The Student Room Group

Does my boyfriends brother fancy me?

I have been with my boyfriend for 7 years. He has a younger brother who is now married. For the past few years he had flirted with me openly at family gatherings . If he has had a drink he touches my bottom or slips his hand up my top he also says things like "do you want my number" he also asks me for kisses and cuddles. Its all done in a kind of jokey way but sometimes I wonder if he actually means any of it.

What do you think, do you think he deep down wants me a little bit?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
lol obviously. you dont slip your hand up someones top as a joke
Erm, sexual harassment much.
Reply 3
Are you stupid?

Hand up top. Asks for number.

Wtf do you think?
Reply 4
Hand up your top. Not a joke. If you don't believe me ask his erection.
Original post by Davezk
Are you stupid?

Wtf do you think?

To be honest, I'm surprised he doesn't know your number already... what kind of brother is he???
Reply 6
Original post by Davezk
Are you stupid?

Wtf do you think?

Kind of yes, when it comes to men anyway. I just keep giving him the benefit of the doubt thinking it's a joke but maybe it's not. But surely he wouldn't try anything with his brothers partner, do you think he likes me because I'm his "big brothers bird, therefore forbidden fruit?

Before I started dating his brother I had a very short, but highly sexually charged relationship with a close friend of his in which I was pretty freaky. Sometimes I wonder if he has heard details of this and it has peaked his interest in me.
Reply 7
Original post by The Dark Lord
To be honest, I'm surprised he doesn't know your number already... what kind of brother is he???

A married guy trying it on with his brothers girlfriend.

Is this person Ryan Giggs?
Reply 8
Original post by The Dark Lord

He asks if I want his mobile number.
Late night troll. Who fed them after midnight?!
Reply 10
Original post by Jeunet
Before I started dating his brother I had a very short, but highly sexually charged relationship with a close friend of his in which I was pretty freaky. Sometimes I wonder if he has heard details of this and it has peaked his interest in me.

Tell your boyfriend what his brother is doing...

You seem very casual about this. How old are you? Why are you being so naive?

A married guy is trying it on with his brothers girlfriend and you are happy with that? Regardless of what has heard, do the decent thing. If you don't want to then meh whatever it's your **** life not mine.
Reply 11
Just give him a blowy and be done with it.
Reply 12
Original post by BaBaFiCo
Late night troll. Who fed them after midnight?!

Me.
Reply 13
Why are you asking people that don't know him or you???
Original post by bob dylan
lol obviously. you dont slip your hand up someones top as a joke

You do if you're a pervert and don't want to get caught. Don't hate the playa', hate the game!

:smug:
Reply 15
Original post by Davezk
Tell your boyfriend what his brother is doing...

You seem very casual about this. How old are you? Why are you being so naive?

A married guy is trying it on with his brothers girlfriend and you are happy with that? Regardless of what has heard, do the decent thing. If you don't want to then meh whatever it's your **** life not mine.

I have told my boyfriend he does this openly in front of him sometimes, making a joke of it. I told my boyfriend to get him to stop touching me up and they had words but it keeps on happening.
Original post by Davezk
Me.

What did the old Chinese guy say! Don't get them wet, and don't feed them after midnight! :mad:
Reply 17
Original post by AreYouDizzeeBlud_x
You do if you're a pervert and don't want to get caught. Don't hate the playa', hate the game!

:smug:

So do you think he is perving on me and then making a joke of it to cover up?
Reply 18
Original post by BaBaFiCo
What did the old Chinese guy say! Don't get them wet, and don't feed them after midnight! :mad:

I guess I didn't get that memo.
Original post by Jeunet
So do you think he is perving on me and then making a joke of it to cover up?

Yes, definitely.

Just a few questions, is your name Natasha? Is your husband called Rhodri? and is his brother in law called Ryan by any chance?

Just a thought... :hmmmm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending