The Student Room Group

Is it a myth that women like tall guys?

Most attractive women that I see are with a guy who's like 5'8 - 5'11. I'm 6'5, slim/muscular and I think I have a good face/hair but I feel like my height is actually hindering my success in dating.
Reply 1
It is not a myth. However it is only one of a number of attractive male traits and not all women are as hung about it as others.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
Most attractive women that I see are with a guy who's like 5'8 - 5'11. I'm 6'5, slim/muscular and I think I have a good face/hair but I feel like my height is actually hindering my success in dating.

How's your personality; could that be hindering your success in dating?
Reply 3
No, it isn't a myth. Height is an attractive quality in men.

However, it's not the only thing that matters. And I suppose for some people, maybe 6 ft 5 is slightly "too tall"? Probably the ideal height for a man to be is something like between 6ft and 6ft 3 (just guessing).

But to be honest, I think a man who is 6 ft 5 should do OK when it comes to dating, as long as he doesn't have any obvious negatives.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 4
It's natural to feel self-conscious about height, especially when it seems like most women are drawn to men of a certain height range. However, it's important to remember that height is just one factor among many that women consider when dating. While some women may have a preference for taller men, there are many others who are attracted to men of all heights.
[start]Your other qualities, such as your physique, your face, your hair, and your personality, are also very important to women. If you're confident in yourself and you approach women with a positive attitude, you'll be more likely to succeed in the dating world.[/start]
Reply 5
Original post by tylorswift
It's natural to feel self-conscious about height, especially when it seems like most women are drawn to men of a certain height range. However, it's important to remember that height is just one factor among many that women consider when dating. While some women may have a preference for taller men, there are many others who are attracted to men of all heights.
[start]Your other qualities, such as your physique, your face, your hair, and your personality, are also very important to women. If you're confident in yourself and you approach women with a positive attitude, you'll be more likely to succeed in the dating world.[/start]

This sounds like it was written by ChatGPT or similar.
its not a myth. however women are still interesed in short kings as long as the face, hair, style and personality are attractive to them

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending