The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Guru Jason
just got a perfect event shiny mew from the Australian youtuber Pimpnite on one of his live streams. I am so hyped right now.

I watch Pimpnite! I literally just finished his "Butterfly and Moth Pokemon" battle video.

Congrats.
Lando-T, Thundurus with Prankster, Gale Wings Talonflame and Mega-Kang.

Pretty much the staple of VGC/Doubles right now and my word are they annoying. The most annoying of them in my opinion is The Prankster Thundurus due to priority Thunder Waves and then Talonflame.

I do have counters to all of them, but it's still annoying seeing them as frequently as you do, although for good reason...they're good.
Although I've never had issues to Lando-T to be fair or Mega-Kang and I tend to find myself running with Mega-Lopunny.
Pokemon Z has been (more or less) confirmed :jive:

Alternate form greninja looks cool. I believed these were leaked images for the 3 or 4 different forms of Zygarde.
Is that an evolutionary line for zygarde? Surely not? Assuming the biggun will be a mega form.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Is that an evolutionary line for zygarde? Surely not? Assuming the biggun will be a mega form.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's actually four new formes of Zygarde :yep:

http://serebii.net/pokemon/xyzforms.shtml
Talk about anything related to Pokémon.
Not sure if you're going to read this but,

What's your opinion on the original Pokemon games (Red, Blue, Yellow) as they're hopefully going to have Virtual Console re-releases soon?

I really can't say for myself since I haven't played those (my first proper Pokemon game was Platinum).
Original post by Jamie Mulholland
Talk about anything related to Pokémon.

I've merged your thread with the official TSR Pokemon Society, which is for exactly this purpose :yep:
The first 7th generation has been revealed in the run up to the next movie, t's called Magiana.

looks like a mechanised Diancie form haha
Original post by Malevolent
looks like a mechanised Diancie form haha

Yeah I thought it was another form of Diancie when I first saw it haha
7th generation? hehe, Pokemon never gets old. Could it be there are more Mega Evolution than before?
Not a diancie mega evolution is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Not a diancie mega evolution is it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, it's an entirely new pokemon.
As you talking of new: are there new pokemon for 7th generation revealed yet? I am so curious.
Original post by Kallisto
As you talking of new: are there new pokemon for 7th generation revealed yet? I am so curious.

Just this one so far, it's going to be one of the main characters in the upcoming movie. They're not new pokemon, but we also know Zygarde is getting new formes.
I see. It seems that the number of new pokemons is really at the end of the road. And I thought Pokemon break the 1000 through.
There's a big announcement scheduled by Nintendo tomorrow, almost certainly for new games :excited: There's lots of fake rumours flying around, but the most like prediction is new games called Pokémon Sun and Moon. Given that it's the significant milestone of Pokemon's 20th anniversary (which makes me feel very old), hopefully they will pull out all the stops and let me justify buying a 3DS to take with me when I start working on cruises :teeth:
I'm so excited for the announcement :biggrin: I thought it might be about a third game like Pokemon Z or X2/Y2 but who knows, I'll be so happy if a new generation of games is being announced!

Quick Reply

Latest