The Student Room Group

Change cinema ticket help?

Booked tickets for the new hp film for Friday online at myvue.com.
But can no longer go on this date, do you know if I can cancel my ticket or change the date of the booking and how I should go about doing this?

Has anyone had any success in changing film times in the past with vue?

Thank you for your help!!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Travel to Tibet for a chance to meditate on the decision, achieving a state of calm and tranquillity. This will eventually lead you to the realisation that you should ring the ticket office genius.
Original post by sizzle232
Booked tickets for the new hp film for Friday online at myvue.com.
But can no longer go on this date, do you know if I can cancel my ticket or change the date of the booking and how I should go about doing this?

Thank you for your help!!!

literally done the exact same but mine is for the midnight showing so it makes it even harder to find friends who would be able to go instead of me:frown:
Reply 3
Is really obvious but have you tried phoning the cinema up or anything?
Reply 4
Original post by TommyWannabe
Travel to Tibet for a chance to meditate on the decision, achieving a state of calm and tranquillity. This will eventually lead you to the realisation that you should ring the ticket office genius.

I knew that I should ring them. OMFG you should be awarded some rep for that idea.

I just wanted to see if people had any success changing their tickets in the past.
I knew that I should ring them. OMFG you should be awarded some rep for that idea.

I just wanted to see if people had any success changing their tickets in the past.

Well thank god you came on here for advice before giving them a call.

After all, giving them a call and asking 'is there any way I could change some pre-booked cinema tickets?' may have taken several days, whilst asking people who don't work at the cinema on the internet will surely only take you a few hours.
Reply 6
Well thank god you came on here for advice before giving them a call.

After all, giving them a call and asking 'is there any way I could change some pre-booked cinema tickets?' may have taken several days, whilst asking people who don't work at the cinema on the internet will surely only take you a few hours.

or maybe its a sunday and noone will pick up?
or maybe its a sunday and noone will pick up?

Or maybe their booking line is 24 hours a day.
Reply 8
Or maybe their booking line is 24 hours a day.

but i am not booking.
but i am not booking.

teehee carry on guys you're making me laugh...:giggle:
Reply 11
Did you ever find out this answer to this? I’m having the same problem now

Quick Reply

Latest