The Student Room Group

Little sisters boyfriend always here

My sister has a new boyfriend, they've only been together a month but every night he has stayed here for the last month except one or 2 nights. It's really annoying because I can't walk around the house in PJs or come out of the bathroom in just a towel, I have to get totally dressed first. They take over the kitchen and living room.....What's even worse, I woke up in the night and heard them having sex loudly.....just not something I want to here.

I have a boyfriend, but he only comes and stays a few nights a month, as we dont want to treat my house like a hotel. And we certainly don't have loud sex.

It's really irritating me :mad: How do I deal with this....I know I sound over the top but having someone in your house all the time who you hardly know is getting on my nerves :mad:
Reply 1
Set up camera, film, $$$$$$
Why don't you make an effort to get to know him? Then it will not seem as awkward in the future... :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
And we certainly don't have loud sex.
You're doing it wrong. Good sex involves a powerful cum roar like YOOOOAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Reply 4
Perhaps discuss the issue with her and explain how you feel? I could see why that would be annoying!

I thought you were only going to be an older protective brother! :teehee:
Reply 5
Original post by proud nd luvin it
Why don't you make an effort to get to know him, then it will not seem as awkward in future? :h:

I have tried talking to him, but for some reason he's shy beyond reason, I got about 2 words out of him and he covered his face the whole time. Makes it even more awkward.
Threesome.

Suddenly no more worries about walking round in pjs.
Reply 7
Original post by JCC-MGS
You're doing it wrong. Good sex involves a powerful cum roar like YOOOOAAAARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, I don't think I'd want my parents hearing that :s-smilie:
Reply 8
My sister has a new boyfriend, they've only been together a month but every night he has stayed here for the last month except one or 2 nights. It's really annoying because I can't walk around the house in PJs or come out of the bathroom in just a towel, I have to get totally dressed first. They take over the kitchen and living room.....What's even worse, I woke up in the night and heard them having sex loudly.....just not something I want to here.

I have a boyfriend, but he only comes and stays a few nights a month, as we dont want to treat my house like a hotel. And we certainly don't have loud sex.

It's really irritating me :mad: How do I deal with this....I know I sound over the top but having someone in your house all the time who you hardly know is getting on my nerves :mad:

To cut a long story short - your sister's boyfriend is better in bed than yours and you're jealous.
Reply 9
Confront her about it, its the only way.

Its disrespectful to your home and you.

Ask them to have sex quieter next time in front of both of them at once. With any luck he'll be embarrassed enough to disappear for a few days...

EDIT: if your parents are around too it'll work better
Talk to either your sister or your parents about it? Much sympathy from me, that'd drive me absolutely mental.
Reply 12
yeah I can imagine it's uncomfortable as you can't relax in your own home. What if you have a word with your parents and they speak to her?
Talk to your parents, I'm surprised they allow this. How old is your sister? She doesn't really sound reasonable enough to talk to but if you think she will listen then try that.
If they've been going out a month and see eachother 24/7, chances are they're not gonna be together for very long! Wait it out.
I can see why you find this situation irritating and I gather you're worried that the relationship is moving too fast, but have a chat with her and ask her if there is a reason - other than them just being infatuated and wanting to spend all their time with each other - why he is always round. Maybe his home environment isn't so good? However if there's nothing serious in the background then I can see why this would cause friction, especially if your family is feeding him too.
Invite your boyfriend and have sex in front of them in the living room.
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous #1

Neither one of you should be allowing your boyfriend(s)to spend the night as you do not live alone. That's very inconsiderate and disrespectful, period. It's not about how often it happens. It needs to STOP! If your boyfriend lives alone, spend the night at his place and your sister needs to do the same.

However, you need to let your sister know how it makes you feel. She is crossing your boundaries and making you uncomfortable in your own personal space. Stop having your boyfriend spend the night so that it does not become a red flag to her that her boyfriend can spend the night as often as he wants. She will only call you out as a hypocrite otherwise.

Apologize to her for giving the impression that you are okay with her boyfriend being over at all times by having your boyfriend spending the night over her as well. She may be doing it to get back at you for allowing YOUR boyfriend to spend the night. However, talk it over with her calmly and try not to point fingers. But in reality, you cannot expect her boyfriend to just stop spending the night when she sees you allowing your own boyfriend to spend the night on occasion. Stop having boyfriends as overnight guests period and then work out a compromise with her that you are comfortable with.
Original post by GemGirln
Neither one of you should be allowing your boyfriend(s)to spend the night as you do not live alone. That's very inconsiderate and disrespectful, period. It's not about how often it happens. It needs to STOP! If your boyfriend lives alone, spend the night at his place and your sister needs to do the same.

However, you need to let your sister know how it makes you feel. She is crossing your boundaries and making you uncomfortable in your own personal space. Stop having your boyfriend spend the night so that it does not become a red flag to her that her boyfriend can spend the night as often as he wants. She will only call you out as a hypocrite otherwise.

Apologize to her for giving the impression that you are okay with her boyfriend being over at all times by having your boyfriend spending the night over her as well. She may be doing it to get back at you for allowing YOUR boyfriend to spend the night. However, talk it over with her calmly and try not to point fingers. But in reality, you cannot expect her boyfriend to just stop spending the night when she sees you allowing your own boyfriend to spend the night on occasion. Stop having boyfriends as overnight guests period and then work out a compromise with her that you are comfortable with.

Interesting advice, but 12 years late...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending