Scroll to see replies

My ultimate team is:
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Venasaur
Blastoise
Hydregon
Luxray

Charizard would be there but I just think Blaziken kick ass more and they're both fire types so Charizard isn't needed :frown:
Original post by skipp
We used to wifi battle loads until the whole WPA compatibility issue, now most battling we do is on Pokemon Online....although if the gym challenge ever gets back up and running that'll be a wifi based competition :yep:

Oh, good. I just can't be bothered to replicate all my 'mons on PO...
Anyone else agree that dragons are simply the best pokemon? :tongue:
Reply 663
nevermind got my mew two :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by JordanS94
My ultimate team is:
Blaziken
Gardevoir
Venasaur
Blastoise
Hydregon
Luxray

Charizard would be there but I just think Blaziken kick ass more and they're both fire types so Charizard isn't needed :frown:

Gardevoir is such a babe :biggrin: I usually have one in my party :3
That is quite a kick ass party though :smile:

Original post by vin
nevermind got my mew two :smile:

Awesome :biggrin: Glad to see you got the wifi working :smile:
Original post by GirasoleL
Gardevoir is such a babe :biggrin: I usually have one in my party :3
That is quite a kick ass party though :smile:

Awesome :biggrin: Glad to see you got the wifi working :smile:

I always have one in my party if they are available on my team XD The greatest psychic pokemon EVAAARRR
Reply 666
Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 announced, sequels of B/W! :biggrin:

‘Pokemon Black 2′ and ‘Pokemon White 2′ Announced on ‘Pokemon Smash’
Reply 667
Original post by Luhar

Just woken up to this news, so exciting! :cute:
just found a tile to catch feebas :biggrin: what would say is the best nature for milotic in ruby?
Original post by Luhar

My friend told me about this; I thought he was joking about the names.
Reply 670
hmmm:s-smilie: im not so sure about this new pokeymans
I'm quite excited for the new games, hopefully the new formes will introduce something interesting for competitive players like myself. On that note, I've managed to break into the top 10 on Smogon's Ubers ladder with a team that hasn't changed since BW were released last year :woo:

Original post by The_Jatt_Joker
just found a tile to catch feebas :biggrin: what would say is the best nature for milotic in ruby?

Bold if you go defensive, modest if you go offensive [=
Reply 672
Well done gofre :woo:

Hoping they'll be filling b/w 2 with lots of the interesting bits that pokémon are so good at, also hoping they'll be typing the kyurem formes ice/fire, ice/electric :cute:
Original post by skipp
Well done gofre :woo:

Hoping they'll be filling b/w 2 with lots of the interesting bits that pokémon are so good at, also hoping they'll be typing the kyurem formes ice/fire, ice/electric :cute:

Haha cheers =P

I'd actually they rather kept Kyurem's typing of Ice/Dragon, but took on more of Reshiram and Zekrom's movepools and statlines. If the Reshiram Forme could pack a moveset with Flame Charge/Ice Burn/Blue Flare/Draco Meteor, that would be damn awesome in ubers. I'm also hoping any new move tutors will yield something as epic as Bullet Punch Scizor from Platinum [=
Original post by Luhar

:eek3: This is incredible news! I actually can't wait to get these games and Nuzlocke the **** out of them :colone:

On that note, my girlfriend went ahead and bought Ruby to play on, I'm teaching her about the Nuzlocke rules :tongue: I've been going through a classic Nuzlocke of FireRed myself, just beaten the Celadon gym with this team:

Samael
Arrietty
Priya
Erikhan
Gjalinde
Eon

I've already managed to lose Maria the Rattata, Coentrao the Butterfree, Djinka the Jigglypuff, Spira the Spearow, Odette the Gloom, Voltos the Voltorb and Dragasa the Dratini :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm quite tempted to give these nuzlocke things a go, what exactly does it entail?
Original post by R.J. Omega
:eek3: This is incredible news! I actually can't wait to get these games and Nuzlocke the **** out of them :colone:

On that note, my girlfriend went ahead and bought Ruby to play on, I'm teaching her about the Nuzlocke rules :tongue: I've been going through a classic Nuzlocke of FireRed myself, just beaten the Celadon gym with this team:

Samael
Arrietty
Priya
Erikhan
Gjalinde
Eon

I've already managed to lose Maria the Rattata, Coentrao the Butterfreee, Djinka the Jigglypuff, Spira the Spearow, Odette the Gloom, Voltos the Voltorb and Dragasa the Dratini :colonhash:

Butterfree is a ****ing beast when it's a high level mine on leaf green was lv 78 and it just kicked all my friends asses :biggrin:
Original post by JordanS94
Butterfree is a ****ing beast when it's a high level mine on leaf green was lv 78 and it just kicked all my friends asses :biggrin:

I know, Compoundeyes Sleep Powder and Stun Spore is brilliant :coma: even in Black and White it's amazing, it gets Quiver Dance too :excited:

Original post by Alofleicester
I'm quite tempted to give these nuzlocke things a go, what exactly does it entail?

You can google the Nuzlocke comics for yourself, but the two main rules are: you are only allowed to catch the first Pokemon you see in an area, and if a Pokemon faints, it dies forever. The first rule is subject to change - some people don't allow duplicates, meaning if you see a Pokemon in an area you've caught before you're allowed to try again up to 3 times to catch a new one, but those are the two basic rules for a Nuzlocke run.
Reply 678
Nuzlocke update:

Standard rules
Deaths: 0

Getting together with some friends to trade soon, we're all doing nuzlockes, mostly on hg/ss but one of my friends is doing a nuzlocke on ruby as well, it seems so much more important when you're limited to so few pokémon and you're so attached to them :cry2:

On my way to cianwood city :yep:

Current team:

Aurora
Jasper
May
Heather
Roxie
Yuki

Got a number of boxed pokémon too; yuki 2 (ratatta), pokey (slowpoke), nemo (magikarp), lucidna (drowsee), smog (koffing), mars (slugma), lucifer (togepi), sky (eevee), fleur (oddish), calipso (goldeen), bonsly (sudowoodo), jack (machop), boudica (nidoran f)
(edited 12 years ago)
May do a HG nuzlocke. Never do one before, probably too lazy to keep it up. Meh.

Quick Reply

Latest