The Student Room Group

Does my boyfriends brother fancy me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
Yes, definitely.

Just a few questions, is your name Natasha? Is your husband called Rhodri? and is his brother in law called Ryan by any chance?

Just a thought... :hmmmm2:

It's nothing to do with that, this has been going on for years and nothing has actually happened between us nor will it. I take it as a joke and no harm is done but sometimes he is very touchy feely with me, even in front of his wife which I think is pretty insensitive even if it is a joke.

He is pretty wild so he gets away with a lot.
Original post by Jeunet

Original post by Jeunet
So do you think he is perving on me and then making a joke of it to cover up?

Original post by Jeunet
I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years. He has a younger brother who is now married. For the past few years he had flirted with me openly at family gatherings . If he has had a drink he touches my bottom or slips his hand up my top he also says things like "do you want my number" he also asks me for kisses and cuddles. Its all done in a kind of jokey way but sometimes I wonder if he actually means any of it.

What do you think, do you think he deep down wants me a little bit?

.......................................................:facepalm:..

Stop pretending you don't know that he wants to s**g you. It's pretty damn obvious.
Original post by bob dylan
lol obviously. you dont slip your hand up someones top as a joke

You don't? :eek:

Now I know why I'm alone. :frown:
Reply 23
Original post by Abir Ishtiaq
.......................................................:facepalm:..

Stop pretending you don't know that he wants to s**g you. It's pretty damn obvious.

I know it may well sound stupid to you but I really don't know I am clueless when it comes to knowing if men fancy me. I would probabaly still be single if the guys I have been out with didn't take the cave man approch of bashing me over the head and slinging be over their sholder!
that sounds pedo-ish from your boyfriend's brother; tell your bf and he'll sort it out if you feel a bit harrassed or confused.
Reply 25
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
You do if you're a pervert and don't want to get caught. Don't hate the playa', hate the game!

:smug:

:rofl: I'll pos rep this when I get the chance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending