrHayden
Just got back from the open day for English school applicants/offer holders - what a place! The enthusiasm of the staff is incredible and infectious, I am missing the place already!

Seriously?! Aaaaaaah Wednesday, hurry up!!!!! :angry:
Finally got an offer from Nottingham today. :smile:

AAB, for French and Spanish. So happy. :biggrin:
Reply 1189
Original post by nathaliexapple
Anyone here for Science with Foundation year? Got a conditional two days ago, almost cried :biggrin:

I applied to the engineering foundation!! congrats !! I have a couple of questions if you dont mind....

What are the conditions of your offer?

Are you an international student?

And finally why foundation year?

thank you in advance
Reply 1190
Original post by booya16
Got an offer for Psychology with foundation :smile: Anyone else applying for this?

Engineering with foundation !! why are you doing foundation year ?? and what conditions did they gave you ? are you an international student ? thank you for your help
Reply 1191
chemistry, mchem with year abroad
Reply 1192
Anyone at the Law visit day tomorrow?
Original post by MrHayden

Hey :smile:

I just received an offer today for English Lang+Lit of AAA, but obviously this is after the open day you attended. Do you know if there's any more in the next few weeks? Also, did they email you once you received your offer to tell you about the open day?
got an offer for psychology at AAB when im predicted BBB.. SHOCKED. need to pull it out of the bag now!
Original post by Expendable

I just received an offer today for English Lang+Lit of AAA, but obviously this is after the open day you attended. Do you know if there's any more in the next few weeks? Also, did they email you once you received your offer to tell you about the open day?

I thought my school would email me about a visit day but they never did. I had to go on to the applicants portal and choose book a visit day or something like that.
offer of ABB for Biochemistry + Genetics :smile:
Reply 1197
hi guys , I also got an offer from University of Nottingham and I gonna plan to apply vice chancellor's scholarship for overseas students. Is there anybody else who will apply this scholarship???????
I'm an American applicant and recently received a conditional offer of:
"AP scoring 543
including 5 in Literature and Composition plus
IELTS (academic) with an overall score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 in each element or 87 in TOEFL
IBT (21 listening, 22 reading, 23 speaking, 21 writing) or 62 in Pearson Test of English (55 in
reading, writing, speaking and listening)"

I am confused as to why they want me to take tests for English as I am a US citizen and have lived in the US for 15 years...

Do you think I should email about this or is this normal?
Original post by Expendable

Oops, sorry I didn't spot your reply. I think there might be some coming up this month, will check my emails about it...

Yep - Friday 16 March and Friday 23 March.
(edited 12 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending