The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
segat1
Is he single????? :wink:

:biggrin: Not anymore - you just missed out - he has finally decided to settle down!
Reply 21
well the average male in the UK is about 5'10 so you arent that small.
Reply 22
Don't complain. I'm only about 160cm, whatever that is in feet and inches.

Adopt the darn metric system
Reply 23
my bfs smaller than u bout 5'7! iwish i would grow im about 5.1 ! if u double the height when u were age 2 this is what ur meant to grow to. although this doesnt work fro me as i shud b 5'5 then.although ive been getting growing pains recently(prays to god hehe). who ever saud bout the guy going from 5-6 to 6-4 ill have what ever he was on hehe! anyway u aint that small and anyway good things cum in small packages!! xx
I think 5'7'' is the average height for 16 year olds so you still have potential to grow, you have have stopped but I can not comment on this. Speaking about growth, I was tiny when I was 16, probably about 5'3'' - 5'4'' and still quite small when I was 17. I have since grown (now 19) and am 6'1.5'' and still growing, you may do the same.

5'8'' is below average height, but do not worry if you dont grow anymore, you are "short" but not to the extent that it should brand you tiny.
im too tall i dont think girls like a guy who is tooo tall
Reply 26
There are a lot of guys in my year who are really really tall but most are about your height. I wouldn't worry about it, too tall is a no no for me anyways!
Reply 27
I'm 5'10 which isn't a lot taller- 5'7/8 really isn't that small.
Reply 28
Thanks very much people :smile:

Rep for everyone? Hahaha
Reply 29
imasillynarb
5ft 8 is tiny, unlucky mate, best you can hope for is going out with midgets.

lol :biggrin:
Reply 30
i'm 17, and i'm 5 foot tall.. people have always made fun of me because of my height. it's not my fault i am small.

you seriously, have nothing to worry about. you woudl tower over most lads, and me :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending