The Student Room Group

The TSR Pokémon Society III

Scroll to see replies

Anyone know is black and white 2 worth getting? How easy is it to transfer pokemon from black to black 2?
Original post by paddy
I can't use the bloody Internet on this game with a 3DS

You can't? Is that a problem with the 3DS in general or is it your internet?

My 3DS will be here on Saturday :teeth:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's only in Japanese so far but new footage, well some of it is new and it has one of the new X and Y 3DS designs

[video="youtube;LY007434ccA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LY007434ccA[/video]

Also there has been a new Pokemon released but it's name in English is currently unknown :smile:
Original post by JordanS94
It's only in Japanese so far but new footage, well some of it is new and it has one of the new X and Y 3DS designs

[video="youtube;LY007434ccA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LY007434ccA[/video]

Also there has been a new Pokemon released but it's name in English is currently unknown :smile:

Oh man stop makes me even more excited!!! :redface:

Sword pokemon ehhh :beard:

STEEL/GHOST BABY, YEAH! :excited:
I heard the games cities are based on France hence the eiffel tower like building.
Original post by LonelyDemon
I heard the games cities are based on France hence the eiffel tower like building.

Yay :woo:

Didn't realize we could pick our skin tones as well :biggrin:
Update on my replay of Fire Red:
It has been over a couple of weeks since I have beaten Brock. I haven't played every day but I have played most days. I HAVE FINALLY KILLED MISTY'S GODDAMN STARMIE!!! I have lost count how many times I have attempted to beat her.. Ended up going to vermilion city and getting the VS Seeker than battling the trainers at Cerulean Cape over and Over... I now have a level 28 butterfree, a level 28 pidgeotto and a level 26 charmeleon. ALL 3 were slower than that starmie! In all my years of playing pokemon I have never seen a pokemon as fast as it! It was impossible to hit first!! Off to vermilion for a second time to get cut :')
I'd been hoping for a possessed suit of armour (a la Scooby Doo) but what looks like a possessed sword will more than do :lol:

Looking forward to seeing whether it has evolutions now.
Reply 1589
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
You can't? Is that a problem with the 3DS in general or is it your internet?

My 3DS will be here on Saturday :teeth:

It's a problem with DS games - they require annoyingly crap wifi settings to be able to connect (WEP instead of the standard WPA). It doesn't affect Black/White, but Diamond/Pearl and Heart Gold/Soul Silver are affected.

I have a lv 32 Haunter and no way to evolve it :sad:

Original post by Scott129
I'd been hoping for a possessed suit of armour (a la Scooby Doo) but what looks like a possessed sword will more than do :lol:

Looking forward to seeing whether it has evolutions now.

It had better and they had better be good or I swear to god GameFreak will know my unbridled fury.
Which generation brought in the fairy type?
Original post by paddy
It's a problem with DS games - they require annoyingly crap wifi settings to be able to connect (WEP instead of the standard WPA). It doesn't affect Black/White, but Diamond/Pearl and Heart Gold/Soul Silver are affected.

I have a lv 32 Haunter and no way to evolve it :sad:

It had better and they had better be good or I swear to god GameFreak will know my unbridled fury.

Ah that's ok then. I was hoping that I'd finally be able to do the internet stuff with the 3DS - DS Lite are horrible with t'interweb.

Original post by niceguy95
Which generation brought in the fairy type?

It's in Gen VI, the new one coming this October.
Original post by R.J. Omega

STEEL/GHOST BABY, YEAH! :excited:

That looks like a Lugia's wing, hoping there's a connection :teeth:

Also, the look pretty.
Original post by Malevolent
Yay :woo:

Didn't realize we could pick our skin tones as well :biggrin:

Best news I've heard. Been dreaming for this for ages

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jamiesonn
Best news I've heard. Been dreaming for this for ages

Posted from TSR Mobile

Now I can be myself haha! :lol:
[video="youtube;xqwYdOsbixI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xqwYdOsbixI[/video]

New Pokemon name is announced in English and Masuda talks about the Kalos region.
There is only Pokemon Red & Blue two to me...

(I kid, all Pokemon is welcome.)
Feel really mean as I'm about to take on Erika (Grass type gym leader whose highest leveled pokemon is level 29) with a level 36 Charizard :')
Reply 1598
Original post by DanWoolley
Feel really mean as I'm about to take on Erika (Grass type gym leader whose highest leveled pokemon is level 29) with a level 36 Charizard :')

Rude.
The **** is wrong with people? Anything in the GTS seems to come with the ridiculous demand of a lvl 9 or under reshiram or zekrom - even a bloody pineco. Why do people put up these impossible listings?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest