The Student Room Group

Exeter Law with French Law

Anyone else on here applied for Law with French Law at Exeter? I’ve asked on the main Exeter applicants thread already but nobody replied.
Just looking to see if anyone has got an offer/rejection for the course yet - I know some tier 1 applicants for the M100 course have offers but I haven’t heard of anyone even applying for Law w/French Law, let alone get an offer, and was curious if anyone on here has.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi! I applied sometime at the start of October and still haven't heard anything either yet.
Reply 2
Original post by Happy wolf
Hi! I applied sometime at the start of October and still haven't heard anything either yet.

Nice to finally find someone also applying!
Have you applied to any other unis for Law with French Law too or just Exeter?
Reply 3
Original post by jklaww
Nice to finally find someone also applying!
Have you applied to any other unis for Law with French Law too or just Exeter?

It is! I've had offers from Glasgow and Sussex, a rejection from Oxford and I'm still waiting on Exeter and Bristol. How about you?
Reply 4
It is! I've had offers from Glasgow and Sussex, a rejection from Oxford and I'm still waiting on Exeter and Bristol. How about you?

I’ve got an offer for Law with French Law at Birmingham as well as for straight Law at UEA and Southampton, and an interview invite for straight Law at Oxford, then obviously still waiting on Exeter like you. I hope they send out decisions soon because I can’t be asked to wait until May for them to tell us 😆 hopefully as some 3x A* people have been given offers for straight law they’ll start working through offers now. What are your PG’s?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by jklaww
I’ve got an offer for Law with French Law at Birmingham as well as for straight Law at UEA and Southampton, and an interview invite for straight Law at Oxford, then obviously still waiting on Exeter like you. I hope they send out decisions soon because I can’t be asked to wait until May for them to tell us 😆 hopefully as some 3x A* people have been given offers for straight law they’ll start working through offers now. What are your PG’s?

Well done! Good luck with your interviews!
I'm predicted 4 A*s, how about you?
Reply 6
Well done! Good luck with your interviews!
I'm predicted 4 A*s, how about you?

I’m 2xA*s 2xAs. Thank you - good luck with your applications!
Reply 7
Original post by jklaww
I’m 2xA*s 2xAs. Thank you - good luck with your applications!

Thank you, good luck to you too!
Original post by jklaww
Anyone else on here applied for Law with French Law at Exeter? I’ve asked on the main Exeter applicants thread already but nobody replied.
Just looking to see if anyone has got an offer/rejection for the course yet - I know some tier 1 applicants for the M100 course have offers but I haven’t heard of anyone even applying for Law w/French Law, let alone get an offer, and was curious if anyone on here has.

I think it might just depend on the time. Most law with (anything) courses might take longer simply because there are more requirements for the course and the course itself is competitive. I would say just wait it out till January- February as most likely that's when offers will start to roll in. Hope this helps!
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous #1
I think it might just depend on the time. Most law with (anything) courses might take longer simply because there are more requirements for the course and the course itself is competitive. I would say just wait it out till January- February as most likely that's when offers will start to roll in. Hope this helps!

I’m just an impatient person lol. Doesn’t help that Exeter is the only university I haven’t heard from yet but is my (tied) top choice. Fingers crossed though!
Are you applying for the Law w/ French Law course too?
Original post by jklaww
I’m just an impatient person lol. Doesn’t help that Exeter is the only university I haven’t heard from yet but is my (tied) top choice. Fingers crossed though!
Are you applying for the Law w/ French Law course too?

Yep! Have applied for all Law with french law at unis which (already are infamously slow) at responding so I accepted the fact that I won’t hear back. The only offer I had received was from Warwick so I can understand the impatience. Guess it’s just a waiting game haha
What grades were you asked for at Warwick
What grades were you asked for at the University of Warwick please
Also, when did you receive the offer as my daughter is waiting to here from Warwick for French and Law
thanks
Reply 14
Original post by Anonymous #1
Yep! Have applied for all Law with french law at unis which (already are infamously slow) at responding so I accepted the fact that I won’t hear back. The only offer I had received was from Warwick so I can understand the impatience. Guess it’s just a waiting game haha

Nice, where else have you applied?
Original post by Hugodelacey123
Also, when did you receive the offer as my daughter is waiting to here from Warwick for French and Law
thanks

Hi, just a couple days ago the offer was AAB with A in french. However, I know some people started getting them mid-november.
Original post by jklaww
Nice, where else have you applied?

Exeter, UCL, Oxford, KCL
Thank you so much for your reply - much appreciated
Reply 18
Just got an offer! A*AA but if I get an A in EPQ they guarantee to still accept me if I miss the offer by a grade
Reply 19
Original post by jklaww

Hi, I am thinking of applying there too! The reason as to why you haven’t received a response yet may be because of the French uni. I am French and our application begins in March, so may get back to you in February before our application round begins. Best of luck, hope that you will get accepted!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending