The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1460
Original post by pbsjohnz
Am I the only person who has not yet received a message that gives us the details to log in to their Exeter stuff? I have not yet registered with MyExeter or activated my IT account.

I haven't either, i emailed them and they said "Welcome Emails are currently being sent to all students by the Admissions team - different cohorts each day. This email includes details of how to activate your IT account using the security number which will be included in this email.
You can activate your IT account from the 3rd September onwards using the instructions in your Welcome Email.
Once you have you activated your IT account you can view your MyExeter Student Portal. Through which you can gain information about University services and the Student Information Desk, which is available on the Help and Support tab in the MyExeter portal.
I hope this helps, should you have any further questions prior to your arrival at Exeter please do not hesitate to contact us."
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 1461
Hello everybody,

Anyone for Business and Management with International Study?
Reply 1462
Original post by nath.w
I haven't either, i emailed them and they said "Welcome Emails are currently being sent to all students by the Admissions team - different cohorts each day. This email includes details of how to activate your IT account using the security number which will be included in this email.
You can activate your IT account from the 3rd September onwards using the instructions in your Welcome Email.
Once you have you activated your IT account you can view your MyExeter Student Portal. Through which you can gain information about University services and the Student Information Desk, which is available on the Help and Support tab in the MyExeter portal.
I hope this helps, should you have any further questions prior to your arrival at Exeter please do not hesitate to contact us."

Thank You.
Reply 1463
Am I the only person who has not yet received a message that gives us the details to log in to their Exeter stuff? I have not yet registered with MyExeter or activated my IT account.

I was in the same position as you however I read somewhere else on TSR that you will find the security number (needed to activate your IT account and register) is found in the email: 'Important Registration Information'.

Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 1464
Original post by g_me
I was in the same position as you however I read somewhere else on TSR that you will find the security number (needed to activate your IT account and register) is found in the email: 'Important Registration Information'.

Hope this helps :smile:

Thank you for the reply, but I have not received that email yet. Will look out for it though.
Reply 1465
Thank you for the reply, but I have not received that email yet. Will look out for it though.

I received mine today but they said the system had glitched and the rest of the emails will be sent this week.
Reply 1466
Anyone studying BA Sociology + ANT001/002 ????
Original post by marascia
Hello everybody,

ME. ME. ME.
Still nothing from Exeter.
What are your other choices?
Anyone hear anything about English and Drama? Or when they're likely to make an offer, even?
Hey! I'm applying to do drama, and went on that interview thing last week...They said that we should hear from them in the next few weeks :smile:
Original post by eoinjmcandrew
Anyone hear anything about English and Drama? Or when they're likely to make an offer, even?

Hey! I applied for that too and haven't heard anything yet. It's very scary.
Reply 1471
Got an offer letter from exeter! Will consider joining it. looks fun!
Just wondering if anyone could tell me if Exeter are one of these university's that e-mail out at midnight on results day to let you know you've been accepted or not? If not roughly what time did you get conformation?
I've applied for Sociology and Criminology (LM39) and have yet to receive an offer
Yo folks, I still haven't heard back from Exeter for Engineering. Anyone? :couchpotato:
Same with Computer Science, nothing yet.
Reply 1476
Original post by ifckgmmbrs
ME. ME. ME.
Still nothing from Exeter.
What are your other choices?

Original post by marascia
Hello everybody,

hey there I know I am very late and you will probably never find this comment but if you do, do you mind telling me if you went there? I got an offer for exeter business management with industrial placement of 14/20 (French equivalent for AAB). \i don't know whether to choose it over lancaster or king's college london?
THANKS
Hey I have applied to Exeter's Business and Management with industrial placement program and I haven't received a reply yet.... Should I start worrying? Exeter is my first choice and the rest of the universities to which I have applied have already answered me. Is there anyone who can tell me what the could ask me as a final grade for the Diploma di Stato? I'm from an international school in Italy but i graduate through the italian system. The University of Reading asked for and overall 85% so I was hoping Exeter could ask for a 90%.... ITALIANS IN EXETER PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Do they give out unconditional offers for people doing A levels the year they apply???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending